Vineeta Singh Biography: Vineeta Singh is one of the most known Businesswomen, who is currently appearing on the Sony TV show “Shark Tank”. She is the correct example for women empowerment, She is the founder and CEO of Sugar Cosmetic company which deals with beauty products. She has come up as a role model to many young blood, she has set up her own business and is also doing well in that business. Check the full article to know more about Vineeta Singh – net worth, early life, carer, and family.
- 1 Vineeta Singh Biography
- 2 Sugar Cosmetics Owner Vineeta Singh Family
- 3 Vineeta Singh Career
- 4 Important Links
Vineeta Singh Biography
She has become famous for her business idea of Sugar Cosmetic, now every woman is really very inspired by her and wanted to work with Singh. She gets full support from her family to work as a businesswoman, many have criticized her for her start-up and many make fun of her but she always stood up and make her own brand which is very well known in the cosmetic industry.
Vineeta Singh Biography – Overview
|Date of Birth||1984|
Mother – Not known
Father – Tej Singh
|Children||2 children ( Vikarant Mukherjee and Ranveer Mukharjee)|
|Career||founder and CEO of Sugar cosmetic|
|School||Delhi Public School|
|College||Indian Institute of Technology Madaras|
Indian Institute of Management Ahemdabad
|Education qualification||Post Graduation|
|Net worth||300 crore estimated|
Sugar Cosmetics Owner Vineeta Singh Family
Vineeta Singh is born and brought up in Delhi, in a Hindu family, her family includes her father- tej Singh who was a scientist at the All India Institute of Medical Science, Mother’s name is not mentioned but she is a PhD holder. She got married to her college friend Kaushik Mukherjee and they both got married on 4th December 2011, Vineeta is the mother of two handsome sons named Vikarant Mukherjee and Ranveer Mukharjee. She put a healthy balance with her personal and professional life. As her children a just grown-up kids so she gave most of her time to her sons. Singh’s husband fully supported her in her business and even worked with her.
Vineeta Singh Net Worth
Vineeta Singh is the co-founder of sugar cosmetics, Singh drop her 1 crore job opportunity as she wanted to start her own business. She gets many opportunities but she chooses her own start-up. Her net worth in the years 2019 and 2020 was estimated as Rs.100 crore. Now it is estimated that her net worth has increased to Rs.300 crores.
Vineeta Singh Career
Vineeta Singh has persuaded her Masters In Business Administration from the Indian Institute of Management Ahemdabad. After that she get the offer to be the director at Quetzal online private limited, it is a Mumbai-based recruiting company. After working for 5 years in the Quetzal company she became a co-founder of ‘FABBAG’ company which deals with the supplying of beauty products. After she worked with these organizations she started her own brand Sugar Cosmetics, in over a year her brand gained so much popularity. Vineeta has become the top Businesswomen in India, Singh has set up her business in 130 cities in India.
Vineeta Singh Awards and Achievements
Vineeta Singh receive some achievement awards for her success, from her starting till now what she has achieved will be described here, in the below table we have mentioned her awards and achievements.
|Name of the Awards||Year|
|Startup of the year||2019|
|Feature in the cover of Forbes Most Powerful Women||2021|
|40 Under 40 Economics Times||2021|
Sugar Cosmetics Owner – Favourits
Sugar cosmetic owner Vineta Singh is fond of reading, whenever she gets time she read her favourite book. Here are some of her favourite books that she loves to read.
- Shoe Dog By Phill Knight
- The hard thing about hard thing Ben Horowitz
- Put your heart into it by Howard Schultz
- The ride of life time by Robert Iger
- Open by Andre Agassi
- Steve job by Walter Issaascon
- The psychology of money by Morgan Housel
- Illussion- the Adventure of reluctant messaih by Richad Bach
- The prophet by Khalil Girban
- Grit – the power of passion and prevervarence by Anjela duckworth
Some Interesting Facts About Vineeta Singh
There are some very interesting facts about Vineeta Singh that many people don’t know. Here we have mentioned all the lesser-known facts about Singh.
- After vineeta has pursued her graduation degree she she was offerred a job worth Rs.1 crore, but she rejects the job for her startup business.
- When Singh was in colleges days she participated and won many badminton competition.
- After her graduation she faces financial crises as she was not working, so she started working in a company with Rs.10,000 to afford her daily expenses.
- As she was an athelet, she participated in many marathon, she participated in more than 14 marathon. The marathon included 89 km Comerad Run in South Africa. She has also participated with her husband in Iron Man Triatholn.
- Singh has also took part in various sports like swimming and cycling.
- She also drink in many events and parties
- She also have a youtube channel with Sugar Cosmetic name which has 423 k subscriber, this is the report of January 2022.
- She has been a part of many business magazines.
- In the year 2018 Vieeta Singh was invited in TEDx as a guest lecturer where she delivered a speech about How to turn your fears into wins.
- Vineeta Singh was also been a part of very Popular Tv Show Kaun Banega Carorepati as an expert.
Vineeta Singh In Shark Tank
Vineeta Singh is one of the judges in the most popular TV show nowadays Shark Tank, it’s a show where many entrepreneurs come to this and pitch their business idea to the investors. The investors at the same time try to understand their business proposals and if they feel that the business plan will do great work in the future then they invest in that business idea.