UPRTOU B.Ed Application 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Prayagraj has posted a notice pertaining to admission into the Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Special Education Programme. The university has started accepting applications from all the candidates who aspire to be teachers in the future. For this, the submission process will carry on till 29th June 2022. If you are interested in pursuing the B.Ed. the programme then you have landed on just the right page. Here, we have explained the entire admission procedure. Reading this page will leave you with all the relevant information on the UPRTOU B.Ed Application 2022. Go through the complete article to learn the eligibility, examination fee, selection procedure, and how to submit the UPRTOU B.Ed Application 2022 form.
- 1 UPRTOU B.Ed Application 2022
- 2 UPRTOU B.Ed and Special Education Eligibility Criteria
- 3 UPRTOU B.Ed Application 2022 Online Procedure
UPRTOU B.Ed Application 2022
The main purpose of this admission programme is to provide a path for all the candidates who wish to become a teacher. All the interested candidates are advised to submit their application for admission before the last date of application form submission. Prior to this, make sure to check your eligibility for the B.Ed. programme. You are advised to go through all the details provided on this page before the submission of the form. The UPRTOU B.Ed Application 2022 is available on the university’s official online portal.
No paper form application is accepted by the university. You are required to complete the application form submission with all the required documents and examination fees. We have discussed all the steps that are required to complete the online application process. Continue to read the article and save our page for the updated news on the admission programme.
- UPRVUNL AE Trainee Recruitment 2022 Notification
- UPLDB MAITRI Recruitment 2022
- UPSSSC LDA UDA & Supply Inspector Admit Card 2022
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
uprtou.ac.in B.Ed Admission 2022: Highlights
|Name of the University||Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Prayagraj|
|Offered Courses||Bachelor of Education and Bachelor of Special Education|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam 2022 – 23|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|University Authorized Portal||http://www.uprtou.ac.in/|
uprtou.ac.in Bachelor of Education Application Form: Timeline
|Commencement of Online Application Process||31st May 2022|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||29th June 2022|
|Last Date for Completion of Application Process with Late Fees||9th July 2022|
|Application Error Correction Window||From 10th to 14th July 2022|
|Admit Card||21st July 2022|
|Entrance Examination||6th August 2022 (Tentative)|
UPRTOU B.Ed and Special Education Eligibility Criteria
The admission will be given to those candidates who satisfy all the qualifications demanded by the authority. To make sure you are eligible for the course, the authority examines your eligibility at every stage of the selection process. This implies that the mere submission of the application form or passing the entrance examination alone does not guarantee your selection for admission. The following conditions should be completed by the date of admission counselling:
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or postgraduation in Science/ Social Science / Humanities/ Agriculture/ Commerce or equivalent degree from the institute that is recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) with the face-to-face traditional system. Must have scored at least 50% marks. OR
- Done graduation or postgraduation in engineering/ technical specialization in Science and Mathematics. Scored at least 55% in the final result OR
- Trained teachers working in the elementary or primary schools situated in Uttar Pradesh are also eligible to apply for admission. They must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their Bachelor’s or Master’s education. AND
- Those candidates who have passed the examination with the following two subjects or at least have taken one of the following as the subject at the graduate level and one at the intermediate level:
- Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Home Science, History, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, and Commerce.
To submit the application form, you have to upload some documents. These documents have to be scanned properly in order to attach them to the online application form. Without their submission, the application form will not process further to the next step. We advise you to keep the following documents ready beforehand so you can focus on filling out the application form:
- Photographs – It should be recent and recognizable. The size should be between 8 kb to 17 kb.
- Candidate’s Signature – It should not be in capital letters and must contain your full name. Must be under 17 kb.
UPRTOU B.Ed Application 2022 Online Procedure
You have to access the online application form from the official website of the university. Keep all the required documents ready that are needed to be uploaded as well as required for filling in the details. We have linked the direct page to the application form at the end of this article or you can simply rely on the following steps:
- Open the university’s official site in your web browser – http://www.uprtou.ac.in/
- On the home page, there is a ‘Notices’ section. Find the link name as ‘B.Ed. / B.Ed SE Admission – 2022 Entrance Form’ and open it.
- That will open the online application portal. Now, click on the ‘Apply Online’
- The application form will appear on the screen. Choose the programme you want to apply for and enter all the asked details.
- In the end, upload all the documents as prescribed.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Proceed to submit the examination fee.
- Download the form and take a printout of the same.
UPRTOU B.Ed. Entrance Examination Fees
The candidate is required to submit the application fee according to their category. It is payable through Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. Refer to the table below for the details:
|Category||Fee Amount||Late Fee|
|General and Other Backward Classes||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 900/-|
- UP Ration Card List 2022
- UP Primary Teacher Salary Slip 2022
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2022
- UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2022
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University Selection Criteria
The authority will conduct the B.Ed. and B.Ed. (SE) Entrance Exam 2022-23 for selecting the desirable candidates for admission. It is mandatory to pass the examination. The authority has given out a tentative date of the exam viz. 6th August 2022.
UPRTOU B.Ed Application 2022: Important Links
|Information Brochure B.Ed.||Click Here|
|Information Brochure B.Ed. Special Education||Click Here|
|Fill in the Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Authorized Portal of the University||http://www.uprtou.ac.in/|
Particulars related to UPRTOU B.Ed Application 2022 have been shared in this article. We hope this page is helpful to all the interested candidates.