UP B.Ed 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022: Declaration of UP B.Ed 1st seat allotment result 2022 is going to happen on 09th Oct 2022 (Sunday). The counselling schedule for this has already been released and eligible candidates need to register first to get a seat in the desired college. The UP B.Ed 2022 counselling procedure will be held online from the official website. Here in this article complete information regarding UP B.Ed 1st seat allotment result 2022 will be provided.
UP B.Ed 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022
After the completion of the pre-allocation stages, the University of Lucknow will release the B.Ed Phase-I result 2022 as per the scheduled date. No one is given results via post or mail. Candidates need to log in at cdn3.digialm.com to get information regarding Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Phase-I seat allocation result 2022. Keep scrolling down the article, to get information regarding UP B.Ed 1st allotment result.
cdn3.digialm.com 2022 B.Ed Allotment Result: Overview
|Exam organizer||University of Lucknow|
|Name of exam||B.ed course|
|Article Category||Seat Allotment|
|Registration started||30th Sep 2022|
|Last date for choice filling||08th Oct 2022|
|Pool Allotment Result||09th Oct 2022|
How to check UP B.Ed 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022?
Here below we have given simple steps. These steps will help candidates to check seat allotment results. The complete procedure is:-
- Firstly, the candidate should open the official web portal (cdn3.digialm.com).
- On the home screen, tick on ‘Click Here for Round-1 Seat Allotment Result’.
- The login screen will show.
- Fill in the details and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- This will help to show results on screen
- Download this result and take the printout for future reference
What after the declaration of Seat Allotment?
Once the seat is allotted, the candidate will be called to the allotted college. Be available on a specified date and time. The date and time for reporting will be provided by the authorities. Candidates have to pay the admission fee to finalize the allocation of seats. At the time of admission, candidates have to submit all the documents for testimonials. All original documents will be verified and a photocopy of this document will be submitted.
List Of Document At The Time Of Admission
At the allotted college Candidate should report with the following documents:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of Higher Secondary Education
- Senior Secondary Education mark sheet and passing certificate
- Mark sheet of UP B.Ed entrance exam
- Admit card for UP bed exam
- Allotment letter
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of graduation
- Five passport-size photographs (It should be recent)
- Printout of UP bed application form
- One valid identity proof (Aadhar card will be preferred)
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Physical handicap certificate
- EX- serviceman certificate