UP Scholarship 2021: The government of Uttar Pradesh have started a program for the students of the State. Applicants can now apply for the scholarship from the official website of the UP Scholarship at www.scholarship.up.gov.in. The officials have made 4 categories for the registration to make the procedure less complicated. 1st category is Pre Matric i.e., for class 9th and 10th, 2nd category is Post Matric which is for class 11th and 12th, 3rd category is Post Matric Other Than Inter i.e., for college students and the last category is Post Matric Out Side State.
UP Scholarship 2021
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 12 October 2021, so students are instructed to apply for the scholarship as soon as possible. The money of the scholarship is transferred online directly to the bank account of the student. The amount of the scholarship is differ for various categories. The whole scholarship procedure will be done online. Through the article, candidates will get the procedure to apply for the scholarship. Bookmark our website to get more information regarding the UP Scholarship 2021.
Procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2021
Interested students can now apply for the respective scholarship by following the steps provided below:
- First up visit the official website of the UP Scholarship www.scholarship.up.gov.in
- Scroll down and click on the name of the respective scholarship.
- Then tap on the option of registration.
- After that click on fresh option under the respective category.
- And afterwards enter all the required details attentively.
- Then upload all the necessary documents and adhaar card.
- Lastly submit the form.
- After the submission, the form will be verified from the institutions and other department.
- At last, the officials will release the list of selected students.
Eligibility for the UP Scholarship 2021
Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. Given below are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- Students should be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- Annual income of the OBC, Minority and General (Post Matric) should not be more than 2,00,000 rupees.
- The annual income of the students (SC, ST) for Post Matric should not be less than 2,50,000.
Applicants can follow the steps available below to apply or click here to apply directly for the scholarship of Uttar Pradesh. If you have any inquiries about the UP Scholarship 2021, ask us in the comment box provided below.