TSPSC Group II Recruitment 2023: Telangana State Public Service Commission is accepting application forms for 783 posts in various departments under Group II Services. The commission will open the application window from 18th Jan 2023 onwards. The last date to submit the Telangana Group II online forms is 16th Feb 2023 till 05:00 pm. The commission officials will approve only those forms that were submitted through the online medium at www.tspsc.gov.in.
Once the application submission date will get over, the application window will automatically get closed. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements will be permitted to apply for the above-mentioned post. Go through the following article as you will learn the majority of information about TSPSC Group II recruitment 2023.
TSPSC Group II Recruitment Notification 2023
Before starting the తెలంగాణ గ్రూప్ II application process, the applicant is guided to go through the recruitment advertisement to know about the dates, eligibility requirements and many more. The candidate must submit their application form before the last date otherwise their forms will be rejected. The submission of తెలంగాణ నాబ్-తహసీల్దార్ 2023 ఆన్లైన్ ఫారం by non-eligible candidate will not be appreciated by the commission officials. The candidate must submit one application form for one post only. For the latest notices, visit www.tspsc.gov.in or continue scrolling the article.
Telangana Group 2 Online Forms 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Application Form Submission||18th Jan 2023-16th Feb 2023|
|Fee Amount||Application Fee: Rs.200|
Examination Fee: Rs.120
Unemployees are exempted from exam fee payments.
All government employees are exempted to pay the fee.
|Selection Procedure||CBRT, Physical Test & Documents Verification (if required)|
|Pay Scale||As per the post|
తెలంగాణ నాబ్ తహసీల్దార్ 2023 Vacancies Details
The inside story of the distribution of తెలంగాణ నాబ్ తహసీల్దార్ and other posts vacancies along with the zones can be learned from the image shared below. In addition to that, the following number of vacancies are subject to change due to administrative reasons/government orders. The deletion of the vacancies if any can be effected upto the declaration of the result.
BRO Recruitment 2023 Notification
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023
FRI Dehradun Group C Recruitment 2023
Telangana Group II Eligibility Requirements
Applicants applying for the posts offered by the TSPSC for the year 2023 must possess the qualifications demanded by the recruitment body specified in the Services Rules as mentioned in the notification. Individuals failing to achieve the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to be a part of the selection procedure. Investigate the particulars described in the table shared below:
|Common Criteria’s||(a) Applicants must hold the citizenship of India along with the residence certificate of the state or other state of the country.|
|Educational Qualifications||(a) He/She should possess Bachelor’s degree in a specific field from a University/Institution granted by UGC. |
(b) Aspirants applying for the Assistant post in the Handlooms and Textiles Department must possess a Diploma degree in Textline Technology or Handloom Technology issued by TSBTE.
|Age Limit||(a) The participant’s age applying for the above-mentioned post must be between 18 years to 44 years as on 01st July 2022.|
|Age Relaxation||(a) For state government employees: 05 years based on the length of the regular service.|
(b) For Ex-Servicemen & NCC: 03 years length of services in the department.
(c) Reserved Categories: 05 years.
(d) PWD: 10 years.
How to submit TSPSC Group II application form 2023?
- Begin the Telangana Group II application process by visiting the TSPSC’s official website (www.tspsc.gov.in).
- Tick on the ‘New Registration (OTR)’ tab.
- After entering the OTP, the login credentials will be shared on your registered phone number.
- On the website’s home page, tick on the ‘Application for Group II Services (General Recruitment).
- Enter your TSPSC ID along with the DOB, and press the ‘Get OTP’ button.
- At the new web page, submit the OTP along with the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Tick on the ‘Verify OTP’ option.
- The fresh web page will be displaying the Telangana Group II Services online form 2023 with basic details filled in.
- Scroll down the online form and start filling in the section left blank.
- Now tick on the ‘Save and Pay Now’ box.
- Enter the required details and tick on the ‘Make Payment’ option.
- After receiving the confirmation of successful fee payment, take out the printout of the application form along with the fee receipt.
- Keep the above documents safe until the selection procedure comes to an end.
Documents required for TSPSC Group II Services Application
Applicants need to keep the soft copy of the documents ready during the TSPSC Group II Services online form 2023. Any application form submitted without the documents or in an inappropriate manner will be rejected by the officials. The names of the documents needed to be uploaded are shared below:
- Any one of the government Ids.
- Educational Qualifications certificates/mark sheets.
- Category certificate, Birth certificate, Residence certificate, Income certificate and Age relaxation certificate.
- Sports certificate, PWD certificate & Ex-Servicemen certificate.
తెలంగాణ గ్రూప్ ఇఇ భర్తీ 2023: Links
|Look Into||TSPSC’s Official Portal|
|Apply Here||Registration Portal| Application Portal|
|Download & Read||తెలంగాణ గ్రూప్ ఇఇ సర్వీసెస్ Recruitment Notification|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Any TSPSC Group II Services online form 2023 submitted via email/post will be rejected by the recruitment body officials.
The TSPSC Group II application window 2023 will get activated on the official website from 18th Jan 2023 onwards.