UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2022: A great opportunity has arrived for the youth who are looking for government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSSC) has posted the recruitment notification on the Mines Officer, Principal, Professor, Reader & Various Posts for the 19 vacant seats. Candidates can submit their application form from 19th Jan 2022 to 19th Feb 2022 on the UPPSC’s official website (uppsc.up.nic.in). Read this article for more information related to UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2022.
- 1 UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2022
- 2 UPPSC Direct Recruitment Total Vacancies & Application Fee
- 3 Instructions to fill UPPSC Direct Recruitment Form
- 4 UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2022
The Commission will only accept those application forms that are filled and submitted under the UPPSC’s guidelines. An incomplete Application Form will be immediately rejected and no reasons in this regard shall be entertained. If at any stage, it comes to the knowledge of the commission that the candidate has misrepresented any information then the admission of that candidate will be cancelled. To know more about the UPPSC Direct Recruitment eligibility, vacancies and other concepts keep scrolling through this article.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022: An Overview
|Authority Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSSC)|
|Post Name||Mines Officer, Principal, Professor, Reader & Various Posts|
|Availability of Application Form||Available|
UPPSC Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Starting date of submitting application form||19th Jan 2022|
|Fee submission last date||16th Feb 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form||19th Feb 2022|
UPPSC Direct Recruitment Total Vacancies & Application Fee
- Application Fee:
|Categories||Fee Amount (₹)|
|Gen/OBC||Exam Fee: ₹80 + On-line processing fee ₹25 |
|SC/ST/Ex-servicemen||Exam fee: ₹40 + On-line processing fee: ₹25|
Total = ₹65.
UPPSC Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications||Age Limit|
|Mines Officer||(a) UG, PG or 03-year Diploma in Mining Engineering from a well-recognized Institution/ University established by law in|
(b) The applicant has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02-years or obtained a “B” Certificate of
National cadet corps.
|Principal||(a) 05-year Degree in Unani from a well-recognized University or from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh with 12 years of experience. |
(b) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02-years or obtained a ‘B’ certificate of National Cadet Corps.
|Professor||(a) 05-year Degree in Unani from a well-recognized University/Institution with 10 years of experience.|
(b) A candidate who served in the Territorial Army for a minimum
period of 02-years or obtained a ‘B’ certificate of
National Cadet Corps.
|Reader||(a) 05- year Degree in Unani from a recognized University established by law in India with 07 years of teaching experience. |
(b) A candidate who has served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02-yers or obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps.
UPPSC Direct Recruitment Pay Scale 2022
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Mines Officer||₹56,100 – ₹1,77,500|
|Principal||₹1,23,100 – ₹2,15,900|
|Professor||₹78,800 – ₹2,09,200|
|Reader||₹67,700 – ₹2,08,700|
Instructions to fill UPPSC Direct Recruitment Form
- Go to UPPSC’s official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on ‘All Notifications & Advertisements’ option available on left side of the page.
- The four options will be available: Candidate Registration, Fee Deposition/Reconciliation, Submit Application Form & Modify Submitted Application Form.
- Click on the ‘ Candidate Registration’ and a candidate affirmation form page will get open.
- If you’ve ever applied for any post through UPPSC’s website then select the ‘Yes’ option.
- Enter your previous registration number, password, captcha code and click on ‘Proceed’ section.
- If you haven’t applied for the post earlier then select ‘No’ and a registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the details needed to be filled on that form like:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Father/Husband Name.
- Domicile of UP.
- Government Employee.
- Debarred from UPPSC.
- Marital Status.
- Mobile No.
- Email Id.
- Educational Qualifications.
- Enter the Captcha Code and then tick on ‘Validate & Preview’.
- After previewing the registration form, click on ‘Submit Application’ box and you’ll be registered.
- A new web page will be showcasing your registration number and registration form.
- Tick on ‘Fee Deposition/Reconciliation’ and the fee payment page will get open.
- Enter the Registration No, DOB, Verification Code and then tap on ‘Click Here to Proceed’ box.
- Select the application fee and the payment mode through which you want to do the payment.
- Take out the print out of the fee receipt by selecting the ‘Print Payment Receipt’ section.
Submit Application Form:
- Select the ‘Submit Application Form’ and enter your registration number.
- Upload your photograph & signature image in the jpeg/png format and make sure that the size should not be more than 50KB.
- After uploading the image, tap on ‘Proceed for Final Submission of Application Form’ and a new page will be showing your application form.
- After previewing and verifying all the details, tap on ‘Confirm’ button and your Application Form will be submitted successfully.
Modify Submitted Application Form:
- To edit the submitted application form, note down your Registration No, DOB, Gender, UP Domicile, Category & Captcha Code.
- Do the modifications and then submit the application form.
- The application form will not be modified more than one time.
UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Those candidates whose application forms will be officially approved by the Commission will be called for the ‘Interview’ round. In case, a large number of applicants get shortlisted then Commission will conduct a Screening Test (Objective Type) and those who’ll clear that Screening Test will be called the next stage. Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the Interview. The decision of the Commission will be considered as final and no objections will be accepted against it.
Dear reader, we hope that you got all kinds of information which you were looking for regarding the UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2022. For more updates, you can bookmark our page.