UP New Ration Card List 2020 APL BPL Status Application Form Check
Food and Logistic department of Uttar Pradesh has released Ration card list. UP new ration card list 2020 is uploaded on official website. This is for both above poverty line and below poverty line. Candidate who wants to check status of application form can visit official website.
Here in this article we have provided procedure to apply online as well as procedure to check. This is included for both APL and BPL applicant. Major objective behind this is to provide subsidised food which is accessible to all poor. Earlier this scheme was offline. However to increase transparency current Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has made it online. Applicant can apply check status and beneficiary list through official website.
Application process acceptance and status of application is now available for ration card. UP new ration card list 2020 for APL and BPL candidate is accessible. This Ration card list is uploaded according to district, block and panchayat. Candidate from every place in UP can access and register themselves for ration card. Eligibility, benefits and features are discussed below.
About UP New Ration Card List 2020 Details
Uttar Pradesh new ration card list procedure is active now. Application status can be checked by providing basic details. This will be shown according to list of different district, Panchayat and block. For ration card income certificate is must. This certificate is created by authorised department. Candidate can apply for Income Certificate either through online or offline. Validity of this income certificate is one year. There are many amendment made in new ration card provision. No ration card for candidate having ever 3 lakh income in urban area and 200000 INR in rural area.
Classification for UP ration card list
While distribution of ration card it is subdivided into 3 category.
- Above poverty line ration card-
This ration card is applicable for those candidate who are above poverty line. There is no income limit and the card of orange colour is given. Domicile candidate of Uttar Pradesh can receive this ration card.
- Below poverty line ration card-
Red colour ration card is for applicant below poverty line. In this category it is for daily wage and poor resident
- Antyodaya ration card
Antyodaya ration card is issued for beggar and extremely poor family. This is for those candidates who doesn’t have a stable source of income. They are either for older or unemployed. Antyodaya ration card colour is yellow.
Benefit of UP ration card
Food and basic utility product are provided in subsidized price. Ration card holder can access basic edible things at very low price. Complete list of price for every item is given on official website. Some of them are provided here:-
- Sugar- 13.5 per kg
- Wheat- 2 rupees per kg
- Rice- 3 rupees per kg
How To Apply For UP New Ration Card 2020
For the first time registering candidate, following step is provided. New application is submitted by following these steps:-
- First visit official web portal
- Direct link for official web portal is https://fcs.up.gov.in/
- In home screen an option to download application form will show
- Click on application form and download it in PDF form
- After downloading this Ration card application form fill details
- Basic detail of candidate, family, personal, details, date of birth, caste, sex and other information is asked
- Fill all details carefully and upload relevant documents
- Now it is required to submit this form at respective ration card office
- After submission take an acknowledgement slip
- Candidate can download it and take a printout for future reference
After its creation, it will be given to ration distributor officer. Candidate can visit his office to collect hard copy of this card. Keep this card safely to achieve maximum benefit of schemes launched by Uttar Pradesh government.
How To Check Status For UP New Ration Card List 2020
Procedure to check the status is also very simple. All you have to do it follow instruction below:-
- Open web portal of Uttar Pradesh Aapurti Vibhag
- Click on NFSC list
- This link is provided in important link area
- Select district wise beneficiary list
- In list provide details of town and area
- In next step it is required to give details of ration distributor and press submit
- This will show application status of all form which is under that ration distributor
- UP new ration card list is shown with name
- Search your name. If candidate finds their name this means their form has accepted and for the procedure is continued
- Take printout of this status and check it regular until it is not completed.
यूपी राशन कार्ड उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य सरकार द्वारा जारी किए गए आधिकारिक दस्तावेज हैं। ये कार्ड उन परिवारों को प्रदान किए जाते हैं जो राष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिनियम (NFSA) के तहत सार्वजनिक वितरण प्रणाली (PDS) के माध्यम से अनुदानित अनाज खरीदने के लिए पात्र हैं। यूपी राशन कार्ड एक परिवार में कुल सदस्यों के आधार पर प्रदान किए जाते हैं, और राशन कार्ड की प्रत्येक श्रेणी राशन के सामान के लिए एक व्यक्ति के हक का निर्धारण करती है।
List Of Document Required For New Registration
There is some eligibility criteria and document requirement to apply online. Eligibility criteria to become beneficiary of this scheme:-
- Applicant must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Candidate must not hold any previous ration card
- Candidate must belong from below poverty line or above poverty line family
- Applicant age must be 18 year
- Applicant must be head of family
List of documents required are:-
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Bank details
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (this is must)
- 3 month electricity bill
- Gas connection details
- Recent passport size photograph. This photograph is required of all the family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. To apply for new ration card, candidate must have eligibility and relevant documents. With these documents applicant can register themselves through official website. Fill all personal details and submit it. After few days hard copy will be given to them from ration card distributor.
Ans. Candidate must have Aadhar card, PAN card, Bank statement, income certificate, 3 month electricity bill and recent photograph.
Ans. Yes, candidate can visit block department for completing this procedure.
Ans. This is an old scheme launched by government of Uttar Pradesh. Recent Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has made it online for transparency.
Ans. Official website of UP ration card is https://fcs.up.gov.in/
Ans. No, for urban area maximum income should be below 3 lakh. For rural area it should be below 200000.
Ans. This scheme is for those candidates who are above and below poverty line family. According to this candidate can get subsidized edible and basic entity. while taking admission in UP schools this is used as economic status. Many exemptions in government job is provided by this card.
Ans. To check status of application form procedure is discuss above.