Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Recruitment: The Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board is organizing a recruitment for the 1564 vacant posts. The Nursing Officer post in the Medical Health and Family Welfare Department is empty for male and female candidates. Those interested can check the eligibility condition to apply online for the Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
Last Date update: Authority has extended the application submission date to 15th Feb from 1st Feb 2023.
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
The department is holding recruitment for qualified candidates who can fill up the vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer. The candidates can fill out the application form from the official website of the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board. Candidates can read the procedure and submission of the online form explained thoroughly in this article. The applicants should ensure their eligibility before proceeding with the application. Carefully read all the necessary information given in this article.
|Department||Medical Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Conducted by||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Vacancy||1564 (80% Female and 20% Male)|
|Application starting date||12th January 2023|
|Application last date||15th February 2023|
FRI Dehradun Group C Recruitment 2023
Indian Army SSC Tech 61 Men & 32 Women Recruitment Notification
UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2023
Uttarakhand Ekosh Salary Slip: UK IFMS Pension, Ekosh Bill Status
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Vacancy details
The Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board released a detailed notification about the vacancy in this recruitment. We have elaborated it in a simple tabular manner for your convenience.
Females shall have 80% out of 1564 total seats for this recruitment, which is analogous to 1152.
|Diploma Holder (70%)||Degree Holder (30%)|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||110||101|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||16||19|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||69||66|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||62||52|
|Total||623 +||529 = 1152|
Male candidates will be suitable for 20% vacancy out of 1564, which is analogous to 412.
|Diploma Holder (70%)||Degree Holder (30%)|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||38||26|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||9||5|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||37||15|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||28||13|
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria
Those willing to apply for the post should check these conditions before visiting the portal.
- Candidate should hold a domicile of Uttarakhand.
- Candidate should not be more than 42 years and less than 21 years of age on 1st July 2022.
|SC, ST, OBC||Five years|
- Candidate should have completed their B.Sc (Nursing), Midwifery or Psychiatry from a government-acknowledged institution.
- Candidate should have basic Hindi knowledge.
Extra/ preferential qualifications include:
- At least two-year service in the territorial army.
- “B” or “C” Certificate in National Cadet Corps (NCC).
How to apply for the Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Recruitment?
Here is the straightforward approach to fill the application form through the official website of the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board.
- Visit the UKMSSB online portal.
- At the top right corner of the home page, the “Apply Now” option will display.
- Click on the red square box.
- A new page will open up.
- Again click “Apply Now”.
- Out of the three options on the new page, log in for “Nursing Officer (Male/Female)”.
- Click on “Apply here” adjacent to the “Nursing Officer (Male/Female)” on the new page.
- Register yourself first through the red box.
- Receive the OTP on the number provided by you.
- Now, log in to your ID.
- Fill out the application form.
- Complete all the information before the last date.
- Submit the documents in the required format.
- Review your application form and proceed to fee submission.
- Hit the submit button.
- Remember your registration/application number and password to log in to your UKMSSB ID.
A candidate should keep these documents before applying for the “Nursing Officer (Male/Female)” recruitment at the UKMSSB.
- Domicile of Uttarakhand
- Passport-size photograph (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Signature (5KB to 20 KB).
- 12th class certificate.
- 10th class certificate.
- Caste Certificate (SC, ST and OBC candidates).
- DFF, Ex-Servicemen, PH Certificate (if applicable).
- Pass Certificate and Marskheet of all semesters of the degree or diploma.
- Refer to the official Notification (pages 8-9) for details.
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Fee Payment
Applicants should know that the fees can be paid online only. The Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board will not accept any offline payment. Online payment can be made via UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Category-wise application fee details are given in a tabular form.
|UR, OBC||300 rupees|
|SC, ST||150 rupees|
Uttarakhand Nursing Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Related Links
|Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Recruitment||Apply Here|
|Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Recruitment||Download Notice|
|Official website||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
The applications begin from the 12th of January 2023 till the 15th of February 2023.
Yes. The Minimum age should be 21, while a maximum of 42 is allowed to apply for the Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Recruitment. Age relaxation details have been given above in the article.
There is a total of 1564 for the Nursing Officer Recruitment of the UKSSB.
Candidate should have completed their B.Sc (Nursing), Midwifery or Psychiatry from a government-acknowledged institution.