UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will conduct the examination for the selection of ITI instructors. The commission will release the admit card on its official website. Applicants looking forward to appearing in the examination will have to download the admit card from the portal. This article will give you insight into the particulars of the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card.
- 1 UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card
- 2 UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Hall Ticket Salient Points
- 3 UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card Download Process
- 4 UPSSSC ITI Instructor Main Exam Date & Pattern
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card
The authority will allocate the UPSSSC ITI instructor admit card to only those applicants whose application is being approved. This means if the application is not rejected and the exam is scheduled then only you will be able to download the admit card. It is mandatory for all the applicants to carry the admit card to the examination centre. Information regarding the exam venue, time, date, etc is informed to the applicant through it.
However, there are a lot of other things, concerning admit cards, that an applicant should be aware of. That is why we came up with this article to help our readers. Once the process of allocating the UPSSSC ITI Instructor admit card is successfully completed, the authority will start the preparation of conducting the preliminary exam. Eventually, the other stages of selecting the applicant will be held.
Unfortunately, there has been no news regarding when the authority will release the admit card. Nevertheless, we will update you on all the recent announcements of the authority and accordingly make changes to this page. That is why it is necessary for you to save our page so that you can keep visiting. Read the complete article to get detailed information on how to download the UPSSSC ITI instructor admit card.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC ITI Anudeshak Admit Card 20022: Overview
|Name of the Commission||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Title||ITI Instructor|
|Selection Criteria||Written Examination|
|Exam Date||17th July 2022|
|Admit Card||To be released|
Also Read: UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022
UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Hall Ticket Salient Points
The admit card holds important information therefore, we advise you to preserve the admit card in a good condition. Also, keep the following things in mind to avoid any mistakes in future:
- Keep visiting the UPSSSC official portal or you can simply visit our page continuously as we update all the news here on this page.
- The commission may contact you on your registered mobile number or email id regarding the release of the admit card.
- You must have received a registration number while applying for the post. You will require that number to download the UPSSSC ITI instructor admit card.
- The information provided on the application form is further used for making the admit card. It implies that the content of the admit card should match that of the application form. You are required to check if there is a dissimilarity between the two. If any, contact the commission on time otherwise you may face difficulty at the time of examination.
- You are not allowed to write over an admit card. It should be kept as it was received.
- Instructions are also printed on the admit card that you have to follow in the examination hall. The applicant will be asked to leave the examination hall if found misbehaving.
Particulars Of The UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card
Information regarding the examination and the applicant is mentioned on the admit card. These are the following details that you need to check while downloading:
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll number
- Examination Name
- Venue of Exam
- Date and Time
- Reporting Time
- Set of Instructions
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card Download Process
The admit card will be available online, all the applicants will have to download it from the official website. This paragraph will guide you in a step-by-step manner that enhances your level of understanding.
- Log onto the official UPSSSC official site through this link http://upsssc.gov.in/
- On the home page, the link for downloading the upsssc ITI instructor admit card will be provided.
- After opening the link you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your registration number and select your date of birth from the drop-down section. Similarly, select your gender and enter the verification code then click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ button
- Finally, download the admit card.
Forget Your Registration Number?
As mentioned earlier, a registration number is required in order to access the admit card. However, due to any reason you are unable to find your registration number or you don’t remember it then you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- On the new page where you are asked to enter the registration number, there will be an option named ‘know your registration number’
- Once you click on it, you will be asked to enter your name, your father’s/husband’s name, and your birth date. After that, enter the verification code and click on the ‘search’ button.
- Once you get your registration number, you can follow the above-mentioned steps to download the admit card.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Main Exam Date & Pattern
The authority will conduct the exam on 17th July 2022. Where the candidates have to attempt a total of 100 questions. One mark will be rewarded for the correct answer whereas a deduction of 1/4 for wrong answers. Refer to the image below for detailed information:
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Hall Ticket 2022: Important Links
|UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
This is the end of this article, we hope this article is helpful to all our readers. Thank you for staying to the very end.