UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List लिंक SSPY Widow Pension Scheme List 2021, Apply Online, Status www.dirsamajkalyan.in, sspy-up.gov.in : Uttar Pradesh government initiated the scheme. From this scheme, they will help the widows of their state. Vidhwa Pension Yojana scheme is only for those widows, who live below the poverty line and their age is between 18 to 60 years. The recipient gets 300 rupees per month to satisfy their everyday needs. This scheme is started for the welfare of the destitute women of Uttar Pradesh.
In this article, we will give you all the information related to the UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana and how to apply for this scheme, and the status of the scheme. Read the article carefully and clear all your doubts.
- 1 UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 SSPY
- 2 उत्तर प्रदेश निराश्रित महिला पेंशन/पेंशन वितरण सारांश (वित्त-वर्ष 2020-21)
- 3 UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Focusing Points
- 4 Who can Apply for UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana SSPY?
- 5 Important Documents Related to SSPY UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- 6 Execution of UP Vidhwa Scheme
- 7 Some schemes that come under NSAP
- 8 Procedure to Apply for the SSPY UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- 9 Frequently Asked Question
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 SSPY
Government of Uttar Pradesh comes up with various schemes to support the minority of their state. The vidhwa pension yojana aims to help the widow living in the minority areas. The state government gives financial support to destitute women. Many such women fulfill their basic needs using money.
उत्तर प्रदेश निराश्रित महिला पेंशन/पेंशन वितरण सारांश (वित्त-वर्ष 2020-21)
The given table gives details about the total number of recipients (beneficiaries) and their categories in the year of 2016-2017.
|Categories||Number of Dependents (in lakhs)|
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Focusing Points
|Official Helpline Number||1800 419 0001|
|Scheme Name||उत्तर प्रदेश विधवा पेंशन योजना|
|Managing Organization||Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Uttar Pradesh/राज्य कल्याण विभाग, यूपी|
|Scheme Initiated By||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Department||Social welfare department|
|Launched by||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Amount Given by Government||500 Rupees Per Month|
|Major Benefit||Financial support on a monthly basis|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category of Article||Government Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Who can Apply for UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana SSPY?
Only the eligible beneficiary can apply for this scheme. Parameters for these Schemes are given below-
- This scheme is applicable only in the state of Uttar Pradesh, so only the widow of the state is eligible to apply for this yojana.
- For taking the benefits of this scheme, the age of women must be between 18 to 60 years.
- In case if the candidate marries again, then they are not eligible for this scheme.
- The children of destitute women also come under the minority line.
- The women are not procuring benefits of any other schemes of the government like Uttar Pradesh old age pension yojana and many more.
- The applicant must belong below the poverty line (BPL).
विधा पेंशन योजना UP 2021 के लिए दस्तावेज़ /Important Document to Apply Online
- आधार कार्ड/Aadhar Card
- राशन कार्ड ,मतदाता पत्र/ Ration Card
- आय प्रमाण पत्र/ Income Certificate
- बैंक खाता पासबुक/ Bank Acount Passbook
- जन्म प्रमाण पत्र/Birth Certificate
- मोबाइल नंबर/ Mobile Number
- पासपोर्ट साइज फोटो/ Passport Size Phote
- पति का मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र/ Husband’s Death Certificate
- Residence Proof (Domicile)
Rate of Pension for Destitute Women
- Applicants will get rupees three hundred every month, but after crossing the age of 80 years the amount will be increased to five hundred rupees per month.
- The amount for the pension is directly credited into the bank accounts of widow.
- The pension is given only when all the information of recipients is uploaded on the official website and is verified.
- If officials come to know that the claimant is above the poverty line or remarried then they will not get the advantages of this yojana.
Important Documents Related to SSPY UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana
To apply for this scheme you need some documents that are given down.
- Income certificate of Candidate (In PDF or JPEG format)
- Birth Certificate (the maximum size should be 100 kb and the JPEG, PDF format will be accepted )
- Bank Passbook (In PDF or JPEG format)
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- Photo of the beneficiary (In JPEG format and the maximum size of the photo must be 20 kb)
- Identity Proof (JPEG Format)
Check Total Beneficiaries Whose Pension is Released वित्तीय वर्ष 2020-21 – Click Here
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme List 2021 Vidhwa पेंशन
To view the status of the application applicants need to log in and password.
- How to generate the login password: To see the application form status recipient needs to get the login password.Find the “Registration” link and check the scheme and enter your information like account number, registration number and the code given “Submit” your details.
