UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022: The recruitment notification for the Jail Warder position has been released by UKPSC for the year 2022. Following the information available in the recruitment notification, the Uttarakhand Jail Warder application process has been commenced online. The last date to submit the recruitment form is 05th Dec 2022 (Monday) from the commission’s official portal i.e. psc.uk.gov.in. All job seekers must complete the UKPSC Jail Warder recruitment procedure 2022 with all the guidelines and within the due date.
- 1 UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022
- 2 उत्तराखंड जेल बंदीरक्षक 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Steps to apply online UKPSC Jail Warder 2022 application form
- 4 FAQs
UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022
Through this recruitment drive, around 238 vacancies will be filled with eligible candidates as Jail Warders at the commission. All the participants are guided to carefully go through the notification to know about the vacancies distribution, eligibility requirements and many more. The submission of the UKPSC Jail Warder online form 2022 with illegitimate information will result in the applicant’s cancellation of the recruitment procedure. For updated information visit psc.uk.gov.in or carry on exploring the article.
उत्तराखंड जेल बन्दीरक्षक भर्ती 2022: Overview Table
|Commission Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Available||Jail Warder (Male & Female)|
|Vacancies Distribution||Male Jail Warder: 214|
Female Jail Warder: 24
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Application Form Submission Dates||15th Nov 2022 to 05th Dec 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Documents Verification & Medical Exam|
उत्तराखंड जेल बंदीरक्षक 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To be a part of the UKPSC Jail Prisoner/Warder selection procedure 2022, all the participants must fulfil the eligibility criteria decided by the recruitment body for both genders. Individuals qualifying for those criteria will get permitted to be a part of the selection procedure. The detailed content about उत्तराखंड जेल बंदीरक्षक 2022 eligibility criteria can be collected from the table drawn below:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The contender must have passed Class 10th & 12th from a well-recognised Board/Council.|
(b) They must know the knowledge of Hindi typing in Devanagari font.
(c) Aspirant must have served the Territorial Army for a min. period of two years.
(d) He/She should possess a ‘B’ certificate from the National Cadet Corps.
|Age Limit||(a) The applicant’s age limit as on 01st July 2022 should lie between 21 years to 35 years old. |
(b) The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
Steps to apply online UKPSC Jail Warder 2022 application form
- Commence the application process by visiting the UKPSC’s official portal i.e. psc.uk.gov.in.
- On the home page, the column of ‘Candidate Corner’ will be available.
- Inside the column, tick on the ‘Recruitment Notifications’ tab.
- On the recruitment page, search for the ‘Jail Warders Exam 2022’ link.
- After finding the link, tick on the ‘Click Here’ option.
- On the UKPSC application portal page, press on the ‘Click here to apply’ given in the first place.
- Read the instructions and tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- The new web page will be telecasting the UKPSC Jail Warder 2022 online form.
- Start filling in the details inside the application form as per the requirements.
- Then press on the ‘Continue’ box.
- You will be provided with the login credentials at your registered mobile number/email address.
- Make sure that you keep them safe and secure as they will be used in the further stages of the selection process.
- Finish the process by taking out the printout of the application form along with multiple photocopies.
Documents required to fill the application form
Intending to submit the UKPSC Jail Warder recruitment form 2022, all the candidates need to complete the recruitment form not only by submitting the details but by attaching a bunch of documents whose list can be collected from the pointers mentioned below. Any application form submitted in their absence will be summarily rejected by the commission officials.
- Scanned passport-size photograph (20 kb to 50 kb in JPEG format).
- Signature image (10 kb to 50 kb in JPEF format).
- Educational qualification certificate, Domicile certificate, Category certificate and Birth certificate (if asked).
यूकेपीएससी जेल बंदीरक्षक ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2022: Links
|Look Into||UKPSC’s Official Portal|
|Apply Online||Registration Window| Login Window|
|Explore Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Applicants are allowed to edit their educational qualifications, photograph, signature image, address and category inside their recruitment form. However, once the form gets submitted then no reasons will be approved to rectify the error.
Go to Forgot Password/Username>Retreive your password>Keep it secure for future reference.
All the applicants are informed that the last date to submit UKPSC Jail Prisoner application form 2022 is 05th Dec 2022 via online medium.