Tripura ePass: Considering the Uprise in the cases of COVID19 in Northeast India, the Chief Minister Biplab Deb-led Government of Tripura has extended the complete curfew in the state till May 31st. Further, the chief secretary of Tripura Mr. Manoj Kumar had issued the guidelines regarding the implementation of the curfew throughout the state. Citizens will now be confined to their locality and the emergency and essential service people will be needed to make the Tripura ePass. Through this article, we completely guide the citizens of Tripura regarding eligibility, ePass Registration, status tracking, etc.
- 1 About Tripura ePass
- 2 Tripura Lockdown ePass Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How to Register for the Tripura ePass?
- 4 How to track status of Tripura ePass application?
- 5 Via Citizen Service Portal
- 6 Frequently Answered Questions
About Tripura ePass
The municipal corporations had extended the lockdown in the Tripura state till May 31st which shall be extended considering the cases of COVID19 doesn’t see a decline. The facilitation of the ePass has been given by the state government of Tripura. The citizens can apply online for the Tripura ePass which is a document provided to the citizens who have applied for the ePass under the essential service or the cases of emergency prevailing in the state. The Document will be available in both Digital and Physical form comprising the applicant’s details along with the QR code in it which will be scanned by the police officials deployed into various checkpoints as a sign of verification and granting access to the Registrant.
Overview of Tripura ePass
Key highlights of Tripura ePass are as located below
|Name of the Article||Tripura ePass|
|Issuing Authority||Tripura state government via Municipal corporations|
|Curfew Applicability||Till May 31st (Extendable)|
|Aim of ePass||Grant access to the essential service providers or common citizens in an emergency situation|
|Official web portal||https://edistrict.tripura.gov.in|
Tripura Lockdown ePass Eligibility Criteria
Principle of eligible depends upon the factors stated below:
- The Applicant must be a citizen of Tripura or civilian currently residing in Tripura state.
- Age of the Applicant must lie above 18 years.
- Applicant must carry the Identity proof or document justifying the reason for Travel.
- Citizens Applicability for Tripura ePass depends upon the extreme emergency.
- All the essential commodity workers deployed at frontline for providing daily basis essentials such as sanitation workers, food delivery associates, Livestock providers, etc.
Note: Media Professionals, Security guards, Civil servants, etc. are exempted from making the ePass given that they carry the Identity card of their respective organizations.
How to Register for the Tripura ePass?
The citizens of Tripura who wants to Apply for the Tripura ePass must undergo the procedure provided below:
- Visit the official website of Tripura government state portal
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, Click on the e-Pass for Movement during Lockdown appearing on the portal,
- Now the site will be redirected to the Tripura ePass application window.
- Under the Application portal, to initiate the portal Applicant will need the citizen will need to provide the Applicant details as follows:
- Name of the Applicant
- Gender category
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Select the Identity Proof certificate from the Drop-Down(Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/Pan Card)
- Upload the Photograph from the device/system
- Tick mark the category of Travelers from Student, Migrant Worker, Tourist, Pilgrim, and Medical
- Select the Movement details( Whether Intra Travel/Inter Travel or entering Tripura from other region of the country)
- Next in the Present Address section, Enter the information as follows:
- Lane Number
- Pin code of the region
- Destination Address will comprise the same terms as Address section. Just the Applicant will need to provide the details of the final location He/She wants to reach.
- Next in the Travel Details, write the information as follows:
- Travel type(Whether One way or round way)
- Travel Arrangement(Whether Personal vehicle or commercial vehicle)
- State the valid reason of Travel in the textbox
- Next in the The Travellers Details section, Applicant will required to provide the following details of the Passengers accompanying him/her:
- Mobile Number
- Identity Proof document
- Identity proof certificate’s number
- Select with Yes or No whether any cough/cold symptoms prevail in the family.
- Select whether quarantined before or not by officials
- Once all the details are mentioned above, get down to the Last section of Declaration. Hereby the Applicant needs to tick mark the undertaking giving the consent to the application to be true and ensuring the Download of Aarogya Setu Application.
- Post captcha verification, Click on the Submit button being located on the right bottom of the portal .
- The Tripura ePass Application of the citizen will be registered successfully. Once authenticated by the undersigned dignitaries, the Tripura ePass for COVID19 will be issued to the Applicants before a week time.
Also Read: MP ePass Apply
How to track status of Tripura ePass application?
Generally for the citizens of Tripura ,who have applied for the Tripura ePass have 2 ways to check their ePass status through the steps provided below:
Twiprasa is an android application of the Tripura Covid19 services whereby the Applicant shall register and check the status of the ePass. Provided below are the steps to check the status of Covid ePass of Tripura via Twiprasa:
- Visit the official web portal of Tripura e-Curfew pass.
- The webpage will appear on the screen as shown in the image below.
- The registered applicant is required to tap on the Admin Dashboard button located at the right bottom of the page.
- The site will be redirected to the Tripura ePass login window.
- Inside the window, the Applicant will need to enter the email address and password (created during the time of registration).
- Next once the Applicant will click on the Login button on the bottom, the dashboard of the Application of the candidate will be opened denoting the Covid19 ePass status.
Via Citizen Service Portal
If the registered applicant wants to check the status of Covid19 ePass of Tripura through online web portal, He/She must undergo the procedure provided below:
- Visit the Official portal of Tripura Citizen services.
- The webpage will appear on the screen.
- Hereby, the Applicant can check the status of Covid19 ePass via 2 ways:
One Time Password
Once the Applicant visit the service portal to access the status of Tripura ePass, He/She needs to provide the following details:
- Select the Through OTP/Application Details from the option of Track Application.
- A One time password will be sent into your registered mobile number/Email address.
- Applicants need to provide the same into the textbox.
- Lastly, write the generated captcha inside the textbox and click on the submit button.
- Next in the Service drop-down, Select the ‘ePass for Movement amid COVID-19 Pandemic’ option appearing in the second place.
Application Reference Number
Under this alternate option to check the status of Tripura COVID19 ePass, Applicants need to provide the following details:
- Choose the Application Reference Number from the option of Track Application
- Enter the Reference Number(Application ID provided during the time of Registration for ePass) inside the textbox
- Next click on the Application Submission Date/Application Delivery Date as per your convenience into the Track Through option.
- Lastly, In the word verification section, enter the verification code displayed into the textbox and Tap on the Submit Button.
- The Tripura ePass status of the Application will be appeared on the screen.
Tripura COVID19 Helpdesk
In case of emergency or complaint, the following numbers can be contacted by the citizens of Tripura:
- My Gov CORONA helpdesk WhatsApp Number – 09013151515
- State Help line Number – 0381-231-5879
- West Tripura – 0381-232-3945
- Sepahijala District – 9862752963 / 9862557952
- Khowai District – 03825-222-229
- Gomati District – 9436106361
- South Tripura District – 03823-222-145
- Dhalai District – 9886866853
- Unakoti District – 9862036563
- North Tripura District – 8787693683/ 9366225399
Frequently Answered Questions
The state government has applied the curfew in Tripura until 31st May which is prone to extension in case the situation doesn’t gets into control
Citizens need to visit the Tripura State portal tp apply for the Covid19 ePass
The citizen shall check the status of the Covid19 ePass through the :
Citizen Service Portal of Tripura