TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule 2021: After scheduling TS LAWCET exams, TSCHE is going to conduct the Counselling Session of TS LAWCET 2021 from today. The registration process has started today. The first seat allotment result will be released on 17 December 2021. To get detailed information about the TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule you can explore this respective article.
Update: Aspirants are informed that the registration process for the 1st phase of counselling has started from today at 11.00 am. The link is now available below for registration.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2021: Overview
|Name of Higher Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Schedule of Exam||23.08.21|
|Announcement of Results||Released|
|Location||Telangana, Tamil Nadu|
TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule 2021
The major dates of the TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule are given below in the tabulated form:
|Conduction of Exams||23 August 2021|
|Publication of official notification||26 November 2021|
|Online Registration, payment and verification of documents||27 November to 6 December 2021|
|Physical verification of special category certificates||6 to 10 December 2021|
|List of Registered candidates||10 December 2021|
|Web options (Online Registration) Phase 1||11 to 13 December 2021|
|Changes in Phase 1 of web options||14 December 2021|
|A list of shortlisted candidates will be created college wise and posted on the website.||17 December 2021|
|Reporting at allotted college for document verification instructed by the authority||18 to 23 December 2021|
|Commencement of classes||27 December 2021|
TS LAWCET Counselling Points
The basic features of the TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule are as follows:
- The registration process will be done online from the official website.
- The participated colleges will conduct the session offline by allotting different venues to the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Merit List prepared by the authority.
How to Perform TS LAWCET Counselling Web Options
The Counselling Process of TS LAWCET includes the following steps:
- Visit the official website of TS LAWCET tsche.ac.in.
- On the Home Page, you’ll see the link of ‘TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule’.
- Click on that link and start filling the registration form for TS LAWCET Counselling 2021.
- Registration & Document Verification: Candidates who will pass the written test will be permitted for registration & documents verification. Earlier, the registration used to be done offline where candidates were supposed to be physically present to get themselves registered. But due to Covid-19, the registration process will be done online and for verification of documents, candidates’ve to submit the documents on the admission portal of TSCHE.
- Documents Verification: The documents which candidates have to submit for verification are:
- Marksheet & Passing certificate of class 10th and 12th,
- Birth certificate,
- Counselling Letter,
- Migration Certiifcate,Resident certificate and Character Certificate,
- Provisional certificate/degree of qualifying exams,
- Parents/Guardian Income details.
- Exercising Web Options: Candidates whose documents will get verified will be allowed to exercise the web options i.e. the choosing the course and college according to their personal preferences. Candidates must remember that they are selecting the college and courses according to their respective priority.
- TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2021: Participated colleges will release the list of seat allotment on their official portal. Council will send SMS on the regisstered phone number of the candidate which they filled in the application form. The seats will alloted according to the ranks/ marks secured by the candidates in the Merit List as well as choice which candidate filled in web options.
- TS LAWCET Counselling: After alloting seat, candidates will have two options i.e. to accept the admission letter or to participate in second round of allotment. If candidates accepts the admission letter then they’ve to pay the admission fees via online mode. After final allotment of seat, candidate’ve to visit the college assigned to them/which they choose while submitting the details in exercising web option. It’s compulsory for candidates to submit 2 set of photocopes of each document.
- TS LAWCET Counselling Phase 2: Applicants who couldn’t secure seat or got admission in their preferred college in Phase 1 then they’ve an option of attending Phase 2 of counselling. The process of Phase 2 is quite similar with the Phase 1.
We hope you received the information which you were searching for regarding the TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule in this article, for new updates or any kind of notifications keep checking our website.