Vidhwa Pension Yojana List लिंक Widow Pension Scheme List 2020, Apply Online, Status: Uttar Pradesh government initiated the scheme. From this scheme, they will help the widows of their state. Vidhwa Pension Yojana scheme is only for those widows, who live below the poverty line and their age is in between 18 to 60 years. The recipient gets 300 rupees per month to satisfy their everyday needs. This scheme is started for the welfare of the destitute women of Uttar Pradesh.
In this article, we will give you all the information related to the Vidhwa Pension Yojana and how to apply for this scheme and the status of the scheme. Read the article carefully and clear all your doubts.
- 1 Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020
- 2 निराश्रित महिला पेंशन
- 3 Important Documents related to Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- 4 Procedure to apply for the Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020
Government of Uttar Pradesh come ups with various schemes to support the minority people of their state. The vidhwa pension yojana is of them to help the widow living in the minority areas. The state government gives financial support to destitute women. Many womens buy their basic things by using this kind of schemes.
निराश्रित महिला पेंशन
The given table gives details about the total number of recipients (beneficiaries) and their categories in the year of 2016-2017.
|Categories||Number of Dependents (in lakhs)|
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Focusing Points
|Managing Organization||Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Initiated By||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Amount Given by Government||300 Rupees Per Month|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category of Article||Vidhwa Pension Yojana|
Who can Apply for Vidhwa Pesnion Yojana?
The only eligible beneficiary can apply for this scheme. Parameters for these Schemes are given down-
- This scheme is applicable only in the state of Uttar Pradesh, so the only widow of the state is eligible to apply for this yojana.
- For taking the benefits of this scheme, the age of women must be in between 18 to 60 years.
- In case the candidate marries again then there is no advantage of this scheme.
- The children of destitute women also come under the minority line.
- The women are not procuring benefits of any other schemes of the government like Uttar Pardesh old age pension yojana etc.
- The claimant must belong to below poverty line (BPL).
Also Check – Delhi Curfew E-pass Online
Rate of Pension for Destitute Women’s
- Applicants will get rupees three hundred every month, but after crossing the age of 80 years the amount is five hundred rupees per month.
- The amount of pension is directly credited to the bank account of widows.
- The pension is given only when all the information of recipients is upload on the official website.
- If officials come to know that the claimant is above the poverty line or remarried then they will not get the advantages of this yojana.
To apply for this scheme you need some documents that are given down.
- Income certificate of Candidate (In PDF or JPEG format)
- Birth Certificate (the maximum size should be 100 kb and the JPEG, PDF format will be accepted )
- Bank Passbook (In PDF or JPEG format)
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- Photo of the beneficiary (In JPEG format and the maximum size of the photo must be 20 kb)
- Identity Proof (JPEG Format)
Check Total Beneficiaries Whose Pension is Released वित्तीय वर्ष 2020-21 – Click Here
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme List 2020 वृद्धावस्था पेंशन
To view the status of the application applicants needs to log in and password.
- How to generate the login password: To see the application form status recipient needs to get the login password.Find the “Registration” link and check the scheme and enter your information like account number, registration number and the code given “Submit” your details.
- The process to Change the Password according to you: At first, you will receive the password enter after then you can change yours according to yourself.
- Login with your registration id and the password to apply the application form.
- You need to enter your current password information to reset your password.
- You will see “Know Your Application Status” link, by hitting this option you can view your application status.
- By entering your login details are can see your status of the application.
Also Check: UP New Ration Card List 2020
Execution of Scheme
- Spread Alertness Related to the Scheme: Firstly, everyone must know about the scheme, advantages of schemes and process to apply for the scheme from the lower level to the higher level of peoples.
- Previous Beneficiaries Details: The officials will check the previous year records of the claimant. If officials find any error like applicants is participating in any other schemes, then his/ her record will be deleted.
- Analyzing Fresh Claimant: Officials have to analyze the new applicants by checking their applicants into various aspects like the claimant must belong from BPL. There is no cost for filling the application form and available on the official government website. The beneficiary has to submit their documents mentioned in this article.
- Verification Process: The executives will verify all the document provided by the applicants are true or not.
- Time Taken for processing the Application: It will take 2 months of time taken to complete the application process and other formalities.
- Updation of Candidate Information: The Gram Panchayat or Municipal Officials have to tell about the claimant details, whose pension is given and update that into the list.
NSAP Central Government Programme
National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) is conductes by cental goveremnt to helps the people of nation. India’s government provides finanicial support called pension to the lower caste. These pension is given to old age peoples, disabled ones and widows who are under BPL.
Some schemes that come under NSAP
- National Family Benefit Scheme: This schemes work when there is death of bread-winner (age in between 18 to 64) in any family. That family will get the rupees 10,000.
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age pension scheme: This schemes is for those people whose age is in between 60 to 79, they will get the pension of 300 rupees and above 80 age gets 500 rupees in their account.
- Annapurana Scheme: Food is provided by the government under this scheme to the eligible candidates and the senior citizens of India. 10 Kilograms free rice is given to the claimant.
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme: This scheme also called Vidhwa Pension Yojana. Check this article to know about this yojana.
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme: The eligible candidate for this schemes are those whose age is 18 years or above and having 80% of disability.
Foundation of Any Scheme
- Everyone who needs the scheme must get it irrespective of their color, caste etc.
- There should be clarity between the claimant and how the scheme works.
- Minority people means those peoples who are below poverty line takes the benefits of scheme.
- Pension will be credited directly in the account of applicants.
Procedure to apply for the Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Many people do not how to fill the application form online, so are some easy steps by which you can fill it. Follow the process given below:-
- Open your web browser in the device, now visit the official website of government that is sspy-up.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will “Apply Now” option.
- Click on it.
- You will see the fresh page in which “New Entry Form” link is appearing.
- Hit the link and here you go the new form will appear in your screen.
- Fill all your information like details of bank, income information, husband’s death information and everything that is asked in the form.
- At the bottom, you see the code given by the website write it on the text box and save your application form.
- The registration number is achieve when your application form is successfully saved.
- Keep your registration number secure for future purpose.
- Before submitting your application check all your details once again and if your any error correct it.
Frequently Asked Question
You can fill the application forms by this website – sspy-up.gov.in
300 Rupees per month is directly transferred to the bank account of the widows.
Generally it takes 2 months to get confirmation for this schemes.
Relevant documents are Identity Proof, Husband’s death certificate, Income certificate, birth certificate of applicant etc.
Follow the steps : open the formal website –> click on the “apply now” option –> in new page you will see “new entry form” hit the that link –> fill all your details in the form –> save your form and get a registration number –> after getting number login with your number and password –> check all the details once again –> submit the form.
Go to the website –> enter your login information and previous password –> click on the change password option –> enter your old and new password –> and submit it.
If applicants who are claiming for the Vidhwa Pension Yojana having any trouble related to this scheme can ask their questions in the comment area given below we will try to give your answers as soon it is possible.