TTD Online Services: TTD Or Tirumala Tirupati Online services are commenced throughout the year in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The services are granted to access the Darshan of Holy Shrine Tirupati Tirumala Venkateshwar temple. Through this article, we tend to provide the users with guidance to TTD Online Special Entry, Seva Booking, Accommodation Booking, and virtual darshans etc.
- 1 Tirumala Tirupati Devasthansams- Overview
- 2 Guidelines for Special Entry Darshan Booking
- 3 How to do TTD Online Special Entry Dharshan Booking?
- 4 How to Login into Tirumala Tirupati Entry Portal?
- 5 How to Register Slot for TTD Online Service Accomodation Booking ?
- 6 How to do TTD Online Dharshan Virtual Participation?
- 7 TTD Online Service Helpdesk
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthansams- Overview
We have located the table below that showcases the TTD Online service details:
|Article Name||TTD Online Special Entry|
|TTD Abbreviation||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams|
|Location||Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh|
|Purpose||Holy shrine sight and Prasad booking with Home Delivery|
|Official Booking Portal||https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login|
Guidelines for Special Entry Darshan Booking
All the Pilgrims from various parts throughout the various regions of the India who are seeking to go for the TTD Online Special Entry Darshan Booking must go through the guidelines issued by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam authorities:
- Seeghra Darshanam or commonly referred as Special Entry Darshan is commencing since 21st September 2009.
- The Ticket cost for every pilgrim has been set to Rs 300 which is inclusive of a Laddu for free
- A proper sanitiation kit with social distancing and covering the face with the masks is ought to be mandatory
- A cooperation with the Tirumala Tirupati Authorities is expected from the applicant’s end
- To not be affected from COVID19 and must have a COVID19 Negative Report.
- Booking of the Seeghra Darshanam Ticket for the Tirumala Tirupati Balaji Devasthanam can be completed also 3 hours before the Darshan Time depending upon the accessibility of the Slot in the Quota.
- In case the Pilgrims want to go for Booking the Seats in Advance , they shall go to the official portal of Post offices of India or can go to the TTD Online Booking Service Portal.
How to do TTD Online Special Entry Dharshan Booking?
The Pilgrims from every corner eagerly waiting to register themselves for the TTD Online Special Entry Dharshan Booking are provided with the complete procedure below:
- Go to the Official website of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
- Once the homepage of the TTD Online Services appears on the screen.
- Select the Darshan option from the menu bar.
- Now the Applicant will be redirected to the TTD Official Booking Portal
- You will see the Om Namoh Venkatesaya Portal opened in front of you.
- Just go to the Login Details section located in the right side of the corner of the page.
- Since you are new to the Portal ,therefore Click on the Signup hyperlink.
- Now the TTD Online User Registration Page will crack in.
- Applicant should chhose whether he wants to go for the Individual registration or Institution
- Thereafter , now the Applicant will require to enter the following details to fill up the TTD Online Booking Form:
- First name of the Applicant
- Last name of the Applicant
- Contact number
- Official date of birth
- Address Details
- Select the Country (from the drop down – INDIA)
- Choose the State (from drop down)
- Enter the PIN Code
- Provide any of the Photo ID proof from Aadhar card / Driving LIcense / PAN Card ) Passport /
- Enter email address (valid email ID for registration)
- Create a minimum 8 digit password and confirm the same
- At last click on the Continue button and go to special entry Darshan ( Rs 300 ) in order to successfully fill up the TTD Online Special Entry Registration Form.
About TTD Online Services Portal
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Online Services Portal is an official service portal of individual trust of Tirumala Venkateshwar Temple. The TTD Online services portal to the lookout to provide the Pilgrim and online services pertaining to Seva, Darshan, Donations and
How to Login into Tirumala Tirupati Entry Portal?
- Just open the Official web portal of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Portal
- Next Click on the Online Services and tap on the Darshan option.
- From the newly opened Om Namoh Venkatesaya portal , check out the Login Details corner
- Enter your Registered Email Address and password created during the time of registration.
- Provide the CAPTCHA Code for verification and click on the Login button.
- Your Dashboard for TTD Online Services portal will be opened on the screen.
How to Register Slot for TTD Online Service Accomodation Booking ?
The procedure has been given below for the interested pilgrims who want to register for their accommodation for TTF Online Service:
- Just Open the Tirupati Balaji Booking Portal
- Provide your consent to the appeared Undertaking on the screen
- Now the TTD Online Special Entry Darshan Availability Portal will be displayed in front of the user.
- Now you will be able to see the Slots from July to October 2021.
- There will be a usual of 4 slots denoted in the screen as follows:
- Seat Quota full
- Seats not released
- Slots unavailable
- For now Only the remaining Days July slots are available.
- The applicants shall choose their respective available preferred slot.
- The 2 Beds cum toilet will cost around Rs 1000 whereas the AC Room With 2 beds cum Toilet will cost Rs 1518
- Next just go for the Payment transaction and on successful transaction the
How to do TTD Online Dharshan Virtual Participation?
- Under the Om Namoh Venkatesaya Portal, tap on the Online Seva option from the services corner and further tap on the Srivari Temple
- Now the Srivari Sevas Online participation Instructions will appear specifically guiding towards Seva time , following the priest during the Seva Performance and providing TTD Laddu Booking and Prasadam that comprise the Upper Cloth , Akshintalu and Holy Laddu Prasadam.
- Post T& C Agreement , select the Available slot denoted with green colour.
- A payment of Rs 1000 will be required to be done in order to succesfully book the TTD Online Dharshan Virtual Slot.
Note: The Participant Pilgrims online scheduled time will be from 12 Noon to 1 Pm.
TTD Online Service Helpdesk
To get in touch with the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, the Pilgrims or Applicants shall fill out the form whereby they need to enter the details as follows:
- Official name
- Email ID
- Feedback Type
- Select whether Suggestions or COmplaint
- Provide your concerns under the textbox
- Enter the appeared verification code
The applicant shall contact the Toll-Free Number of TTD Online Services at 1800 425 4141
At last click on the Submit button to register Successfully for the TTD Online Service.