UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: 7987 vacancies are available for the youths of Uttar Pradesh in the Department of Posts. Notice was issued regarding this significant recruitment on the 27th of January 2023 on the official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/. Candidates interested in using this outstanding opportunity should read the eligibility, vacancy and application procedure of the UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 through this article.
UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Overview
This article will provide applicants with a detailed and straightforward approach to registering for the Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak post. Applicants should know which documents should be uploaded in which format and how to fill out the application form for the post of Branch Post Master (BPM) and Assistant Post Master(ABPM). Read the complete article to clarify all the relevant details regarding this recruitment.
|Recruitment Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Posts||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistat Post Master(ABPM) or Dak Sevak|
|Department||Department of Posts|
|Authority||Ministry of Communications, Government of India|
|Salary||12,000- 29,380 rupees for BPM|
10,000 -24,470 rupees for Dak Sevak
|Application Start||27th of January 2023|
|Application Ends||2nd of February 2023|
|Correction Window||17th- 19th of February 2023|
Vacancy for UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023
The Bumper Vacancy of 7987 is divided and reserved amongst several categories of Uttar Pradesh. Category-wise illustration of the vacancy for these posts is mentioned here:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||2085|
|Schedule Castes (SC)||1522|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||76|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||666|
UP BC Sakhi Recruitment 2023
IB 2023 Recruitment Notification
India Post GDS Recruitment Notification 2023
Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) Recruitment 2023
Eligibility for UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying for the post of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistat Post Master(ABPM) or Dak Sevak. The authorities will only select the candidates who qualify for these conditions:
- Applicant’s age should be less than 40 years and more than 18 years on the 2nd of February 2023.
- Relaxation of age is given below for the various reserved categories.
|SC/ST||5 years||15 years|
|OBC||3 years||13 years|
- Candidate should have passed class 10th from a government-recognised board (Maths and English).
- Applicants should understand the local language of the place.
- Additionally, Qualifications for this post include basic Computer knowledge and cycling.
- The candidates should have a source of income that will provide enough for their livelihood. The little salary paid by the postal services will be equal to a daily work of three to five hours of work.
How to apply for UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023?
The application procedure for recruitment for the year 2023 by Uttar Pradesh is quite simple. Those finding difficulty applying for this recruitment can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the online portal of the GDS Online Engagement https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/.
- Select the 21st option for the Uttar Pradesh Circle.
- Names of the various Districts will appear on your screen.
- Select the division of your preference through the drag-down list.
- Check out the official names, post designation, language and Pincode of your preferred area.
- Go back to the home page.
- Select the registration option from the candidate’s section.
- Validate the required details on the page.
- Complete the registration process.
- Move to stage 2: Online Application.
- Select the option to apply from the candidate’s section on the home page.
- Enter the registration number and the circle for which you are applying.
- Proceed with the application form.
- Choose your preferences.
- Submit the application form and print it out.
The verification and merit list for the selection will depend on the application forms submitted by the applicant. Therefore, the candidate must provide the relevant documents for the judgment of their selection. Here is a list of documents required to be submitted to the department of posts in the application form.
- A passport-size photograph.
- File Size should be below 50 KB.
- Ensure to upload it in JPG or JPEG format.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Plain white paper with a blue or black pen.
- File Size should be below 20 KB.
- Ensure to upload it in JPG and JPEG format.
Those who are filling out these forms should pay a certain fee. However, females, transwomen, SC, ST and PwD candidates do not have to pay any fee to apply for this recruitment. Others have to make an online payment of 100 rupees to apply. This application fee will not be liable for a refund. Payment can be made through UPI, Debit card, credit card etc.
|UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023||Register Here | Apply Here|
|UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF||Download the Description Notice|
|UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF||Download the Circlewise Notice|
|Official Website||GDS Online Engagement Home|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, women can also apply. They do not have to pay any application fee for this recruitment.
The age for the GDS recruitment is 18-40 years. The age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
Applications can be submitted till the 2nd of February 2023.