UPSC CMS Admit Card: The Union Public Service Commission recently conducted the application process for Combined Medical Services Examination. For this, the authority will conduct the examination on 17th July 2022. All the applicants who applied for the recruitment have to attend the examination. In addition, the authority will distribute the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2022 three weeks before the exam. However, the authority has not announced the date for the admit card release yet. We can expect it to be out by the end of this month. You can read this article for details on how to download the UPSC CMS Admit Card. We have discussed all the important factors for the applicants who are going to appear in the examination.
- 1 UPSC CMS Admit Card Date 2022
- 2 upsc.gov.in CMS Hall Ticket Important Things
- 3 How To Download The UPSC CMS Admit Card?
UPSC CMS Admit Card Date 2022
The UPSC e-admit card will be available on the official website of the authority. This is done by activating a link. Which helps in completing the downloading process. Applicants may note that admit card is not provided through mail or post. You are responsible for getting it from the concerned site. Applicants whose applications are approved will get their hall ticket to appear in the exam. Those who provided incorrect information will not get permission to sit in the exam. You are required to appear in the exam centre mentioned on your upsconline.nic.in CMS admit card 2022. By any chance, if the applicant appears in the exam centre other than the one mentioned on the card then his/her paper will be cancelled.
Since the official date is not out yet, we advise you to save our site. This way you can keep a track of recent announcements regarding the hall ticket.
upsconline.nic.in CMS Hall Ticket 2022: Overview
|Name of the Examination||Combined Medical Services Examination|
|Concerned Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||687|
|Mode of Downloading Admit Card||Online|
|UPSC CMS Authorized Portal||https://upsconline.nic.in/|
upsconline.nic.in CMS Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
|Official Notification||6th April 2022|
|Online Application Form Submission||till 26th April 2022|
|Release of UPSC CMS e-Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of CMS Examination||17th July 2022|
- CISF Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase X Admit Card 2022
- RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- APJEE Admit Card 2022
upsc.gov.in CMS Hall Ticket Important Things
Firstly, you have to be aware of the important things before downloading the upsc.gov.in hall ticket. The following points will help you in understanding the dos and don’ts. Make sure you read the following points carefully:
- To download the UPSC CMS hall ticket 2022, you have to go through a login portal. There you will enter your username and password. It is provided to you during the application process. Keep these credentials ready.
- Once you download it, check the accuracy of the printed information. For this, you have to check whether they match the information provided in the application form. check if there are any spelling mistakes or omissions of information. If yes, then reach out to the commission as soon as possible.
- The mere issue of admit cards does not imply that you are selected for the job. It is only guaranteed after the document verification process. you need to reach the interview round.
- You cannot write on your admit card. It can be treated as manipulation. Due to this, the invigilator can stop you from entering the hall. Also, you are not allowed to make corrections on your own.
- Take your photo identity card along with the admit card. This could be Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, PAN Card, etc.
- Do not forget to read the important instructions provided on the Upsc cms e-admit card. Any misconduct will leave a bad impact on your overall performance. Therefore, behave according to the guidelines mentioned on it.
How To Download The UPSC CMS Admit Card?
The UPSC cms hall ticket link 2022 is provided on the official site. For downloading it, you can rely on the steps mentioned in this section. We have discussed the online procedure in a stepwise manner for your better understanding. Make sure to read the followings steps before carrying out the actions:
- Firstly, open the official site i.e. https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Secondly, click on the link ‘e-Admit Cards for VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC‘ link.
- Thirdly, click on the ‘Download’ link given in front of the concerned examination.
- At this moment, the login portal will appear. Enter your registration number or roll number and your date of birth.
- After that, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download it and make a print copy of the same.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2022
In the due course, the authority will conduct the UPSC CMSE 2022 for selecting the applicants. It will be taken in two papers. Each paper will carry a maximum mark of 250 and will be objective in nature. As a result, the complete written exam is 500 marks. For this, the authority provides you with a time duration of 2 hours to attend each paper. The penalty for wrong answers is a deduction of one-third of the marks.
- JAN Samarth Portal 2022
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2022
- What is ONDC?
- What Is Masked Aadhaar Card?
|Paper I – General Medicine and|
|Paper II – Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, and Preventive & Social Medicine||250|
UPSC CMS Admit Card: Key Links
|Examination Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Your UPSC CMS Hall Ticket||Available Soon|
|UPSC CMS Authorized Portal||https://upsconline.nic.in/|
The official date will be announced shortly. Keep visiting our site for daily updates
You may contact the commission through Ph no. – 011-2338571/ 23381125/ 23098543 (10:00 Am to 05:00 PM)
The authority will conduct the personality/ interview test for qualified applicants.
Thank You for reading our article to the end. If you have any queries then do leave your question in the comment box below.