TRB Tripura STPGT Recruitment 2022: The Teacher’s Recruitment Board has released an advertisement for the recruitment of the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) for classes XI-XII. All the candidates who reside in Tripura can apply for the job position. For this, the application process has already begun. If you are aspiring to be a teacher and have the required qualification then read the complete article to get detailed information on the TRB Tripura STPGT Recruitment selection process, application form, fee, eligibility criteria and more.
- 1 TRB Tripura STPGT Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 Tripura TRB STPGT Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How to fill TRB Tripura STPGT Application Form?
TRB Tripura STPGT Recruitment Notification 2022
The Teacher’s Recruitment Board is responsible for selecting skills and qualified candidates to be appointed as teachers. In order to do so, the authority makes a set of all the required educational and other criteria that are mandatory to be fulfilled by the interested candidates. You can find all those criteria here in this article. After ensuring your eligibility, you can fill out the online application form on the prescribed date.
It has to be submitted before 20th May 2022 along with the examination fee. Eventually, the authority will conduct the Selection Test for Graduate Teachers in due course of time.
We have provided all the important information that will help guide you in filling out the form and understanding the recruitment process. Make sure to add this page to your bookmark list for more upcoming news on the TRB Tripura STPGT Recruitment. Let’s have a look at the brief overview:
TRBT PGT Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Examination||Selection Test for Graduate Teachers (STPGT-2022)|
|Conducting Authority||Teacher’s Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT)|
|Concerned Department||Education (School) Department, Govt. of Tripura.|
|Concerned Post||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||300|
|Mode for Submitting Application Form||Online|
|Official Web Portal||https://trb.tripura.gov.in/|
TRBT PGT Application: Important Date
|Official Notification||2nd May 2022|
|Start of Filling Out Application Form||12th May 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Out the Application Form||20th May 2022|
|Last Date for Application Fee Submission||24th May 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||28th June to 5th July 2022|
|Date of Examination||17th July 2022|
TRB Post Graduate Teacher Subject & Category Wise Vacancy
Also Read: NHM Tripura CHO Result 2022 Date
Tripura TRB STPGT Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be having a Post Graduate Degree in a relevant subject with at least 50% marks
- Completion of Bachelor of Education course from a recognized university/ College.
- For detailed information regarding minimum qualifications, kindly refer to the image below:
- The maximum age limit decided for the candidates is up to 40 years as of 2nd May 2022.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH and Government Servant are getting an age relaxation of five years. In no case, the age limit will be more than 45 years.
Documents Required For Tripura STPGT Online Application
Candidates are asked to upload a scanned copy of their recent Passport Size Photograph and Full Signature. Both of the documents have to be submitted in JPG/JPEG format. Where the size of the photo should be under 100 KB and for signature, it should be under 60 KB. The scanned copies should be clear and visible. Otherwise, it can lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
How to fill TRB Tripura STPGT Application Form?
In this section of the article, we have provided instructions that will guide you in filling out the application form. Do check your eligibility before accessing the application form. You can also find the direct link at the end of this article or you can simply carry out the following steps:
- Firstly, open the https://trb.tripura.gov.in/
- Secondly, click on the ‘Apply Online’ option from the home page.
- Thirdly, provide all the asked details and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Now you will receive the registration number and password. Keep that for future purposes as well.
- Log in using the credentials that you just received.
- Once you have logged in, you need to update your profile by entering all the relevant information.
- Upload your scanned documents as instructed.
- Now you can apply for the “Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher” from your dashboard by clicking the “Apply Online” option.
- Select your eligibility criteria and choose your subject from the drop-down menu bar.
- Fill in all the details with accurate information.
- Click on the ‘Edit Application’ option to make changes to make corrections if needed.
- Finalize the information and proceed to make payment through available payment gateways.
- Print the acknowledgement page and payment slip.
TRBT Tripura STPGT Application Fee
While filling out the application form, a portal submitting fees will open at the end of the press. Where the unreserved category candidates will make a payment of Rs. 300/- and reserved categories (SC/ ST/ PH) will submit Rs. 200/-. The payment can be made using a Debit/ Credit Card and Internet Banking.
TRB Tripura STPGT Selection Procedure
The candidates have to write the selection test and pass the test with minimum qualifying marks. On the basis of this, the authority will finalize the merit list. After that, the selected candidate will be informed to appear for the verification of the documents.
TRB Tripura STPGT Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
We have shared complete information on TRB STPGT 2022. If you want to know anything else then kindly leave your question in the comment box below. Thank you for reading our article.