UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card: The eligible candidates who applied for the “Bandhi Rakshak” post through the Public Service Commission of Uttarakhand should prepare themselves for the upcoming exams. The authorities are now ready to release the UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card on their official website. Applicants should check out this article for more updates regarding Jail Warder Recruitment.
- 1 UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023
- 2 How to download the UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023?
- 3 Exam Scheme of UKPSC Jail Warder
- 4 Uttarakhand Bandi Rakshak Admit Card 2023: Related Links
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions regarding UKPSC Jail Warder
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will conduct the Jail Warder recruitment exam for the candidates selected after the physical examination round. Hall tickets will only be available online, and the UKPSC will not send any post of the hardcopy of the admit card. This means it is solely the responsibility of candidates to procure the admit card from the online portal. Read this overview table to study the procedure of recruitment.
|Conducted by||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Last date to apply||5th of December 2022 (extended for males till 185th January 2023)|
|Admit card||to be released|
|Exam||to be announced|
How to download the UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023?
Downloading the Hall ticket online might seem complicated, but it is not. We have provided you here with a straightforward approach to this process.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission- www.psc.uk.gov.in.
- Now, Select the option for Downloads on the home page.
- From the new page, select the option for “Jail Warder Admit Card.”
- Enter your credentials to log in to your UKPSC registered ID.
- Application Number.
- Date of Birth.
- The Admit card will display on your screen.
- Check the details.
- Click on the download option.
Details on the Admit Card
The admit card is essential for the recruitment exam for verification purposes. Apart from that, the candidates will get the information about the exam through the Hall Tickets. Here is a list of facts provided by the Hall Ticket for the “Bandhi Rakshak” exam in Uttarakhand.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Roll number.
- Centre of Examination.
- Day and date of the exam.
- Time of the exam
- Signature of the authority.
In case of discrepancy in UKPSC Jail Warder Admit card
If while downloading the admit card, you notice certain incorrect information. Do not panic, but ensure that you contact the authorities on time. You can send an email to [email protected] The management will then take further necessary actions related to the Admit card. It is advised to the candidates not to take the hall ticket with wrong information in the exam centre. Confirm that the admit card carries authentic information about the applicant.
In cases where you do not remember your login password or ID to the UKPSC website while downloading the Call Letter, you can use your name, date of birth and father’s name to log in to the ID.
Exam Scheme of UKPSC Jail Warder
To prepare for this written exam, candidates should attain the syllabus from the official website of the Uttarakhand PSC. The online portal will have exam-related information and material to study.
The marking scheme of the UKPSC will be:
- One mark for each correct answer.
- Deduction of 0.25 marks for incorrect answers.
- No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
- The total maximum marks for the exam are 100.
Instructions for the exam day
Carry these necessary items to your exam centre:
- Candidates should have their admit cards with them.
- Along with that, a government-authorised photo ID proof. Such as:
- Aadhaar card,
- Voter ID,
- Driving Licence,
- PAN card,
- Passport Etc.
- Take the required stationary for the OMR-based exam.
Do not carry these to the UKPSC Jail Warder Exam:
- Candidates are strictly advised not to take any gadgets to the exam hall, such as
- Mobile phones,
- OR any Bluetooth-connectable devices.
Uttarakhand Bandi Rakshak Admit Card 2023: Related Links
|Download UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card here||Available soon|
|Official Website||UKPSC Home|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions regarding UKPSC Jail Warder
In case of confusion regarding the UKPSC Jail Wader Admit Card download, candidates can email [email protected]
A Jail Warder in Uttarakhand receives a salary of 21,700 to 69,100 rupees per month.
One mark will be awarded for the correct answer, no scores will be granted or deducted for unattempted questions, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
To download the Hall Ticket for the UKPSC Jail Warder recruitment exam, visit the official website of the UKPSC https://psc.uk.gov.in/.