UP E Shram Card Payment Status 2023: The UP government has started Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana (UPSBPY) for unorganized workers who faced a huge loss during the Covid-19 pandemic by providing them ₹1,000 financial help for support. Workers who registered themselves on the E Shram can check whether they received ₹1,000 in their bank account or not. To know more about the UP E Shram Card Payment Status, keep reading this article.
UP E Shram Card Payment Status 2023
Only those workers will be able to check their UP E Shram card payments who are registered on the E Shram portal. The UP government has already credited the amount into the bank account of the workers and those who haven’t received their money yet can visit the bank and update their passbook or submit their grievance on the official portal. Stick to this article as we’ve explained every point related to UP e-Shram Card Payment Status in detail.
Uttar Pradesh E Shram Payment Status 2023: Highlights
|Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh Shramik Bharan Poshan Yojana (UPSBPY)|
|Launched By||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Benefits||provide financial help of ₹1,000|
Benefits of UP e-Shramik 2023
- The e-Shramik Card will directly provide monetary benefits to the workers after they are registered in the e-Shram portal.
- The State government will provide Accidental Death Insurance of ₹2 lakhs and ₹1 lakhs to the PWD workers.
- The workers from the unorganised sector will get benefits from the Central & State government.
- The scheme will help the workers to get their identity with their occupation and also help the government with social security & benefits.
- It will help the workers of the unorganised sector during the pandemic or national crisis.
If you aren’t registered in the E Shram but want to get the benefits of the UP E Shram Card Payment then pass the following eligibility criteria:
- You are a citizen of India.
- Age is between 16-60 years.
- Doesn’t pay tax.
- Belonging to the unorganised sector.
- Applicant should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC.
How to apply for UP Shram Card Registration online form 2023?
- Start the process by visiting the UP Labour official website i.e. uplabour.gov.in.
- On the right side of the page, the option of ‘Online Registration & Renewal’ will be given.
- Click on that link and you’ll land on the Nivesh Portal page.
- Now fill in your name, aadhaar number, mobile number and other details on the registration form.
- Then tap on the ‘Register’ button.
- At last, take out the printout of the UP Shramik Registration form for future use.
How to check UP E Shram Card Payment Status 2023?
Under this section, we have explained the steps through which you can check the UP E Shramik Card Payment Status:
- Go to the official website of the UP Labour department (uplabour.gov.in).
- After landing on the page, search for the ‘Login Portal’.
- Once you get successful in finding that portal, enter the details and tap on the ‘Login’ button.
- Have patience for a few minutes and a new web page will be showcasing your UP E Shram Card Payment Status.
- Read it carefully and after getting 100% sure download the file.
- Take out the printout of the receipt and keep it safe for future use.
To check your E Shram Card Payment Status you can also visit a nearby government centre established by the state government.
UP E Shram Card Payment Status 2023: Links
The amount decided by the UP government under the e-Shram payment status scheme is ₹1,000.
Must be a citizen of India, age should be between 16-60 years, doesn’t pay tax, belong to an unorganised sector and applicant should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC.
UP Bharan Poshan Yojana was started back in the year 2022 by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath.