TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration: Tamil Nadu government has come with a portal where the job seekers of the state can register themselves for employment job card and once registered successfully can participate in a job fair which was conducted by various employers who are registered in the portal. This portal is only for the domiciled resident of TN only. With the help of this portal applicants can register online, update their profile and also renew their employment card.
So basically in the article, we have discussed the services offered at the TNVelaiVAaippu portal in detail, so if you didn’t do TNVelaiVAaippu Registration then read this article at least once.
- 1 TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration: Overview
- 2 TNVelaiVAaippu Job Fair Notification
- 3 TNVelaiVAaippu Card Validity & Benefits
- 4 TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration Eligibility details
- 5 How can I register at the TNVelaiVAaippu Exchange portal?
- 6 TNVelaiVAaippu Application Form
- 7 TNVelaiVAaippu Lapsed Employment ID Renewal
- 8 How to update the TNVelaiVAaippu Employment Card Profile?
- 9 How to log in at the TNVelaiVAaippu Portal?
- 10 TNVelaiVAaippu online registration important links
- 11 TNVelaiVAaippu Exchange code and its details
TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration: Overview
|Article About||TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration|
|Authority||Tamil Nadu Employment Department|
TNVelaiVAaippu Job Fair Notification
On regular basis, the employer register at the TNVelaiVAippu portal conducts a job fair and issue job notification for the candidates. So those candidates who had registered in the portal and found themselves eligible for the post can participate in such a job fair and eligible candidates will be hired by the company after doing some formalities.
TNVelaiVAaippu Card Validity & Benefits
Students who had registered in the portal and their document verification process is completed, then authority issue them TNVelaiVAaippu Employment Card. This employment card can be used in Job fairs conducted by the employment department or it can also be used in state government jobs. The validity of such an employment card is usually 3 years from the date of issuance and its validity can be extended further on or before the renewal date.
The validity and renewal date are mentioned on the card. So before your TNVelaiVAaippu Employment card is lapsed renew it whose process is discussed in the later section of this article.
Statistics of Tamil Nadu Job Portal
|Registered Job Seekers||106,396|
TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration Eligibility details
Below we have given the eligibility details for students who can register themselves at the TNVelaiVAaippu portal
- The first and foremost eligibility criteria are applicants must be domiciled residents of Tamil Nadu.
- One who had completed their class 8th and above.
- Failed students are also welcome to register in the portal
- Students must have a valid certificate and marksheet to satisfy their qualification
- Anyone who possesses DL or having typewriting skills, a certificate in language, or other higher qualifications may also register.
List of documents required for TNVelaiVAaippu Online Registration
During the submission of the online application, you are required to keep some of your documents ready whose list we have piled up below: –
- Academic qualification certificate and marksheet
- Provisional certificate (If any)
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Address proof
- Experience certificate (If any)
- DOB proof
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Ex-servicemen/ sports/ NCC/ PWD/ widow/ certificate (if any)
Note: The information provided in the registration form must be true in case of submission of false details or documents your application will be canceled.
How can I register at the TNVelaiVAaippu Exchange portal?
Job seekers who are willing to register at the TNVelaiVAaippu portal but don’t know how to proceed, then just go through the stepwise process which we have shared below: –
- First, you need to visit the official website of the department by following this link.
- Once the home page appears, tap on the Employment Exchange website link
- On the new page, the login details section will appear.
- As you are a new user then you need to press the new user ID registration
- As you press the same a pop window will appear having terms and conditions, read it carefully.
- Once you read the guidelines then press the “I Agree” tab
- After this, a new page will appear which a candidate’s registration form.
- You need to fill in the required details carefully and once you are done with it press the save tab.
- On successful registration, the portal will generate your registration login details which you need to keep safe.
TNVelaiVAaippu Application Form
- Once the log in detail is generated, you need to visit the login section and enter the details to log in.
- After successful login, you need to fill the application for an employment card.
- Once you have filled in the application form submit it.
- Upon submitting an acknowledgment receipt will be generated which you need to keep the same and do not forget to take the printout of the submitted application form.
- Now take this printed application form along with documents in original and visit the employment exchange of your district (within two weeks of registration)
- At the employment office officials will verify your documents, upon successful verification your employment card will be issued to you.
- Once an employment card is issued do check the details mentioned in it.
- Now you can use this employment card at various state jobs or job fairs conducted by the education department.
