Vinoba Bhave University Result 2023: Students who are waiting for M.Tech Final Year, B.sc (Communal Science) 1st & 2nd Semester, BBA, B.C.A, Fashion Designing, etc can check the result on the official website of the Vinoba Bhave University i.e. www.vbu.ac.in. The University had successfully examined in 2023. Vinoba Bhave University will be declaring the result of some of its UG and PG programs on its official website. Students are requested to check their results with the help of a roll number.
Vinoba Bhave University Result 2023
The students who had given an examination for UG PG courses are requested to check the University’s official website as the Vinoba Bhave University Result 2023 results will be declared soon. If the Student found any discrepancy with the marks obtained in the examination then he/she should apply for the re-evaluation process. The re-evaluation holds some applicable fees to be submitted with the application fees. Students can submit their application forms to their respective colleges at the University Examination Department before the deadline date of the re-evaluation process.
Vinoba Bhave University was established to provide quality with social responsibility in September 1992.
- To provide high-quality education, especially in the rural areas of Hazaribagh with inclusiveness, accountability with fairness and excellence.
- Maintaining the university diversification up-to-the international level.
- To establish a culture of collaboration and cooperation.
- To provide some amount of contribution towards the betterment of the society and country.
- Unwillingness to accept any kind of corruption in the working procedure of the university.
The Students, who had given the exam, can now check their results from the official website.
Steps To Check VBU Result
- Need to open the official website of the university i.e. www.vbu.ac.in.
- Check the link to open VBU 2023 Result on the website.
- Fill in all the required details asked to check the result.
- Check the marks on the result page and can download them for future reference.
Vinoba Bhave Revaluation Process
- The individual student results are measured based on marks obtained in the internal examination and end-semester examination given below:
- 30 marks for internal evaluation
- 70 marks for yearend semester exams
- The internal assessment for the theory paper will be based on the mid-year semester examination which is conducted by the examination authority in March and August, if any student misses an examination then he /she can put a special request to the principal to conduct a mid-semester examination by paying the required fees.
- The maximum time for the revaluation of the answer sheet internally is 15 working days from the date of conducting a particular subject examination.
- Re-evaluation of the marks obtained in the semester examination is generally not allowed but a student can ask for scrutiny of the marks by putting in a special request and paying fees within 15 days from the date result is published.
- In the process of scrutiny, the evaluator will check that any question left unmarked or marks given to any question is wrong.
Vinoba Bhave University UG/PG 2023 Backlog
- The Student can move to the next semester; if they have a backlog of a maximum of 2 semesters from the preceding semester.
- The student has to clear the backlogs of the first semester during the third semester in order to get admission to the 4th Semester.
- The student has to clear the backlogs of the second semester during the 4th semester in order to get admission to the 5th Semester.
- The student has to clear the backlogs of the third semester during the 5th semester in order to get admission to the 6th Semester.
- During the period of the 6th -semester student needs to complete the backlogs of the 4th semester.
- The backlogs of the last semesters i.e. 5th & 6th semesters need to be finished during the subsequent examinations.
VBU Result Links
Frequently Asked Question
The official website of the university is www.vbu.ac.in.
One can ask for the scrutiny of the marks obtained in the exam by putting a special request to the principal with some amount of fixed fee set by the examination board.
The result sheet will contain details like roll number, candidate name, subject, marks obtained in the exam, and result status.
For the remaining Vinoba Bhave University Result for the year 2023, we will share with you once it gets declared by the university on our page and if you want to clear any doubt regarding the result then do write to us in the comment box.