WBJEE 2022 Registration Application Form: West Bengal is conducting the Joint Entrance Examination for admission in the academic year 2022-2023 into the undergraduate course in engineering and technology, pharmacy, and architecture for different colleges/universities/Institutes of West Bengal. The tentative exam date of the entrance exam is on 23rd April 2022. The application form has been made available t the application form 24th December 2021. Candidates have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in to get all the information regarding the entrance exam.
Latest (15 Jan 2022): Tomorrow is the last date to apply for the WBJEE. The link to fill the application form is available below in our article.
The application form for the entrance exam will be available on the official website candidate have to be in regular touch with the official website to get all the related information. All aspiring candidates can apply for the entrance exam. Candidates have to check the notification for more information. You will be informed everything about the entrance exam, date, application form here on this page read the full article to know more about it.
WBJEE 2022 Registration Application Form
All the applicants who are applying for the entrance exam must go through the instruction given by the authority, the application for the entrance examination should be done online on the official website no separate application form will be provided to any of the candidates. All the information the candidate is filling in should be correct, filling in the wrong information can lead the application form to rejection. So make sure that you are filling in all the information correctly without any mistakes.
|Article type||WBJEE 2022 Registration Application Form|
|Name of the exam conducting body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Exam name||WE Joint Entrance examination 2022-2023|
|Date of the exam||23rd April 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Start date of online application||24th December 2021|
|Course offered||undergraduate course in engineering and technology, pharmacy, and architecture|
WBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The registration process for the entrance examination will start soon by the authorities candidate have to fill the application form by visiting the official website of WEJEE, all the information will be given there on the website, thee admit card fo the entrance exam will b provided to all the candidates a week before the date of the exam. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website, once the link for the admits card I available on the website then the applicant can download the admit card.
There are some eligibility criteria that candidates have to go through, before filling the application form candidate must check the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam. If any incorrect information is found after submitting the application form then the application will be rejected. Below are the eligibility criteria for all the aspirant candidates.
- The candidate should hold Indian Nationality
- The candidate should be the citizen of West Bengal.
- The candidate must have qualfied class 10th and 12th
- The lower age limit to apply for the entrance examination is 17 year.
- The upper age limit to apply for the degree level marine engineering course is 25 years.
- Candidate should have score 45% marks in 10+2 class.
- Candidates belongs to category like SC/ST/OBC/PWD have to score 40% in the related subjects
- Candidate must have passed in english with 30% in 10+2 class.
Procedure To Fill WBJEE 2022 Registration Application Form
The application form for the joint entrance examination can be filled on the official website of WNJEE, the link for the application form will be soon available on the official website and then the candidate will be able to fill the application form. Below is the procedure to fill the application form for the entrance examination.
- To fill th eapplication form for entrance exam you have to visit the official webiste of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in
- After you have visiteed the officiaal website of the board the home page will appear before you on your computer screen, in the important link section he link for the application form will be available click on thaat link.
- after you have clicked on te application link you will be directed to a new page and there you have to enter the required details like efather’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, domicile etc. fill the form correctly.
- After you have filled the application form and enter all the required details then check the application properly
- After you have fill the form then you have to creat your pasword and choose the security question and then submit your application form.
- The application number will be generated that will be apper on your screen or the mail/SMS will be send to your registered mobile number.
- After the application number is generated jotd down the applicationn number as well as paassword so that you can remember it.
- Lastly you can also download the application form for future use.
- By following the above procedure you can fill the application form for WB Joint Entrance Exam.
Documents yo upload in the application form
There is some important document that candidate have to upload while filling the application form for WBJEE 2022 entrance exam. Below is the list of the documents to attach.
- Candidate’s recent passport size photograph ( JPEG/JPG Format)
- Candidate’s class 10th marksheet
- Candidate’s class 12th marksheet
- Candidate’s caste certificate
- All the important documents should be uploaded in one go.
WBJEE 2022 Registration Application Form Links