Upcoming Bank Exams 2022: A large number of aspirants appear in the exam for recruitment in the banking sector on a yearly basis. These exams are conducted on a national level, which helps in recruiting desirable candidates into different departments of the bank organisation. This industry is well known for its lucrative salary and it also offers various added benefits to its employees. What else would you look for in a job? Working in a bank is reputable which adds up to your self-esteem. That is why we prepared this article for all the candidates seeking a stable career in the banking industry. As said earlier, the bank organises selection exams so, we will be discussing all the Upcoming Bank Exams for this year.
You will be informed of the recruitment board, exam name, required qualifications, the release of notification, exam date, etc through the information provided on this page. If this catches your attention then read the complete article to get further information on the Upcoming Bank Exams 2022
Upcoming Govt. Bank Exams 2022
It is indeed a well-paid industry however getting a selection for the same is very difficult because of the cut-throat competition. This implies that a candidate needs to have good preparation skills to crack the exam and get appointed as a bank employee. So, what’s better than preparing for the exam early and being a step ahead. To provide help from our side, we have put together all the exams that are going to be conducted in future so that you can start your preparations. As cracking a recruitment examination is not a game, you need a lot of time and practice. You cannot clear the examination with a single day of preparation.
Along with this, we will provide our best tips on how you can start your preparations. Keep on reading the article on Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 stand also save our page as your favourite so that you can visit us daily. We will make sure you get all the recent updates on the following recruitment through this page.
- RBI Grade B Officer Result 2022
- ECGC PO Result 2022 Date
- HPSSC Recruitment 2022
- RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- WB Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022
- SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
List Of Upcoming Govt Bank Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan Central Cooperative Bank – The bank has released a short notice regarding the recruitment of the Senior Manager, Manager, and Banking Assistant posts. For this, the authority will be filling up a total of 440 vacancies.
- Industrial Development Bank of India – The bank has announced the recruitment for more than a thousand vacancies for the post of executives and 500 vacancies for the Assistant Manager, the application process has started.
- State Bank of India – The official announcement is yet to be declared by the authority for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). For this, the notification is likely to be out this month.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection RRB– The notification for the post of Office Assistant (Clerk) and Officer Scale-I, II & III is expected to be released this month. This recruitment process will be conducted for all the Regional Rural Banks in the country.
- Bank of India – The bank has completed the application process for the 696 vacant positions up to Scale-IV. For this, the examination date announcement is yet to be declared.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer (PO)- The bank has not posted a detailed notification on this yet. However, the exam dates have been announced. It will be released in the month of August (tentatively).
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk – The recruitment notification for the clerical posts will be announced provisionally in the month of July. Where the vacancies will be released for the 11 different public sector banks.
- State Bank of India PO – There have been no announcements yet but the bank will be releasing the notification for the Probationary Officer. The recruitment will be held in different SBI offices in the country.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection SO – The bank has released the exam dates for the post of Specialist Officers in various Public Sector Banks. According to that, the official recruitment notification can be expected in the month of November.
Upcoming Bank Exams 2022 Important Dates
|Name of the Bank||Post Name||Date of Exam||Registration Dates||Notification|
|Rajasthan Central Cooperative Bank||1. Senior Manager|
3. Bank Assistant
|To be notified||To be notified||Click Here|
|Industrial Development Bank of India||1. Executive|
2. Assistant Manager
|9th July 2022|
23rd July 2022
|3rd to 17th June 2022||Click Here|
|State Bank of India||Junior Associates||9th and 10th July||To be notified||–|
|IBPS RRB||1. Clerk|
2. Officer Scale-I, II & III
|Prelim Exam: 07th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st August 2022|
Single Exam: 24th September 2022
Main Exam: 24th September & 1st October 2022
|To be notified||Click here|
|Bank of India||Various posts|
up to Scale-IV
|To be notified||From 26th April -10th May 2022||Click Here|
|IBPS PO||Probationary Officer||Prelim Exam: 15th, 16th, 22nd October 2022|
Mains Exa: 26th November 2022
|To be notified|| Linked|
|IBPS||Clerk||Prelim Exam: 28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022|
Mains Exam: 08th October 2022
|To be notified|| Linked|
|SBI PO||Probationary Officer||To be notified||To be notified||–|
|IBPS SO||Specialist Officers|
Prelim Exam: 24th, 31st December 2022
Mains Exam: 29th January 2023
|To be notified|| Linked|
Ongoing Bank Recruitments
|Bank Name||Post Title||No. of Vacancies||Requirements||Closing Date||Exam Date||Notification|
|IDBI Bank||Assistant Manager & Executive||1544||Diploma or Degree||17th June 2022||9th & 23rd July 2022||Click Here|
|Indian Bank||Specialist Officer||312||CA/ ICWA, Degree, PG, PG Degree in Relevant Discipline||14th June 2022||–||Click Here|
|Almora Urban Co-Operative Bank||Clerk||100|
Degree, PG in Relevant Discipline
|12th June 2022||July/August 2022||Click Here|
|SBI||AGM, Manager & Other||32||Any Degree in Relevant Discipline||12th June 2022||–||Click Here|
Bank Examination Preparation Tips
- Planning- Start by gathering information on the syllabus and the pattern of the examination because the exam papers are prepared according to it. This will tell you all the topics that you have to cover in all the relevant sections.
- Schedule – Some rely on the coaching institutes for their preparation while others opt for self-study. Choose whatever fits your pocket. Nevertheless, the study timetable matters for both. You should manage your time according to your daily schedule. make sure you don’t get distracted during the study hours. Invest more time in the topic or subject you lack.
- Topic-Wise – Study according to the topics, there should be harmony in your preparation. What is the point of studying when you don’t even know which topic the question is from?
- Resources – Try to find relevant resources for your studies. Make sure they are relevant so you know that you are not wasting time. Refer to study materials and look for online resources as well.
- Last but not the least, practise as much as you can. Start your preparations early so that you can get enough time to revise. Give mock tests as many as possible as it will help you in judging your performance and make you aware of the exam pattern and structure.
Thank you for reading our article, we hope this article is informative for all the candidates seeking a career in the Bank Industry. Kindly leave your feedback in the comment section below.