TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022: Medical Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu is giving a wonderful opportunity to the job seekers of the state by releasing the recruitment notification for Assistant Surgeon temporarily in Tamil Nadu Medical Services (TNMS).
The application window to submit the MRB Asst. Surgeon application is currently active and will get close on 25th Oct 2022 (Tuesday). Candidates who are interested in the offered post are advised to complete the application process before the due date following all the instructions at MRB’s official website (mrb.tn.gov.in).
- 1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022
- 2 How to apply online for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon application 2022?
- 3 FAQs
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022
Through the recruitment drive, a total of 1021 vacant seats will be filled with admirable applicants at the TNMS. All the participants are instructed to go through the recruitment advertisement to learn about the criteria needed to be fulfilled to become eligible for the designation.
Any MRB Assistant Surgeon online form 2022 submitted with incomplete or wrong information will be summarily rejected by the board. Get fresh updates about the Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon recruitment form 2022 by visiting mrb.tn.gov.in or scrolling down the article till the end.
mrb.tn.gov.in 2022 Assistant Surgeon Online Form: Glance
|Recruitment Body||Medical Recruitment Board|
|Profile Name||Assistant Surgeon (General)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Application Form Dates||11th Oct 2022 to 25th Oct 2022|
|Examination Fee||SC/ST/PWD: Rs.500|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Interview|
|Pay Matrix||Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500|
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Asst. Surgeon
To get appointed as Assistant Surgeons, all the candidates must pass the eligibility criteria decided by the board. Individuals clearing those criteria will directly get appointed as a Surgeon in the organization. Learn about the educational qualifications, age limit & upper age relaxation from the table drawn below:
|Nationality||(a) The participant must hold citizenship of India/Nepal/Bhutan or Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan intending to settle permanently in the country.|
|Educational Qualification||(a) He/She must be a holder of an MBBS degree from a well-recognised Indian medical university/institution. |
(b) They should be a registered practitioner within the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
(c) The participant must’ve served as a House Surgeon (CRRI) for 01 year.
(d) He/She should’ve registered their name in the TNMC before the last date of notification.
|Age Limit||(a) SC, ST, BC, BCM category: 59 years|
(b) Gen/OBC category: 37 years
(c) PWD category: 30 years
(d) Ex-Servicemen: 50 years
|Upper Age Relaxation||The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules/regulations.|
How to apply online for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon application 2022?
All the registered candidates are instructed to examine this section of the article to consume information about the MRB Assistant Surgeon application form submission process 2022. Do make sure that you don’t skip any step leading you to face troubles during the application process.
- Start the process by opening Medical Recruitment Board’s official website (mrb.tn.gov.in).
- On the website home page, press on the ‘Online Application for Assistant Surgeon (General)’.
- The MRB Asst. Surgeon recruitment page will get open.
- If you haven’t registered before, then tick on the ‘New User’ tab available on the top right side of the page.
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘I Agree’ box.
- Then tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After getting connected with the registration form, start submitting the particulars inside the empty fields.
- Then press on the ‘Submit’ box.
- The login credentials will get transferred to the candidate’s mobile number & email address.
- Keep those credentials secure as they will be used during the login process.
- To get connected with the applicant dashboard, tap on ‘Registered Candidates’.
- The candidate login window will get open and submit the details inside the window.
- Then tick on the ‘Login’ button.
- The applicant dashboard will get open on the new web page.
- Complete the recruitment application form by filling in the particulars along with uploading the documents.
- Take a preview of the filled application form.
- After retrieving the errors, click on the ‘Submit’ box.
- On the fee payment page, select the medium through which you want to pay the exam fee.
- Then press on the ‘Proceed To Payment’ box.
- Complete the process by taking out the printout of the registration form and application form along with the fee receipt.
Documents to be uploaded on the application form
The authorities will accept only those MRB Assistant Surgeon application form 2022 which were submitted with the documents in the prescribed format. Any recruitment form submitted in the absence of the documents will not get appreciated by the board. The list of documents needed to be uploaded to the Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon 2022 application form is as follows:
- Academic Qualifications marksheet & certificate.
- Birth certificate, Category certificate, Character certificate & Domicile certificate.
- Government Id.
- Scanned signature and a passport-size photograph.
TN MRB Recruitment for Assistant Surgeon 2022: Links
|Explore||Medical Recruitment Board Official Website|
|Link Active||Registration Window| Login Portal|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The MRB, TN officials haven’t might conduct the Assistant Surgeon written exam in Nov 2022 at various exam centres of the state.
All the aspirants must submit the TN MRB Asst. Surgeon application form 2022 on or before 25th Oct 2022 via online medium.
Any application form submitted through post, courier or email will be immediately rejected by the board authorities.