UP GDS Result 2021 Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle III Postal Circle: The process of filling and submitting the application form for the post of UP Gram Dak Sevak will end on 25th Sep 21. Candidates can see their respective results by visiting the official website. UP Postal Circle Cycle III result will be declared in the form of a Merit List which will be prepared on the marks scored by the candidates in their High School. It can be estimated that results for the post of GDS will be released in November 2021. To know more about the results of UP GDS read the article available below.
Latest: The UP GDS Result is under process. The result is expected to be released in the last week of November 2021.
- 1 UP GDS Result 2021: Summary
- 2 How to Download UP Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle III Results 2021
- 3 UP GDS Document Verification (DV)
- 4 UP GDS Results 2021: Quick Links
- 5 FAQs
UP GDS Result 2021: Summary
|Authorized Body||India Post Ministry of Communications|
|Post Name||UP Gram Dak Sevak’s|
|Number of Vacancies||4,264|
|Notification Number||CYCLE-3/UP 2021/8|
|Declaration of Results||Nov 21 (tentative)|
UP Gramin Dak Sevak 2021: Selection Procedure
To get shortlisted for the post of Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak, candidates don’t have to give any kind of Written Test or Interview. They’ll be shortlisted according to the marks they scored in class 10th. Authority will not focus that how many marks candidates score in class 12th.
UP GDS Results 2021: Features
- Applicants must know how to ride a cycle or motor cycle.
- They must submit ₹ 1lakh as a security amount.
- It can be estimated that results will be announced in Nov 21.
- A candidate can apply for more than 20 posts all over India per cycle of online engagement.
- Dak Sevak must be fluent with the State language in which he has been appointed.
- If the mark sheet of candidates have both Grades & Marks then they have to write their respective marks only. If they applied their grades then their application will be disqualified.
Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Seva: TRCA
Under the Directorate Order No. 17-31/2016-GDS the Time-Related Continuation Allowance is available below:
|Category||Min. TRCA for 4 hours||Min. TRCA for 6 hours|
How to Download UP Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle III Results 2021
The steps to download the results of UP GDS are as follows:
- Go to the official website appost.in.
- Home Page of India Post Ministry of Communication will get open.
- Now scroll down and on the left hand side of the page there will be a column of ‘Results Released’.
- Under that column, the names of different states will be available, search for Uttar Pradesh.
- Click on ‘Uttar Pradesh’ option.
- After clicking on that option, the list will automatically get downloaded in pdf format. If you are downloading from Android/IOS save the file in ‘Drive’ account but if you are checking result in laptop/computer then save it either ‘Destop‘ or in ‘Documents‘ folder, so that you can easily find it later.
- Search for your name in the downloaded list.
Details given in UP GDS Merit List 2021
The details available inside UP GDS Result are:
- Candidates Name with %,
- SO, BO, HO name,
- Registration Number,
- Post Name,
- Number of Post.
Factors affecting the UP GDS Results
Multiple factors will affect the results of UP GDS and those are given below:
- Category of candidates,
- Marks scored by candidates in High School.
UP Postal Circle Cycle III Merit List: Tie Breaking Methods
If two candidates or more than two candidates score the same marks then to break the tie authority focuses on the date of birth of the applicants i.e. candidates older in age is given preference:
- age of Female SC/ST/OBC/General/EWS candidate,
- age of Male SC/ST/OBC/General/EWS candidate.
UP GDS Document Verification (DV)
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the procedure of DV where their respective documents will be verified by the higher authorities. The DV round will be conducted offline and candidates will be notified about the date, time and venue where they’ve to reach for the DV round.
Documents required on Document Verification Day
The list of documents that applicants needed to carry on DV day are as given below:
- Marksheet of class 10th,
- Birth Certificate to cross-check the date,
- Governerment ID,
- Computer Knowledge Certificate,
- PWD certificate.
UP GDS Results 2021: Quick Links
Authorities will not send the results via any kind of offline mode. Candidates have to download the UP GDS Result by visiting the official website.
Currently, it can be estimated that the results will be announced in November 2021.
After the declaration of results, shortlisted candidates are invited for the Documents Verification round.
Uttar Pradesh: 0522-2629872
We as a team tried to assemble the information and present it to you in a proper manner, we hope you got the information which you were searching for about UP GDS Result 2021 for more updates keep visiting our website.