Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment: The Medical and Health Services Recruitment Board of the government of Telangana has issued a notification regarding the vacancies for the post of staff nurse. Those who are interested and eligible can apply online by visiting the official website of the MHSRB, Telangana. The steps for applying online, eligibility criteria, and document information for the Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment have been given below in this article.
- 1 Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for the Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment
- 3 Telangana Staff Nurse Vacancy Details
- 4 How to apply for Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023?
- 5 Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment Selection Procedure
- 6 Links
- 7 FAQs
Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
There is a vacancy of 5204 posts for Nurse staff in the Telangana Government. The candidates should note the online applications will begin at 10: 30 am on the 25th of January, and the submission will cease at 5 pm on the 15th of February, 2023. A person serving as the Nurse staff receives a monthly salary in the range of 36,750– 1,06,990 rupees. Read further to know if you are eligible for this post.
|Conducted by||Medical & Health Services Recruitment Board|
|Application Begins||25th of January, 2023|
|Application Ends||15th of February, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for the Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment
To apply for this post, the candidates should fulfil these mandatory conditions:
- The candidate should hold a Certificate of General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc in Nursing.
- The age is not more than 44 years and less than 18 years counted on the 1st of July, 2022.
- Even after considering the age relaxation, no candidate above the age of 61 shall be eligible.
|Ex-Servicemen||Service offered in the armed forces + 3 years.|
|NCC Instructors||Service delivered in the armed forces + 3 years.|
|Government Employees of Telangana State||Up to 5 years, considering the service provided.|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Economically Weaker Section||five years|
|Physically Handicapped||ten years|
Telangana Staff Nurse Vacancy Details
Candidates who are applying for the post of Telangana Staff Nurse should know that these vacant posts for which the recruitment is held:
|DEPARTMENT OF STAFF NURSE||VACANCY|
|Director of Medical Education, and director of Public health and family welfare||3823|
|Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad||757|
|Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions society||197|
|Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions society||127|
|Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||124|
|MNJ Insitute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Centre (MNJIO & RCC)||81|
|Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (Gurukulam)||74|
|Telangana Residential Education Institutional Society||13|
|Department for Disabled and Senior Citizens’ Welfare||8|
How to apply for Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023?
To fill out the online form of application for the Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Medical & Health Services Recruitment Board of Telangana. (The link for the same is given below in this article)
- On the home page, a list of advertisements will be posted.
- Select the one related to the application of Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment.
- The registration form will open up on your screen.
- Register yourself first, and move to the next step.
- The next step will be filling up the details in the application form.
- Submit the documents after the details have been filled in.
- Fee submission should be done after reviewing all the details.
- No changes can be made to the application form once it is submitted.
- The form can be rejected, in case the details are incomplete or wrong.
- After the submission, you will receive a reference ID number.
- The reference ID will be used for further procedures. Therefore it is necessary to note it down safely.
All the documents which are being uploaded in soft copy should be of the format Jpg, Jpeg or png. No other format of the document will be valid for the application. Here’s the list of the required documents for the Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant. (Latest & coloured)
- Digital signature. (plain white paper)
- Aadhaar Card.
- Class 10th Marksheet as the proof for date of birth.
- Certificate of General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc in Nursing.
- Diploma of Nursing Council Registration at Telangana.
- In case applicable
- Experience Letter.
- Class 1 to 7 certificate for local status.
- Those who haven’t been to any school, to claim local status, should bring the resident certificate of the Telangana government.
- Caste Certificate for applicants belonging to Scheduled Class (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST) and Backward Classes (BC).
- Applicants signing up under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of the reservation should bring proof of the “Income and Assets Certificate” issued by the Telangana government.
- Those applying from the sports reservation category should submit a valid sports certificate issued by the government of Telangana.
- The Physically Handicapped applicants should provide a SADAREM certificate.
- If a candidate is claiming age relaxation under the category of NCC instructor they should submit their service certificate.
- Those who are in-service, and are claiming age relaxation, should provide a service certificate as well.
Application Fees for Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment
The applicant should note the fees charged for the application and the examination are different. One should pay for the category they belong to. Have a look at the table.
|CATEGORY||APPLICATION FEE||EXAMINATION FEE|
|Unreserved||120 INR||500 INR|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST, BC, PH, EWS) and Unemployed residents of Telangana||–||500 INR|
|Other state candidates of all category||120 INR||500 INR|
All the fees will be paid online through the gateway after the application details have been filled in. Besides, offline payments will not be accepted.
Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment Selection Procedure
The candidates should note that the selection would not depend solely on the written exam. The exams will be calculated on an 80:20 ratio of Written exams and service experience in state government. The marks criteria of experience in state government are given:
These marks will be calculated to make up 20 marks out of the total of 100.
|Areas served||6-month total service|
|Tribal Regions||2.5 marks|
|Non-Tribal Regions||2 marks|
|Notice||Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment|
|Apply here||Available Now|
|Official website||Medical & Health Services Recruitment Board, Telangana|
|Visit||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Nurse Staff Recruitment online applications will start at 10: 30am on the 25th of January, 2023.
The application fee for Staff Nurse Recruitment for Telangana is 120 rupees for the unreserved category. Moreover, 500 rupees will also be charged for the examination fees for all categories.
To apply for the Staff Nurse posts in Telangana, a candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 44 when counted on the 1st of July, 2022.