UP Free Smartphone Yojana: The government of Uttar Pradesh announced a new scheme for the citizens of the state. The name of the scheme is UP Free Smartphone Yojana. According to the scheme, the government will provide approximately 68 Lakh smartphones and tablets to the students and workers who come under the criteria available below. We have provided detailed information regarding the scheme in the article. Individuals are advised to read the article till the end to get the latest update on the scheme.
Latest Update (8 October 2021): Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh have announced a new scheme in which 68 lakh smartphones will be provided to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. Bookmark our website to get the latest updates regarding the scheme.
UP Free Smartphone Yojana
The government will provide tablets and smartphones to 6830837 people. The colleges will select the students and forward the list of selected students to the government and then the government will announce the name of beneficiaries. The government will also provide a new website which will be made only for that scheme. The officials will release the detailed notification regarding the scheme shortly. Till then individuals are advised to check the website daily. We will provide the direct link for the registration to become the beneficiary.
Uttar Pradesh Free Tablets Smartphone Scheme: Highlights
|Name of the scheme||UP Free Smartphone Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Technical Education, Medical Education, etc.|
|Offered device||Tablets and smartphones|
|Number of offered devices||68,30,837|
|Announced by||Yogi Adityanath|
Beneficiaries of UP Free Smartphone Yojana
The scheme will benefit the candidate of various departments. We have provided the list of the candidates who are eligible for the free smartphone scheme:
- Student of Technical Education (Degree)
- Students who are pursuing higher education
- Student of Technical Education (Diploma course)
- Students of skilled development department.
- Candidates who have completed the skilled development training.
- Registered labourers of “Seva Mitra” portal.
- ITI students
- Paramedical and Nursing students
- Students of Medical Education
- Applicants of MSME Scheme
How to fill the Free Smartphone Yojana Registration Form?
Applicants will not have to worry if they don’t know how to fill the registration form. Given below are the simplified steps to fill the registration form:
- Go to the official website that will be made available soon.
- Click on the option of apply online.
- Enter all the required particulars and submit all the required documents in the required size.
- Preview the form and submit it.
- The form will be submitted.
- The government will release the list of selected candidates after the successful completion of application procedure.
Important dates of UP free smartphone Yojana
|Announcement of the Yojana||6 October 2021|
|Commencement of registration form||To be notified|
|Last date of the registration form||To be notified|
|Publication of selected people||To be notified|
|Commencement of distribution program||To be notified|
Number of identified bneficiaries
The officials will shortlist the different numbers of candidates of various categories for the yojana. Following is the list of the number of beneficiaries that will be selected for the scheme:
|Department||Number of Beneficiaries|
|Higher Education Students||5021277|
|Student of Technical Education (Degree course)||195022|
|Student of Technical Education (Diploma course)||229703|
|Students of the skill dev. department||500000|
|Candidates who have completed the skilled development training||300000|
|Registered labourers of the “Seva Mitra” portal||100000|
|Paramedical and Nursing students||134655|
|Students of Medical Education||171180|
|Applicants of MSME Scheme||50000|
|Students of ITI||129000|
Guidelines regading the Scheme
- Only candidates who are the citizens of Uttar Pradesh can apply.
- Health care workers of health departement and community health officers are also eligible for the Free Smartphone Scheme.
- Candidates (except students) who have received the smartphone from any other scheme of the government are not eligible for this scheme.
- The government will provide the devices to 68390837 people.
- The officials will purchase the devices through Government e-marketplace portal.
- The government will make a new web portal to gather the database of registered candidates.
Required Documents for the UP Free Smartphone Yojana
Applicants are instructed to carry the required documents while filling the registration form. Following is the list of documents that may be needed while filling the form:
- Original Aadhar Card and a photocopy of it
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Qualification certificate
- Training certificate
- E Mitra registration id
- Employee certificate
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- MSME registration number
- Income certificate
Quick Links of Free Smartphone Yojana
|Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Yojana website||To be updated|
|Registration form of Free Smartphone Yojana||To be updated|
We hope that you find the answers you were looking for in the UP Free Smartphone Yojana article. If you have any confusion related to the scheme, tell us in the comment section. We will try to solve it.