Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Exam Result 2022: Many medical aspirants across the State submitted the application forms to appear in the written examination for the post of Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) & Cheif Health Officer (CHO) whose written exam was organized on 20 November and the result for the same will be published soon at HNBMU’s official website (hnbumu.ac.in). To know more about the Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Exam result 2022 read the article available below.
- 1 Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Exam Result 2022
- 2 Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Marking Pattern & Answer Key
- 3 How to download Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Exam Result?
- 4 Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO 2022: Counselling & Posting Allotment
Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Exam Result 2022
The result will be posted on HNBUMU official website and the result may be posted in the form of a pdf file or by entering the login credentials. Only those candidates who will be considered eligible who’ll clear the written test. No hard copy of the Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO result will be sent to the applicant’s postal address. Our team collected the details about the UK MLHP/CHO Exam result from various platforms and presented them in the form of this article.
Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Result 2022: Synopsis
|University Name||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University (HNBUMU)|
|Post Name||Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) & Cheif Health Officer (CHO)|
|Exam Date||20 November|
Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Marking Pattern & Answer Key
- Marking Pattern:
|Total Questions||100 questions|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Marking Strategy||01 mark will be rewarded for each correct answer and 00 (zero) will be reduced for an incorrect answer.|
- Answer Key: It will be the University decision whether they will be posting the provisional answer key or not. The answer key may publish in the form of a pdf file that will help the candidate to access it easily and also get to know about the total number of correct and incorrect answers. It will help the candidate to make a rough estimate about the marks they can score in the cut-off.
UK MLHP/CHO Cut-Off Marks, Merit List 2022
- UK MLHP/CHO Cut-Off Marks:
- To pass the written test, candidates have to score the minimum qualifying marks or cut-off marks which will be decided by the officials of HNBUMU. It’s mandatory for each applicant to score the cut-off marks, if they failed to do so then they will not be allowed to attend the next stage. The tentative cut-off marks that the applicant has to score are given below:
|Categories||Tentative Cut-Off Marks|
|Dependents of Martyred Soldiers||44-48|
The list of other factors depending upon which the Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Cut-Off marks will be prepared is the total no of applicants who sat in the exam, marks scored by them, and tie-breaking criteria. As mentioned above, the cut-off marks are tentative so original marks may vary from these marks, you are advised to stay in touch with the official website for more updates/notifications.
- Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Merit List:
- After completing the Cut-Off marks, University will publish the Merit List will be containing the names of those shortlisted candidates who got successful in scoring the cut-off marks and those applicants will be invited to attend the counselling session. The University may also publish the merit list on its official website.
How to download Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Exam Result?
The steps to download the result/scorecard of Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO 2022 are listed below:
- Select HNBUMU’s official link (hnbumu.ac.in).
- After landing on the main page, the link of ‘MLHP/CHO Scorecard 2022’ can be found under the box of ‘Entrance Exam Result’.
- Tap on that link and the result login page will open.
- Submit the details asked and tap on ‘Login’ box.
- A new web page will get open in front of your screen.
- Go through all the details mentioned inside the result/scorecard and after getting sure about the details, download the file.
Note: The result may also be published in the form of a pdf file, you just have to click on the option of ‘MLHP/CHO Scorecard 2022′ and result file will directly get open.
Details mentioned inside result/scorecard
- Candidates Name,
- Roll Number,
- Marks Scored,
- Exam Venue,
- Qualifying Status (Pass/Fail).
Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO 2022: Counselling & Posting Allotment
After the publishment of the result, the University will conduct the ‘Counselling Round’ where the documents of the shortlisted candidates will be verified by the authority. On the day of counselling, it’s compulsory for the applicant to carry the following documents and those are as follows:
- Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO Written Exam, Admit Card & Result.
- Marksheets & Certificates of the educational qualifications retained till present.
- Category, Transfer & Domicile Certificate.
- Recent coloured passport-size photograph.
- Government ID.
In case, any applicant couldn’t attend the counselling round due to any reason then the vacant seat will be allotted to another deserving candidate. It should be the candidate’s to make sure that they are carrying correct documents during the counselling round and must be arranged in a proper manner. The responsibility of posting the shortlisted candidates has been given to the ‘National Health Mission‘. All kinds of terms & conditions related to reservation for counselling will be decided by the National Health Mission.
The Bottom Line
We hope that you received the information which you were searching for regarding the Uttarakhand MLHP/CHO result 2022. For more updates, keep in touch with our website.