UPSC Civil Services Exam: Union public service commission has conducted the civil service IAS mains exam for all the aspirant candidates who are hunting for government jobs this is the best opportunity for everyone who is seeking a job in the government sector. The date of filling up the DAF online form is from 22nd November 2021 to 1st December 2021. All the candidates can fill the form, which is available online on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission and search for the DAF form in what’s a new section and then fill the form.
The examination for civil service examination will be held on 7th January 2022 in different centres, there is a total of 712 posts for civil service. The candidate will get all the related information from the official website for application filing, exam date, etc. To know more about the same read the full article.
Union Public Service Commission Instruction
UPSC Civil Services Exam
The examination for UPSC civil service exam will be held on 7th January 2022 all the candidates, candidates who have applied for the prelim’s exam and also qualified for the examination will be eligible for taking the main exam in January. The application process is still on for the aspirant candidates searching for government jobs. The minimum age limit to apply for this post is 21 years and the maximum age limit for this post is 32 years
|Article type||UPSC Civil Services Exam|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Union public service commission|
|Name of the post||Civil service examination|
|Number of posts||712|
|Date of filling DAF form||22nd November 2021|
|Last date of filling DAF form||1st December 2021|
|Date of examination||7th January 2022|
|Age limit|| Minimum-21years|
Procedure To Fill UPSC DAF Online Form
The online application form for DAF is now available on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission, only candidates who have qualified for the prelims exam can fill the DAF online application form. candidate can fill the form to sit for the main exam which is being conducted in January 2022. Below is the procedure to fill the application form for UPSC Civil service DAF online form.
- To fill the application form candidate have to first visit the official website of UPSC civil service IAS recruitment 2021 and fill the application form between the 22nd November 2021 to 1st December 2021.
- All the candidates who are filling the UPSC Civil Service DAF online application form first check the notification bar.
- After you have checked the notification for the civil service examination now submit all the required documents like id proof for your identification, address proof, scanned documents (photograph, signature, id proofs).
- Now after that check all the details you have filled in the application form to ignore mistakes in the form and then submit your form.
- After you have rechecked your application form carefully, now you can also take a printout of it for future use.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Civil Service Exam 2021
There are some eligibility criteria for the candidates who are applying for the UPSC civil service examination for vacancy 712 posts. Candidates who fall under these eligibility criteria will be able to fill the application form Below is the eligibility criteria for the candidates applying for the exam.
- The candidates filling the online application form for UPSC DAF have to qualify for the preliminary examination, only after qualifying for the prelims exam candidates will be able to go for the further rounds.
- The minimum age limit for the candidates to apply for the UPSC civil service examination is 21 years and the minimum age limit to apply is 32 years.
UPSC Interview/Personality Test
The candidate who has qualified for the prelims and main examination will be selected for the interview round, Board will be taking the interview of the selected candidates the interviewee will have all the information of the candidate’s career before them. There will be a personality test to test the candidate’s mental calibre and interest in current affairs to see how much the candidate is aware of his/her surroundings. The idea of conducting the interview round is to have a conversation with the selected candidate and to test the IQ level of the candidate.
UPSC examination center
Union Public Service Commission has conducted the civil service examination in different states. Below is the list of the exam centres.
- Prayagraj (Allahabad)
- Dispur (Guwahati)
|UPSC portal||Click Here|
|DAF 1||Click Here|