WBJEE JECA 2022 Application Form The submission of an online application form has been started. All the applicants who are willing to sit for the entrance exam for JECA 2022 can apply for the test. The entrance exam is being conducted for aspirants to take admission in Masters in Computer Application in multiple colleges of West Bengal State. The application process has started on 25th January 2022 and the last date to submit the application form is 1st February 2022.
Aspirants are informed that the correction window will be open on 3rd and 4th Feb 2022. The link to correct the form is available in our article.
The application will be filled and submitted online mode only. Candidates are required to check the instructions before filling out the online application form. Check all the related information like application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc on this page.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Application Form
All the candidates who are seeking admission in computer application must visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. Check the information about the entrance examination of JECA and register yourself for the exam. Fill out the application form accurately. There will be no changes in the application so check the form once you complete it.
|Article category||WBJEE JECA Application Form 2022|
|Name of the exam conducting body||West Bengal joint Entrance Examination|
|Course offered||Computer application|
|Application Form availability status||Available|
WBJEE JECA Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance examination. Candidates have to match the criteria that are published by the authority. Candidates will only be selected for the entrance test on the basis of the information given by the applicants. Here we have discussed the eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- The candidate applying for the entrance must hold Indian nationality
- Candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th standard with the qualifying marks
- There is no age criteria for taking the entrance exam.
- There are some eligible UG courses under various modules and they are.
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Sc/IT)
- B.E/B.Tech ( Others)
- B.Sc major ( computer appliccation)
- B.Sc Hon (computer science)
- B.Sc (Hons) others
- B.A/ B.Com (hon’s)
- B.Sc/B.Com/B.A (General)
WBJEE JECA Exam Scheme
The entrance exam will be conducted soon for all the aspirants. The exam will be a computer-based test. The exam is conducted only once a year and if any candidates fail to appear for the entrance exam then they will not get another chance to appear for the exam. Make sure you are taking your chance of appearing for the exam very seriously. Candidates will be shortlisted for the entrance test after checking the application form. Below is the exam scheme for all the candidates.
- There will be only one paper for candidate to appear for, the paper is divided into two categories Category I and II.
- Category I will be of 80 marks and there will be 1/4 negative marking for every wrong attemp.
- Each question carries 1 marks
- The syllabus for the exam is mentioned in the notification.
- Category II will be of 20 marks, each question will carry 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in this category.
WBJEE JECA Important Dates
Here we have mentioned some important dates for all the aspirant’s candidates. All the dates that are mentioned below are tentative, if there is a change in dates then the candidates will be informed. Check the notification in case of a change in any dates.
|Events||Date of events|
|Submission of online application and fee payment||25th January 2022|
|last date of submitting the online application||1st February 2022|
|Online correction in the application form||3rd – 4th February 2022|
|Release date of admit card||12th – 15th May 2022|
|Exam date||15th May 2022 ( Tentative)|
|Declaration of the result||To be announced|
Steps to fill the WBJEE JECA 2022 Application Form
The date of filling and submitting the application is mentioned above on this page. Candidates must submit the application form before the deadline of submission. All the candidates must fill in the genuine information in the application form. The authority will only select the application form that matches the criteria introduced by them. Follow the steps to apply for the entrance examination.
- Applicants who want to apply for the JECA entrance examination have to visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Enrance Examination Board i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in.
- After you have visited the official site now on the main page you will see the Apply for JECA link, click on that link.
- Then you will be directed to a new page after clicking on the related link, there you have to click on the new registration option.
- After that read all the instructions carefully on the new page, and then click on I Agree option.
- The application form will open on a new page, enter all the personal details on the application form.
- After entering the details next you have to upload all the required documents with the application form.
- Pay the required fee for application form, the amount for application fee is mentioned on this page.
- Now enter the captcha code placed on the bottom of the application form, then click on the submit option.
WBJEE JECA 2022 Application Fee
All the applicants who are applying for the entrance examination have to pay the application fee. there is a category-wise applicant fee for all the candidates, you can choose your payment method. The payment can be done online through credit card, debit ard net banking. Below is the table of application fees for different categories.
|Category of the candidates||Application fee|
WBJEE JECA 2022 Syllabus
The paper will be totally based on computer application, below is the list of the syllabus for the entrance exam candidates must go through these topics.
- C Programming
- Object oriented programming
- Date structure
- Introduction of computer
- Operating system
- Computer system
- Datebase management system
- Software Engineering
- Machine Learning
|WBJEE JECA 2022 Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|WBJEE JECA 2022 Application Form||Click Here|
|WBJEE JECA 2022 Timetable||Click Here|