UP NEET Counselling Schedule 2022: The Directorate General, Medical Education & Training (DGMET), Uttar Pradesh has formally released the UP NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022. As per the schedule, the authority will post the Uttar Pradesh NEET 1st Seat Allotment Result on 25 Jan 2022. The schedule of the 2nd and Mop-Up Round is yet to be released by the officials. The rest of the details about the UP NEET Counselling Schedule 2022 can be read inside this article or from the UP NEET official website upneet.gov.in.
UP NEET Counselling Schedule 2022
It is important to know that the admissions into different courses will be done on the marks scored by you in the NEET exam 2022 and no other applicants will be allowed to attend the counselling schedule who weren’t able to score the minimum qualifying marks to clear the NEET exam. DGMET’s main aim to conduct UP NEET counselling is to provide state students admission into different medical colleges under the 85% State Quota.
UP NEET UG Counselling Schedule: Glance
|Conducting Body||Directorate General, Medical Education & Training (DGMET), Uttar Pradesh|
|Counselling Schedule Availability Status||Available|
UP NEET Counselling Schedule 2022
|Round 1 Online Registration & Fees Payment||20 to 24 January 2022|
|Round 1 Documents Verifications||21 to 25 January 2022|
|Round 1 Declaration of Merit List||25 January 2022|
|Round 1 Choice Filling & Locking||27 to 31 January 2022|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment Result & Provisional Allotment Letter||1/2 February 2022|
|Download of allotment letter and reporting at the allotted college||2 to 5 February 2022|
|Commencement of Round 2||N/A|
Stages of Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2022
The UP NEET Counselling 2022 includes the following stages:
- Online Registration & Fees Payment:
- To attend the UP NEET counselling session 2022, candidate have to register first via online mode by visiting the UP NEET official website and as per previous year UP NEET UG official notification the registration fee was ₹2,000 which was supposed to pay online.
- For the government college seat, candidate have to pay the security amount of ₹30,000, ₹2,00,000 for Private Medical Seat & ₹1,00,000 for Medical Dental seats as CTS Bank Draft in the name of ‘Directorate General Medical Education & Training, UP’.
- Documents Verifications:
- According to last year UP NEET Counselling stage, during the registration process, candidate were provided with a privilege to choose the nodal centre that where they want to get their documents verified and the list of documents which are nedded for the documents verification round are: NEET Exam Admit Card & Result, Marksheet & Ceritificate of class 10th & 12th, Government ID’s and Domicile Certificate signed by the designated authority and Fees receipt of security money.
- It’s mandatory for all the candidates to carry the above-mentioned documents to the nodal centre if any one of the documents gets missing then getting admission into the college/university will be difficult for the candidate.
- Declaration of Merit List:
- The Inter-State merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the applicants in their respective NEET exam, reservation and weightage on marks decided by the Government orders.
- The authority of DGMET will not accept any kind of grievance in the merit list which they posted on their official website.
- Choice Filling & Locking:
- Only those applicants will be considered as eligible who submitted the original documents and pay the security fee on time via online mode.
- The process of Choice Filling can be done and edited multiple times untill you finally choose the college and course as per your personal preferences. The choice filling will not be termed as completed untill you locked your decision by clicking on ‘Final submit & Lock’ button.
- Once you locked your choice, it will not get changed and in case, you didn’t lock your choice then you won’t be able to see the seat allotment result & provisional allotment letter.
- Seat Allotment Result & Provisional Allotment Letter:
- Your seat allotment result will be posted in the form of a merit list with a format of pdf file. If candidate found their name, then they can download their provisional allotment letter from their login id.
- The provisional allotment letter will give you the authority to report at the designated centre allotted to you.
- The provisional allotment letter will not have any kind of connection with the original allotemnt letter provided to the applicant after the completion of the admission procedure.
- Reporting & Admission at Designated College:
- After reporting at the designated college, if any candidate during 1st round doesn’t join or resigns after joining then his/her security amount will be forefeited by the college.
- If candidate want to attend the 2nd round of counselling, candidate have to submit the security fees again.
- After attending the 1st round of counselling, if candidate want to upgrade their seats then they will be considered as eligible and can fill the choices to attend 2nd round of counselling.
- Mop-Up Round:
- After the commencement of both the rounds, in case the seats still remain vacant under which candidate’s wasn’t able to allott any seat during the 02 rounds then the Mop-Up round will be conducted by the DGMET where those candidates will be given chance to fill the seat.
- The registration fees of previous year Mop-Up round was ₹2,00,000. Only eligible candidates will be allotted the seats as per the guidelines of the DMET, UP.
|Official Website|| upneet.gov.in,|
|Counselling Schedule||Click Here|