TS EdCET 2021 Counselling Schedule: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will soon publish the dates of TS EdCET counselling session 2021. The Council scheduled the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed. CET) on 24th-25th Aug 2021 in different locations of the State. The results have been declared in the form of a Rank Card on the official website. The Council hasn’t released any kind of official notification regarding the Counselling Schedule but it can assume that the Counselling Session of TS Ed.CET can get started from November 21.
TS EdCET Counselling 2021
|Examination Name||TS EdCET|
|Type of Article||Counselling Schedule|
|Conduction of Exams||24.08.21-25.08.21|
|Declaration of results||declared|
|Commencement of Counselling session||November 21 (tentative)|
TS EdCET Counselling Schedule
|Schedule of Exam||24th-25th Aug 21|
|Publication of TS EdCET Merit List||Declared|
|1st Phase Web options of TS EdCET||November 21 (estimated)|
|TS EdCET 1st Phase counselling and documents verification||November 21 (estimated)|
|Announcement of 1st Phase counselling results||To be announced soon|
|TS EdCET 2nd Phase Counselling & document verification||To be announced soon|
|Declaration of 2nd phase counselling results||notified later|
|Commencement of 3rd Phase counselling||notified later|
How to Register in TS EdCET Counselling Session 2021
This article will give brief steps about how to register for TS EdCET Counselling Session and those steps are as follows:
- Go to the official website of TS EdCET edcet.tsche.ac.in.
- On the Home Page, click on ‘Application’ box available on the page.
- Under that box, there will a link of TS EdCET Counselling Registration Form.
- Click on that link and fill the login details.
- After entering the details, your registration form will appear on screen.
- Now carefully enter the details in TS EdCET Registration Form 2021.
- Registration: Applicants got themselves registered will be allowed to attend the further procedure of TS EdCET Counselling Session. Shortlisted candidates have to pay a specific amount announced by the Council and the fees for each category will be different from each other. Candidates must enter all the details carefully and cross-check them before final submission.
- Documents Verification: Candidates have to submit some mandatory documents after the registration and those are:
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Rank Card of TS EdCET 2021,
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th,
- Birth Certificate of applicant,
- Provisional allotment letter published online,
- 8 colored passport size photograph.
Note: If any candidates didn’t submit the above mentioned documents according to given manner then their registration form will not accepted by the Council.
- Choice Filling & Locking: After the verification of documents, Council will publish the participating B.Ed colleges and candidates have to select the college in which they want to take the admission. The colleges will allott the seats to the candidates according to their ranks in the Merit List. The detailed notice will be publish soon on the official website.
- Seat Allottment: The result of seat allotment will be released online and candidates will not receive any kind of SMS/Email regarding the Seat Allotment. Colleges will allott the seats according to the choices filled by the applicants and category wise under the Reservation policy.
- TS EdCET Counselling: After the allotment of seats, candidates will get the allotment letter from the colleges and in order to complete the admission process they need to pay the tuition fees via Net Banking. After paying the tution fees, timetable of classes will be given to the students. Students who couldn’t get any seats or didn’t get college of their preference in Phase 1 are allowed to attend Phase 2.
Our team collected information and presented it to you via this article, we will keep you notified regarding the updates in the TSEdCET Counselling session so save the link of our website.