TS DOST Registration 2021: Telangana State Council of Higher Education is the responsible body that invite candidates to take admission in the undergraduate courses in Telangana Universities through the DOST portal. Aspirants can opt for various courses including B.A, B.com, B.sc, B.B.A, etc. Looking into previous year details, TS DOST Form Registration 2021 has been started from 29th June 2021.
- 1 TS DOST Form Registration 2021
- 2 TS DOST Registration Form 2021
- 3 Steps to Apply For Telangana DOST 2021
- 4 Reservation In TS DOST 2021
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
TS DOST Form Registration 2021
Degree Online Service Telangana (DOST) is the process to invite students across the Telangana State to take admission in the Universities of Telangana. TS DOST Registration 2021 has been started from 29th June 2021. All interested candidates can fill the registration form from the official website.
For admission to the UG program in the state of Telangana, one needs to apply for the TS DOST 2021. The number of universities taking participate in DOST 2021 is six in number. The procedure to fill application; eligibility criteria will be discussed in the next part of the article.
The Pre-requisites for DOST Registration are as follows:
- It is important to have Aadhar Number linked with the mobile number. If someone’s Aadhar is not linked with his/her mobile no., then he/she needs to visit the nearest Aadhar center or post office to get it linked.
- The number given by the aspirant in the TS Dost 2021 needs to be active throughout the process of DOST 2021.
TS DOST Registration Form 2021
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Category||TS DOST Registration 2021|
|TS DOST Registration Fess||200|
|TS DOST Registration Mode||Online|
|TS DOST Registration Date||29th October 2021|
|Self Reporting Time||23.07.2021 to 27.07.2021|
|Start date of phase II Registration||23.07.2021 to 27.07.2021|
|The Commencement date of phase II Registration||24.07.2021 to 29.07.2021|
|The second list of seat allotment||04.08.2021|
|Online self-reporting for phase 2 Registration||05.08.2021 to 10.08.2021|
|Phase -3 Registration Date||05.08.2021 to 10.08.2021|
|Third list for seat allotment||18.08.2021|
|Reporting Date of the students to the respective college||18.08.2021 to 21.08.2021|
Steps to Apply For Telangana DOST 2021
Aspirants who are seeking admission in the state of Telangana at the undergraduate level are requested to register through the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Those who wish to fill the TS DOST Application Form can follow the steps given below:
- The applicant is required to visit the official website of DOST www.dost.cgg.gov.in to get access to the registration for TS DOST Application 2021.
- The next step is to click on the Candidate Pre-registration Link on the homepage of the official website.
- Students need to fill in the details like Qualifying Board, Hall ticket number, gender’s, Father’s Name, Mobile number, date of birth and need to click on Aadhar Authentication.
- You need to mention a one-time password received on the registered mobile number to generate DOST ID.
- The last step is to make an online payment for the TS DOST Registration 2021.
- The TS DOST Registration 2021 fees will be Rs200
- The registration fees can be paid through online mode of payment that includes T-Wallet, Internet Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Note – Important Instruction For Online Payment
- Do not press any key during the transaction process for TS Registration 2021 as it can lead to payment failure.
- Once the payment gets successfully the reg. amount will be debited from the candidate’s account. After the successful transaction, message will get displayed on the screen with the transaction Id.
- DOST ID and 6 digits alphanumeric code will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number that can be used to login to the DOST account.
- Aspirant can start filling the TS DOST Application Form after finishing the payment procedure, if a candidate wants to fill the application form some days later then he/she needs to login with the help of DOST Id, PIN.
- Candidate needs to login to the DOST page to fill the TS Application form for taking admission in the undergraduate courses.
- Candidates can start filling the online application form by selecting the Application Details Entry tab.
- The candidate needs to fill in all the details like the father’s name, blood group, and he/she needs to upload a photograph and supporting educational documents.
- Then-candidate needs to click on preview entered details and click on submit the application form and once you have clicked on the submit button, then the application successful message will be displayed on the screen.
- Then aspirant have to select the web option on the TS DOST Application page. In the web option, the student needs to select the university and the course.
- The last step in the process of TS DOST Registration 2021 is to save the application form and take a printout of the registration form for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria For Telangana Dost 2021
The Aspirant who is seeking admission into the undergraduate courses in the state of Telangana Universities is required to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Aspirants are requested to check each and every minute detail related to the TS DOST Registration before applying for the admission procedure for TS DOST 2021.
- If any candidate doesn’t meet with the TS DOST Eligibility Criteria at any point in time then he/she will be disqualified from taking admission to the UG program in the state of Telangana.
- In order to take admission to the undergraduate level course in the University of Telangana, he/she must possess 10+2 degree from any recognized board in the state of Telangana or any national board(like CBSE).
- If any student has a passing certificate for the Intermediate vocational course then the candidate needs to submit the eligibility certificate that is to be issued by their respective school principal.
- The aspirants who are seeking admission in the BSW course are required to furnish the minimum marks in the qualifying exam. The minimum marks required are 40%.
- PUBG Redeem Code Today
- Free Fire Nick Name 2021
- Free Fire Redeem Code Today
- COD Mobile Redeem Code Today
- Free Fire Advance Server Download
- BGMI Redeem Code Today
- FF Redeem Code Today
- PUBG Lite Redeem Code
- PUBG Mobile: What is OP
- How to Transfer PUBG Data to BGMI India Process
Reservation In TS DOST 2021
Telangana State Council of Higher Education invites the applicants from the state of Telangana to take admission at the undergraduate level course and offers reservation in the admission process. The council reserves seats for the reserved caste of the society. The reservation to the seat for the UG course is subject to verification of the supporting document. The lists of reservation in TS DOST Application 2021 are as follows-
|Physical Challenged (Aspirant)||3%|
|Candidate belonging to armed personal||3%|
|NCC AND ACC||2%|
Universities Participating in TS DOST 2021
The Candidates appearing for TS DOST 2021 in the state of Telangana can fill the admission form for the six universities. The list of the universities is given below:
- Osmania University
- Telangana University
- Kakatiya University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Satvahana University
- Palamuru University
Important Note – Aspirants are requested to check the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education regularly in order to get the latest details related to the TS DOST Registration dates. The admission procedure, allotment of the seats will start to commence after filling of the TS DOST Application Form.
Candidates are requested to check the article at regular intervals to check the latest updates on TS DOST Registration 2021. In case, any question arises in your minds then you can post it in the comment section of the article.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. All candidates are advised to regularly check the details through the official website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education to get updated with all the latest news related to the TS DOST 2021.
Q.How do we register for the TS DOST 2021 on the official website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education?
A. The simplified way to register for the TS DOST 2021 is given below-
-Need to create TS DOST Id by the steps explained in the first part of the article.
-Then login with the TS DOST ID on the website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
– Make online payment for TS DOST Registration
Fill all the required details in the online application form that includes the father’s name, gender, uploading of a photo, educational qualification certificate, etc.
-Fulfill the web option
A. It is important to have your Aadhar Card linked with the mobile number, as at the time of registration; OTP will be received in the registered number which needs to fill. The candidate can make a request to link the mobile number with their Aadhar card through the registered center of Aadhar or can visit the post office for the same.
A. The aspirants can apply for the undergraduate and SWS courses under the TS Dost 2021.