- The process to Change the Password according to you: At first, you will receive the password enter after then you can change yours according to yourself.
- Login with your registration id and the password to apply the application form.
- You need to enter your current password information to reset your password.
- You will see “Know Your Application Status” link, by hitting this option you can view your application status.
- By entering your login details you can see your status of the application.
Also Check: UP New Ration Card List 2021
Execution of UP Vidhwa Scheme
- Spread Alertness Related to the Scheme: Firstly, everyone must know about the scheme, advantages of schemes and process to apply for the scheme from the lower level to the higher level of people.
- Previous Beneficiaries Details: The officials will check the previous year records of the claimant. If officials find any error like applicants is participating in any other schemes, then his/ her record will be deleted.
- Analyzing Fresh Claimant: Officials have to analyze the new applicants by checking their applicants into various aspects like the claimant must belong from BPL. There is no cost for filling the application form and available on the official government website. The beneficiary has to submit their documents mentioned in this article.
- Verification Process: The executives will verify all the document provided by the applicants are true or not.
- Time Taken for processing the Application: It will take 2 months of time taken to complete the application process and other formalities.
- Updation of Candidate Information: The Gram Panchayat or Municipal Officials have to tell about the claimant details, whose pension is given and update that into the list.
NSAP Central Government Programme
National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) is conducted by the central government to helps the people of the nation. India’s government provides financial support called pension to the lower caste. This pension is given to old age people, disabled ones, and widows who are under BPL.
- UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List Status
- Apply For SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2021
- UP Ration Card List 2021
- One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- [RC/DL Status Online]
- EWS Certificate Application
- NREGA Job Card List 2021
Some schemes that come under NSAP
- National Family Benefit Scheme: This schemes work when there is death of bread-winner (age in between 18 to 64) in any family. That family will get the rupees 10,000.
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age pension scheme: This schemes is for those people whose age is in between 60 to 79, they will get the pension of 300 rupees and above 80 age gets 500 rupees in their account.
- Annapurana Scheme: Food is provided by the government under this scheme to the eligible candidates and the senior citizens of India. 10 Kilograms free rice is given to the claimant.
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme: This scheme also called Vidhwa Pension Yojana. Check this article to know about this yojana.
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme: The eligible candidate for this schemes are those whose age is 18 years or above and having 80% of disability.
Foundation of Any Scheme
- Everyone who needs the scheme must get it irrespective of their color, caste etc.
- There should be clarity between the claimant and how the scheme works.
- Minority people refer to those peoples who are below poverty line takes the benefits of scheme.
- Pension will be credited directly in the account of applicants.
Procedure to Apply for the SSPY UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Many people do not know how to fill the application form online, so are few easy steps by which you can fill it. Follow the process given below:-
- Open your web browser in the device, now visit the official website of government that is sspy-up.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will “Apply Now” option.
- Click on it.
- You will see the fresh page in which “New Entry Form” link is appearing.
- Hit the link and here you go the new form will appear in your screen.
- Fill in all your information like details of bank, income information, husband’s death information, and everything that is asked in the form.
- At the bottom, you see the code given by the website write it on the text box and save your application form.
- The registration number is achieved when your application form is successfully saved.
- Keep your registration number secure for future purpose.
- Before submitting your application check all your details once again and if your any error correct them.
|निराश्रित महिला पेंशन योजना के विषय में||Click Here|
|Pension guidelines||Click Here|
|Widow Pension Target||Click Here|
|आवेदन का प्रारूप||Click Here|
|ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें||Click Here|
|आवेदक लॉगिन||Click Here|
|पेंशनर सूची (2020-21)||Click Here|
|पेंशनर सूची (2019-20)||Click Here|
|पेंशनर सूची (2018-19)||Click Here|
|पेंशनर सूची (2017-18)||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question
You can fill the application forms by this website – sspy-up.gov.in
300 Rupees per month is directly transferred to the bank account of the widows.
Generally it takes 2 months to get a confirmation for these schemes.
Relevant documents are Identity Proof, Husband’s death certificate, Income certificate, birth certificate of applicant etc.
Follow the steps: open the formal website –> click on the “apply now” option –> in new page you will see “new entry form” hit that link –> fill all your details in the form –> save your form and get a registration number –> after getting number login with your number and password –> check all the details once again –> submit the form.
Go to the website –> enter your login information and previous password –> click on the change password option –> enter your old and new password –> and submit it.
If applicants who are claiming for the UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana have any trouble related to this scheme can ask their questions in the comment section given below we will try to give your answers as soon as possible.