TNUSRB SI Recruitment Notification PDF 2022: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has posted a notification regarding the vacancy for the post of Sub-Inspector (Taluk and Armed Reserve). Interested candidates can apply for online applications for the post of Sub-Inspector through the official website of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. The following article will make the candidate understand the criteria set by the board for the candidate to be eligible. Thoroughly read the article to know more about the TNUSRB SI Recruitment.
Latest (07.04.2022): The application process for the post of Sub-Inspector will end today.
About TNUSRB SI Recruitment
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is in charge of hiring candidates into the Department of Fire and Rescue Services, Police, and Prison Department. The board has recently posted a notification inviting the men/women for the post of Sub-Inspector (Taluk and Armed Reserve) in Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are interested can now apply for the online applications for the post by filling out the application form through the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment.
TNUSRB Notification PDF 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Application For||Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk)|
Sub Inspector of Police (Armed)
|Name of the Service||Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service|
|Notification Released on||08 March 2022|
|Start of Online Application||08 March 2022|
|End of Online Application||07 April 2022|
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022: Key Dates
|Name of Event||Date|
|Name of Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector of Police ( Taluk and Armed Reserve )|
|Total Number of Vacancies||444|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 36900/- to Rs. 116600|
|Date of Notification||08 March 2022|
|Date to Apply for Online Application||08 March 2022|
|Date of Last Submission of Online Application||07 April 2022|
|Date of Examination||In the month of June (tentative)|
Who Can Apply For TNUSRB Sub Inspector Post
In order for the interested candidate to write the exam, he/she has to fall under the criteria for the post of Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk and Armed Reserve) set by the responsible board. If the candidate qualifies the criteria successfully only he/she will be considered eligible for the post and can apply for the online applications. This is the detailed information regarding who can apply.
The candidate who will be eligible for the Sub Inspector of Police post must hold a Bachelor’s Degree. However, if the candidate holds a Bachelor’s Degree from an open university without following the pattern described in the notification, that candidate will not be considered eligible to apply for online applications
The candidates who wish to apply must be aged between 20 years to 30 years as of 1st July 2022. The candidates below 20 years will not be allowed to apply for the TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police post. However, the relaxation will be given in the upper age limit to some categories as follows:
- Backward Class (BC), Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class (MBC) / Denotified Community (DNC) – 32 Years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, SC (Arunthathiyar) – 35 Years
- Departmental Candidates – 47 Years
- Transgender – 35 Years
- Destitute Widow – 37 Years
- Ex Personnel / Ex Servicemen – 47 Years
Recruitment Quota For TNUSRB SI Recruitment
10% Reservation in Sports Quota and 20% Reservation in Departmental Quota.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector 444 Vacancy Allotment
|Name of the vacancies||General/men||Women / Transgenders||Total Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk)||279||120||399|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Armed Reserve)||32||13||45|
Reservation For Women and Communal Reservation
Document Required for TN SI Recruitment
The process of the application form will be completed only after uploading the necessary documents asked by the board. The candidate is advised to keep the scanned copy of the following documents ready for ease in filling out the application form:
- Birth Certificate
- Mark Sheets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Sports / Game Certificate and Sports Quota Certificate
- NCC and NSS Certificate
TNUSRB SI Recruitment Application Fee 2022
The fee to apply for the Sub Inspector of Police post is Rs. 500/- If a candidate from the police department applies under both quotas i.e open and departmental quota then the examination fee will be Rs 1000/- Mode of Payment: online gateways and through SBI Bank Challan.
TNUSRB SI Recruitment Application Process
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has started the application window for the candidates who are interested in applying for the vacancy of Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk and Armed Reserve). If you come under the eligibility criteria set by the board then you can apply by visiting the official website. The mode of submitting an application is online, you may follow the steps mentioned below in order to submit the online application.
Candidate’s Registration Steps
- Open the official website of TNUSRB by clicking the link mentioned above on the table.
- Scroll down on the homepage of the website and find ‘Ongoing Recruitments’ , click on the relevant link for online application of Sub Inspector.
- A registration tab will open on side, click on ‘Create New User’
- You will have to sign up using you email address and mobile number, an OTP will be sent to both email address and mobile number. verify the OTP.
- Enter your name and create password.
- Click ‘Submit’ button and get the login credentials on your email address and phone number.
Application Form Filling
After the candidates successfully register, the page for the application form of the Sub Inspector post will appear. The candidate will be asked to provide information regarding the details related to personal information, work experience, educational information
- After providing correct information, you will be asked to upload the documents
- Browse the scanned documents. In case of quota/special marks select ‘yes’ and provide the information relating to that concern.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ button and after that a tab will appear named ‘Document Upload’
- Upload the document and click on ‘Continue’
- A preview tab will appear, here you can edit and re-verify the details provided by you and ‘submit’.
- After that payment tab will appear, pay by selecting any of the online mode suitable to you.
TNUSRB SI Selection Process
The selection process of TNUSRB SI will be done by conducting the following tests:
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Important Links For TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
|TNUSRB SI Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI Online Application||Apply Here|
Detailed information regarding the TNUSRB SI 444 posts is shared in this article. You will need the help of this article in filling out the online application form for the Sub Inspector post.