TNVelaiVAaippu Registration offline
Apart from the online process, you can also apply for the employment card offline and for this you need to visit the employment exchange office and need to fill the application form and follow the process as guided by the authorities.
TNVelaiVAaippu Registration fee
As such, there is no registration fee to register at the TNVelaiVAaippu portal for a new employment card.
TNVelaiVAaippu Lapsed Employment ID Renewal
As we mentioned above the validity of the TNVelaiVAaippu Employment card is 3 years or as mentioned in the card so you all must renew your employment card before it lapsed. So in this section, we will let you know how you can renew your TNVelaiVAaippu employment card
- For TNVelaiVAaippu employment card renewal you need to visit the official website.
- On visiting the same press the ‘Renewal’ tab appears just below the new registration link
- After clicking the same a new page will open where you need to provide your login details first.
- Once you log in successfully follow the process as you asked to do so.
Grace period for lapsed TNVelaiVAaippu employment card
There are lots of candidates who forget to renew their employment cards on time, so the department offers a grace period of 18 months to such candidates so that they can renew their card after the expiry of validity. But if candidates didn’t renew their card within the grace period then they need to apply afresh.
How to update the TNVelaiVAaippu Employment Card Profile?
If you want to update any academic details or any other information in the employment card then it can be done online by performing some steps which we have given below: –
- Go to the official portal of the department
- On the login page, press the update profile tab
- It will ask you to enter the login details first
- Once you log in update the changes you wish to do and submit it.
How to log in at the TNVelaiVAaippu Portal?
If you have registered in the portal then you can log in to the portal easily by going through the process given below: –
- Visit the department portal
- Now select the ‘existing user’ tab
- On the new page, you need to enter some details such as
- Exchange code
- Year of registration
- Registration number
- User Id
- User name
- Press the login tab and your dashboard will be on your screen.
How to retrieve TNVelaiVAaippu Password?
In case you forgot your TNVelaiVAaippu login password then it can be recovered easily with the help of the steps mentioned below: -Open the login page by visiting the official website
- Click the forgot password tab
- Now you need to verify your details first by providing
- User ID and DOB
- Enter new password
- Confirm your new password and press the save tab
- Your password change process is completed successfully.
|Online registration||Click here|
|For renewal||Click here|
|Update profile||Click here|
|Latest job vacancy details||Click here|
|Exchange code list||Check here|
|Official website||Click here|
TNVelaiVAaippu Exchange code and its details
|Exchange Code and its name||Exchange Code and its name|
|ARD- DEO-Ariyalur||CBD- DEO-Coimbatore|
|CBR- Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC- Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD- District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU- DEO (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD- Professional & Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG- Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR- Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP- Professional & Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT- DEO (Technical Personnel)-Chennai||CHS- DEO Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD- DEO-Cuddalore||DGD- DEO-Dindigul|
|CUC- Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD- DEO-Kanyakumari|
|ERD- DEO-Erode||DRD- DEO-Dharmapuri|
|KRD- DEO-Krishnagiri||KPD- DEO-Kancheepuram|
|MDD- DEO-Madurai||NKD- DEO-Namakkal|
|KRD- DEO-Karur||MDP- Professional & Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD- The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP- DEO-Nagapattinam|
|RPD- DEO-Pudukottai||SLD- DEO-Salem|
|SGD- DEO-Sivaganga||PRD-DEO –Perambalur|
|TCC- Coaching cum Guidance center -Trichy||RPD- DEO-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD- DEO-Trichy||TCR- The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD- DEO-Theni||TJD- DEO-Thanjavur|
|TND- DEO-Thiruvannamalai||TNC- Coaching cum Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND- DEO-Thirunelveli||TRD- DEO-Thiruvarur|
|TPD- DEO-Tiruppur||TTD- DEO-Tuticorin|
|TVD- DEO-Thiruvallur||UGD- DEO-Nilgiris|
|UGV- Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC- Coaching cum Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD- DEO-Vellore||VPD- DEO-Villupuram|
The username of the TNVelaiVAippu portal is mentioned on your employment card whereas the password is your date of birth which you submitted during the registration.
To renew the card you need to visit the department portal and log in with your details first after this click the renew tab and after following the process your card will be renewed.
TNVelaiVAaippu password can be easily recovered from the portal by pressing the forgot password tab. Provide your user id and DOB enter the new password and your TNVelaiVAaippu password will be changed successfully.
No there is no application fee.
Yes, officials allow 18 months grace period for the renewal of employment card.
Applicants can participate in the job fair conducted by the registered employer and it can also be used at state government jobs.