TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission announced 1083 vacancies in the various departments. The appointment and selection shall be made through the Combined Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services Examination. Those willing to try out for this examination should apply online through the official website. Read the complete article for more information about eligibility, vacancy, registration fee and TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 procedure.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023: Overview
This article will provide its readers with the link to the application, online portal and Notification PDF. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the two papers of this exam on the 27th of May 2023. If the applicants do not possess the qualifications and desired suitability as demanded by the commission, their candidature will be nullified. Therefore, begin this job hunt by reading this overview table about the Common Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services.
|Name||TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023|
|Salary||35,400- 13,0400 rupees and 19,500-71,900 depending on the position.|
|Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last day to apply||4th March 2023|
|Correction Window||9th-11th of March 2023|
|Admit Card||to be released|
|Exam||27th May 2023|
Vacancy description of TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023
The Department-wise vacancies for the engineering posts in the TNPSC Recruitment 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Overseer and Junior Draughting Officer||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj||794|
|Draughting Officer (Junior)||Highways||236|
|Draughting Officer (Junior)||Public Works||18|
|Draughtsman||Town and Country Planning||10|
|Foreman||Tamil Nadu Small Industries Corporation Limited||25|
TNPSC Road Inspector Notification 2023
TNPSC AO Recruitment Notification 2023
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Notification
Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023
Eligibility for TNPSC CESE
Applicants have to satisfy their eligibility for posts to ensure their appointment through TNPSC CESE 2023:
- The most important criterion is the knowledge of the Tamil Language.
- The applicants should be physically fit and provide a certificate for it.
- Degrees and diplomas awarded by a state or central government-recognised Institute.
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years on 1st July 2023.
- Educational qualifications and age-related (as of 1st July 2023) details are provided in the table:
|POSTS||MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT of other castes||MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT OF SC, SC(A), ST, MBC, DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS|
|Overseer and Junior Draughting Officer||should not have competed 37 years.||No limit||Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
|Draughting Officer (Junior) for Highways||Not completed 32 years||34 and 35 for MBC, DC, BC, BCM and SC, SC(A), and ST, respectively.||Diploma or equivalent Civil engineering. (One year of Apprenticeship training shall hold preference)|
|Draughting Officer (Junior) for Public Works||Not completed 32 years||Not competed 37 years.||Diploma in Civil engineering or Architectural Assistantship.|
|Draughtsman||Not completed 32 years||Not competed 37 years||Diploma in Civil engineering or Architectural Assistantship or Town and Country Planning. (At least three years of experience.)|
|Foreman||Not completed 32 years||No limit||Diploma or four-year degree course in Mechanical Engineering.|
How to apply for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023?
The online application forms shall be submitted for this recruitment exam through the official website of the TNPSC. The registration method is mentioned below for those who have not registered through the OTR. But, if you already have enlisted in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Portal then:
- Visit the online portal.
- Go to the recruitment section on the home page.
- Click on apply now option.
- Again select the “Apply Now” tab on the external Page.
- Select the advertisement of your concern.
- Choose the “Apply Now” option on the Activity tab.
- Enter the credentials:
- Login ID.
- Security Code.
- Fill in the details in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Save the edits and submit the fee.
- Review and apply.
- Download a copy of the document for future reference.
To begin with the OTR:
- Visit the home page of the TNPSC.
- Check the OTR option in the candidates’ corner.
- Create a login Id and enter the captcha.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Link your aadhaar details and other necessary documents.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Your One-time registration is fulfilled for five years.
- Now follow the steps given above.
Here is a list of mandatory documents to submit while applying for the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023:
- Class 10th pass mark sheet.
- Class 12th pass mark sheet. (if applicable) [for 10+2+2/3/4 applicants].
- Diploma holders under the 10+3 system should submit their Pass certificates.
- Post Diploma or Undergraduate degree holders should provide the certificate or relevant degree.
- Person Studied in Tamil Medium Certificate. (If applicable)
- Category certificate for applicants applying for reserved seats.
- Experience holders shall provide the authentic certificate.
- No Objection Certificate. (if applicable)
TNPSC CESE Application Payment
The application procedure ends after payment of the prescribed category-wise fee. A few categories have been exempted from examination fees, while the rest have free trials. Check out this table for more:
|CATEGORIES||REGISTRATION FEE||EXAMINATION FEE|
|SC, SC(A), ST, PwBD and a Destitute widow||150||No charge.|
|MBC, DC, BC||150||three free chances|
|Ex-Servicemen||150||two free chances|
|TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023||Apply Here|
|TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Download in Tamil | Download in English|
|Official Website||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Home|
|Visit||NVS RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 1083 vacancies for the exam of the Combined Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services.
The Combined Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services applications will end on 4th March 2023, and the exam will be conduted on 27th May 2023.
An engineering diploma or an equivalent is a must to appear for the TNPSC CESE.
The Combined Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services Exam is conducted once every year.
No. There will not be a negative marking in the Combined Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services Examination.