UP ePension Portal 2022: The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched an online portal for all pensioners. This online portal is beneficial to all retired government employees. Now all UP retired employees can get the pension on a fixed date and time. This article will elaborate on each and every aspect of the online portal along with an explanation of how to get the pension. Carefully read the complete article to grasp information on the UP ePension Portal 2022.
- 1 UP ePension Portal 2022
- 2 UP Online Pension Portal Benefits
- 3 Uttar Pradesh ePension Registration Process
- 4 Uttar Pradesh E-Pension Helpline Contact Information
UP ePension Portal 2022
On 1st May, UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath inaugurated the e-pension portal. This took place in Lucknow where State Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya and Brajesh Pathak were also present. On the occasion of labour day, the government presented a gift to retired government employees and also mentioned that all the pensioners should be respected as pension yogis. During this program, the CM transferred the pension to all the employees who retired on 30th March, this was close to 1220 pensioners. At the time of inauguration in Lok Bhavan, discussion pertaining to developing a portal in support of dependents of the deceased also took place.
In order to use the services of the e pension online portal, you will need to first register by filling out the registration form and submitting it to the concerned DDO. Once the case is activated by the concerned authority, you can log in to the portal and check your pension status. Keep on reading the article with utmost understanding as we will be discussing the benefits and pre-requisites. Along with this, a complete step-by-step process for registration is provided on this page. Let’s begin the article with an overview of the scheme:
UP ePension Portal 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||UP e-Pension Portal|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Owned and Maintained By||Directorate of Pension|
|Department||Finance Department, UP Government|
|Designed and Hosted By||National Informatics Centre|
|Beneficiaries||Retired Government Employees|
|Inauguration||1st May 2022|
UP Online Pension Portal Benefits
- The government took this initiative with generosity towards bringing change in the lives of over 20 crores of people living in the state. UP e-Pension Portal is a part of this initiative. with this, the old aged retired employees do not have to physically go anywhere in order to get their pension. This portal brings benefits to all the 11.5 lakhs pensioners in Uttar Pradesh.
- Employees will have to register to the online portal six months prior to their retirement. The procedure of application will be completely online. It also implies a fast and smooth process since all the work will be paperless.
- This innovation eliminates the unnecessary involvement of other parties which leads to the prevention of bribery and corruption.
- This also increases the security system as only authorized personnel can access the portal.
Also Read: UP E Shram Card
Minimum Requirements For The UP e-Pension System
Since it is an online portal that can be accessed through the internet. Therefore, we listed down all the requirements for accessing the portal:
- Computer System with a dual-core processor or above
- It is suitable for Operating System windows XP/7/8/10
- The version of Mozilla Firefox should be below or equal to ver. 51.0.1
- The latest version of Java Runtime Environment
- Digital Signature Certificate (For DDO and Approval Authority)
- Internet Connection
Things To Do Before Logging Into The UP pension Portal
- Set current date and time
- Clear browser cache files
- Latest Java Installation
Documents Required For UP E-Pension Application Form
The employee will have to upload the following documents in order to complete the application process. Otherwise, you will not be able to submit the application form. We advise you to keep these documents ready before time in a prescribed manner to ensure a smooth application process:
- Joint Photograph,
- Signature of the Personnel and,
- Nominee’s Signature
Uttar Pradesh ePension Registration Process
For our reader’s convenience, we have written down all the necessary steps required for logging in to the portal. To log in, keep your pensioner id and mobile number ready as you are required to enter these details. Now carry out the action according to these steps:
- Firstly, open the official portal with this link – https://epension.up.nic.in/
- There will be numerous options on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on the one that says ‘Pensioner Login’
- Now enter your pensioner id, and mobile number.
- After this, enter the OTP number that you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the captcha number and click on the ‘login’ button
- Your own personal dashboard will appear on the screen
- Now you can apply for a pension through the dashboard. Click on the ‘Pension Application Form’ option given under the pensioner’s corner.
- Provide basic information along with the information related to the office you are retiring from. Also, enter the bank details on which you wish to receive the payment.
- Similarly, fill in all the remaining information by clicking on the ‘Next’ button.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Once you have completely filled in all the information and successfully uploaded all the documents, the form is ready to be forwarded to the concerned DDO.
- Tick on the declaration and preview the form before final submission.
How To Check Your Application Status at UP ePension Portal?
The employees who registered on the online pension portal can also check the status of their application by following the below-mentioned steps:
- From the home page of the portal, click on the ‘Case Status’
- Now enter your employee ID and enter the captcha text.
- After clicking on the ‘Submit’ button, your pension will appear on the screen.
Uttar Pradesh E-Pension Helpline Contact Information
If you are facing any problems then you can contact the concerned authority through the following means:
|Vijay Kumar Rathaur||8887121707||[email protected]|
|Anuj Shukla||8887121711||[email protected]|
|Pension Directorate||0522-228623, 0522-2288849||[email protected]|
UP ePension Portal 2022: Important Links
|E-pension Application Form||Apply Here|
|User Manual||Click Here|
Thank you for reading our article to the very end, we hope this page was informative to all our readers. If you still have doubts then you can leave your question in the comment box below.