WB ANM/GNM Counselling Schedule 2021: Authorities of WBJEEB are about to release the online WB JEE MNS Counselling Portal. Appearing candidates shall Refer to this article to get more updates and information on WB ANM/GNM Counselling 2021, schedule, registration, documents, counselling process, seat allotment, helpdesk etc.
Latest update (12 November 2021): Applicants are informed that the registration process has been closed. The officials will announce the 1st seat allotment Tomorrow. The link to download the allotment result will be provided below.
WB ANM/GNM Counselling 2021
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is launching the WB ANM/GNM Counselling Portal 2021 online to begin the counselling registration for the candidates who succeeded in WBJEE Nursing 2021. JENPAS Counselling 2021 link is about to be available from 28th September 2021. Registered candidates will be provided with the JENPAS Counselling letter 2021.
WB ANM/GNM Counselling 2021: Overview
|Organising Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Department In-charge||Health and Welfare Department, West Bengal|
|Examination Name||WB JEE GNM ANM 2021|
|Trades Offered||Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery ( ANM )|
General Nursing Midwifery ( GNM )
|WBJEEB Nursing Counselling Mode||Online|
|WBJEE GNM ANM Result Status||Released|
|West Bengal Counselling Commencement 2021||28th September 2021 onward ( Refer to the Timeline below for complete schedule )|
|Rounds of Counselling||1st Round|
Mop Up Round ( for the reverted / vacant seats )
WB GNM ANM Counselling Schedule 2021
|West Bengal ANM & GNM-2021 Entrance Result||25th September 2021|
|WBJEE GNM ANM Round 1 Registration Starts||3rd November 2021|
|West Bengal ANM / GNM Choice Locking 2021||6 to 9 November 2021|
|WB ANM & GNM 1st Round Seat Allotment||13 November 2021|
|WB ANM GNM seat acceptance fee payment||13 to 27 November 2021|
|WBJEEB GNM / ANM Document Verification||29 November to 4 December 2021|
|WB Round 2 Round Seat Allotment Result||7 December 2021|
|WB ANM GNM seat acceptance fee payment||7 to 11 December 2021|
|wbjeeb.nic.in 2nd Round Document verification||7 to 11 December 2021|
WB ANM & GNM Counselling 2021 Process
Candidates who appeared in the WB Joint Entrance Exam for GNM ANM Nursing and are shortlisted for the WBJEE GNM ANM 2021 will have to undergo the process of WBNC ANM GNM Counselling 2021-22 mentioned below:
- Registration And Seat Locking: All the shortlisted candidates will be provided with the WBJEE Counselling Letter with the scheduled date and venue once they register themselves online for the counselling session for seat booking of preferred college.
- West Bengal ANM GNM Provisional Merit List: The 2nd state will comprise the WB GNM ANM provisional selection list released online as per the candidature received. This will be followed by the document verification and physical fitness certificate submission.
- WBJEEB Nursing Seat Allotment: Just when the WB JEE GNM ANM Final Merit List drops, it will showcase the shortlisted candidates allocated with the preferred colleges.
- Counselling Reporting: Post seat allotment, the 1st Round / Second Round counselling schedule will be mailed / SMS on the registered number/ email. Hereby candidates will be expected to present with the asked documents for verification.
Note: In case the seat remains vacant, they will be filled through the Mop-up round or Walk-In-Interview.
WB GNM ANM Counselling Registration Criteria
Registration for the counselling can be done through the procedure mentioned below:
- Go to WBJEE ANM & GNM Portal@ https://wbjeeb.nic.in/EXMANMGNMCMS/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P.
- From the homepage, tap on the ANM ( R ) & GNM 2021 Counselling link.
- Once the counselling application form, provide the educational, personal, address and other details with the necessary uploads.
- Once the Application form completes, just take a hardcopy of the counselling form.
WBJEE GNM ANM Counselling Required Documents
Be ready with the list of following documents at the time of Counselling:
- WBJE GNM ANM Rank Card List 2021
- High School Marksheet
- Intermediate marksheet
- EWS Certificate
- Caste Reservation Certificate / PWD Certificate
- Registered Government ID card
- 3-4 Passport size photographs.
- Other essential documents copy
Candidates who are facing any query regarding the West Bengal Nursing counselling are required to report their concerns at the following undersigned contacts:
- 1800-102-3781 (Toll Free),
- Email Address- firstname.lastname@example.org