UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh government is giving their best shot to recruit female residents of their state so that they can come out of boundaries set for them by society. To allow female candidates, UPSSSC is accepting online recruitment forms for the Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) post from upsssc.gov.in.
According to the official notification, the application window is currently active and will come to an end on 24th August 2022. Aspirants who are interested in the post are instructed to submit the online forms within the timespan otherwise the form will get rejected by the commission.
Inside this article, we’ve covered all the concepts which will help you in clearing your doubts related to the UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika recruitment 2022.
- 1 UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Recruitment 2022
- 2 UP मुख्या सेविका Eligibility Requirements 2022
- 3 Process to submit UPSSSC Mukhiya Sevika online forms 2022
- 4 UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022: Links
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Recruitment 2022
To apply for the उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्या सेविका post, all the applicants must examine the official notification to grab information regarding the schedule, eligibility requirements and many more. The nominee should be clever enough to fill in legal details inside the recruitment form that matches the eligibility requirements.
Any online form submitted through fax, email or post will be immediately rejected by the commission officials. To receive current updates regarding उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्या सेविका भर्ती 2022 visit the official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in or read the content till the bottom of the page.
upsssc.gov.in Head Servant Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Recruitment Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Name of Post||Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Status of Application Forms||Available|
|Last date for submitting application forms||24th Aug 2022|
|Last date to pay the fee||31st Aug 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs.25 (for all categories, non-refundable)|
|Recruitment Process||Written Exam|
|Pay Matrix||Rs.5,200- Rs.20,200|
Uttar Pradesh Mukhya Sevika Vacancies 2022
The commission divided the total vacancies according to the candidate’s category whose details are available below. Investigate the particulars imprinted in the image shared below as it will be beneficial for you to decide whether it’s you should apply for the post or not. The image is provided below:
UP मुख्या सेविका Eligibility Requirements 2022
|Educational Qualifications||(a) She must possess Bachelors degree in Arts from a well-recognised institution established under the law of India. |
(b) During the UG session, she must’ve chosen Sociology/Social Work/Home Science/Nutrition & Child Development as one of the subjects.
(c) She must’ve served with Territorial Army for 02 years.
(d) The candidate must hold a ‘B’ certificate from NCC.
|Age Limit||(a) The candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 40 years old and relaxation in age will be given as per the government norms.|
- Proceed by paying a visit to the UPSSSC’s official portal i.e. upsssc.gov.in.
- On the right side of the portal’s home page, tick on the ‘Direct recruitment under Advt. 05/Exam/2022’.
- Select the first ‘Apply’ option available on the right side of the new page.
- Tick on the ‘Submit Application’ given at the bottom of the page.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the home page then click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Choose the method through which you want to get registered on the portal (Through Personal Details/Through OTP).
- After choosing the option, fill in the particulars asked on the fresh page.
- Then tick on the ‘Click Here to Proceed’ option.
- The minute you will select the option, the login credential will get generated on your registered mobile number/ email address.
- Note down those credentials somewhere as it’s going to be useful during the login procedure.
- To login into the profile dashboard, press on the ‘Photo with Signature Uploading’ given under the Applicant Segment column.
- The candidate login panel will get open, and fill in the details inside the empty sections.
- Then press on the ‘Proceed’ box.
- You will get connected to the profile dashboard.
- Complete the remaining sections of the recruitment form by filling in the details along with uploading the documents demanded inside the form.
- Post completing the submission of details inside the recruitment form takes a preview of the form.
- In case, you think that any section needs some modifications then complete them.
- Once you are done completing the editing, shift toward the ‘Payment Gateway’ page.
- Choose the medium following which you want to pay the application fee.
- Then click on the ‘Proceed To Pay’ option.
- Don’t refresh the page during the payment process.
- Afterwards the completion of the payment process, the pop-up window will appear on your screen.
- Finish the procedure by downloading the soft copy of the application form along with the fee receipt.
Process to submit UPSSSC Mukhiya Sevika online forms 2022
Contestants who are focusing on applying for the post announced the UPSSSC must read this segment. As we’ve demonstrated the steps through which one can submit their online recruitment form 2022.
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022: Links
|Look Into||UPSSSC’s Official Portal|
|Registration Form||Application Registration|
|Login Page||Candidate Login Panel|
|Read||मुख्या सेविका 2022 Notification|
|Our Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The list of documents needed to be attached to the UP Mukhya Sevika application form is an education qualification certificate, birth certificate, character certificate, government ids & coloured passport size photograph.
The applicant will be shortlisted on the ground of the marks scored in the application form, and documents verification /interview round.
Yes, applicants can edit their mistakes in the recruitment form but only one time while filling in the details inside the application form.