UP D.El.Ed. Counselling Schedule 2021: Conducted by the Uttar Pradesh government, Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a 2 year diploma course which is also known as Basic Teacher Course (BTC). The admission in this course is done via Counselling Session which can be considered as advantages for the candidates and the Merit List is prepared on the marks scored by contenders in their previous exams and the list will be released online. The last date to submit the online application form was 15th Sep 21. For more data, read the article available below.
UP D.El.Ed. Counselling Schedule 2021: Outline
|Higher Authority||Uttar Pradesh Pariksha Niyamak Padhikari, Allahabad|
|Name of Course||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)|
|Course Name||Basic Teacher Course (BTC)|
|Duration of Course||2 year|
|Article Category||Counselling Schedule/Counselling letter|
|Admission Criteria||UP D.El.Ed. Counselling|
UP BTC Counseling Letter updeled.gov.in Dates
The important events and dates related to UP D.El.Ed Counselling Session 2021 are available to you in the following table:
|Starting Date of filling the online form||20.07.21|
|Ending Date of submitting the online form||15.09.21|
|Submission of online fees||16.09.21|
|Ending Date to take out the Fees Receipt||17.09.21|
|UP D.El.Ed. Counselling Schedule||to be notified later|
|Counselling Session 1||to be notified later|
|Result of 1st Counselling||update soon|
|Counselling Session 2||update soon|
|Result of 2nd Counselling||update soon|
UP D.El.Ed Admission Procedure
There will be no entrance exams to take admission in the course for the academic session of 2021-2022. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in High School, Intermediate and Graduation (if completed). The steps to take UP D.El.Ed. Counselling in the course are as follows:
- Online Registration:
- The process of online registration will begin soon after the release of official notification. Candidates’ve to register themselves within 30 days after the announcement is made. Only the registered candidates will be permitted for further procedure.
- Declaration of Merit List:
- The official Merit List will be issued which will be prepared on the applications submitted by the candidates and marks scored by them in their previous qualifying exams.
- Counselling/Choice Filling:
- The Counselling/Choice Filling option include many steps and only registered students who made up to the Merit List will be permitted to fill Counselling/Choice filling form by the authority. The steps to fill the respective form are:
- Visit the official website of UP D.El.Ed updeled.gov.in.
- You will reach on its Home Page.
- There you’ll see an option of ‘UP D.El.Ed Admissions’.
- Click on it and a web page will get open
- On that page, click on ‘Counselling’ option.
- Under the counselling box, there will be many options.
- Firstly, click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Enter the details asked like: Registration Number, date of birth and then click on ‘Submit’ option.
- On your registered mobile number, an OTP will come.
- Now again go back on Counselling box and choose ‘Choice Filling’.
- Change your password with the help of OTP which arrived earlier on your mobile number.
- After entering your new password, you can fill in the choices according to your preferences.
- After entering all the details, cross-check all the choices which you filled in the above sections.
- Click on ‘Lock Choices’ then your choices will be locked.
- At last, take out its print out for future proof.
Note: After locking all your details, you’ll not be allowed to change it in future so it should be candidates responsibility to fill them properly and carefully.
- Seat Allotment:
- After completing the above procedure, the shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection and seat allotment letter will be provided to them which they can download from the official portal.
Required documents on UP D.El.Ed Counselling Day 2021
It’s mandatory for shortlisted candidates to bring the original as well as a photocopy of the documents announced by the authority and those documents are listed below:
- Print Out of UP. Dl.Ed seat allotment letter, application form and fees receipt,
- Marksheet of class 10th, 12th and UG course (degree if avaialable),
- Current colored passport size photograph,
- Residence Proof,
- Domicile, Character, Transfer Certificate and Category Certificate,
- RTPCR report, PWD certificate verified and assured by doctor.
- Government ID for verification (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc).
UP D.El.Ed Counselling Schedule 2021 Links
|Participating Colleges||Click Here|
UP BTC Counseling Letter @updeled.gov.in