Windows 11 Free Download in India: Windows 10 was not the last version of the Windows Operating System. The Software Giant company Microsoft on 24th June 2021 in a mega event announced to launch new Window Operating System. However, the date of the launch of Windows 11 has been announced and it is now available in India.
Windows are the most used operating system in PCs across the world. The previous version of windows i.e., Windows 10 was launched 6 years back in 2015. At the time of the launch of Windows 10 company said that it will be the last version of Windows but it was not aware that things could change and they have to come up with a new Windows. Finally, on June 24, the new Windows were unveiled to the world in a live event by Panos Panay, the Chief Product Officer (CPO) for Windows+ Devices at Microsoft.
Windows 11 Free Download
The pandemic brought people close to PCs for various activities whether it is school, college assignments, work from home, gaming, etc. The new windows version was born during the Pandemic says Panay.
The key areas of this new OS are the Updated designs (simplified design), New icons, Centred taskbar & Start menu experience, and better multitasking visibility. Windows 11 claims to provide its users with a completely new experience. The new window focuses on multitasking and gaming.
Although the new OS is set to release in late 2021 the testing or beta version for Windows Insider will be made available soon. Those who cannot wait for the launch of Windows 11 in October and wish to test early the windows can get it by joining the Windows Insider Program. This beta version of Windows 11 is live now and can be availed through Insider Dev Channel.
Microsoft Windows 11 Free Download
|Product||Windows 11 Free Download|
|Type||Operating System (OS)|
|Introduced on||24th June 2021|
|Date of release||5 October 2021|
|Availability status||Now Available|
|Release of Insider build for Windows 11||28th June 2021|
|Official website of Microsoft||www.microsoft.com|
Features of Windows 11
Window 11 will be all-new versions of windows with updated features. Although some of the features will be unveiled at the time of release. Check the upgraded features listed below-
- Windows 11 comes with a cleaner user interface.
- Windows 11 will be more tablet-friendly. It will provide a user-friendly interface to the windows users who use it on their tablets
- The design of Windows 11 will be more simplified.
- New Start Button- It will be a revolutionary and notable change in Windows since the launch of the first version of Windows. The start button now has been shifted to the bottom center from the bottom left. Along with this the menu on the taskbar has been also shifted to the center.
- Gaming- Gaming will be one of the major concerns of Windows 11.
- Windows 11 will be a free update.
- Team Chat- With this feature, users can connect via chats, text, voice, or video calls with their contacts across Windows, iOS, and Android. Users can contact through SMS even if their contacts have not downloaded the Team App.
- Multitasking- Multitasking is key to increased creativity and productivity. The Snap layout, Desktops, and Snap Groups features will help users to perform multitasking.
- The new Windows OS also comes with Wi-Fi 6E Support
- Widgets- This feature will bring users closer to the information they are seeking on their windows.
- Android Apps to Windows- With the new windows, users can now experience android apps coming to Windows 11.
- New user- Interface for File Explorer
- Windows 11 Free Download in India
- How to Free Update Windows 10, 7 to Windows 11 Upgrade and Fix Error
- Windows 11 ISO File Download 32/ 64 Bit
- Windows 11 System Requirements Minimum RAM, Processor
How to download Windows 11 for Free?
Users having Windows 10 can update to Windows 11 free of cost. Those who do not have Windows have to download it. The official rolling out of Windows 11 for all the configured PCs is going to take place most likely in October 2021.
The existing user of Windows 10 can upgrade to Windows 11 free. Those who do not have windows, have to download the new version once it will be made available. The complete process for downloading will be explained later.
Process to Join Windows 11 Insider Program
The testing of Windows 11 and its early access is only available. Those who wish to experience it for free can get it downloaded on their PCs/ devices by joining the Windows Insider Program. The very first Windows 11 Insider Preview is available at Dev Channel (Build 22000.51!). Till the official launch of Windows OS Insider users can experience the new version and provide their feedback.
The process to join this insider program is easy. Check the complete process below-
- Open the official website of Windows Insider.
- Click on Register link.
- Complete the registration process.
- Sign in and proceed.
- Follow further instructions for joining the insider program.
Windows 10 users, can direct avail this beta version on their PC. They firstly, have to enrol in this program. After that they have to visit the Setting option, then click on Update & Security. After this, users have to click on “Windows Insider Program”.
System Requirements for Installing Windows 11
There are certain system requirements for Windows 11 which are to be fulfilled to run this new window. If you have Windows 10 and wish to know whether your system fulfils the requirements or not then you can an app called PC Health Check.
|Processor||1 GHz (Gigahertz) or more with a 64-bit processor|
|RAM||4 Gigabyte (GB)|
|System Firmware||Secure Boot, UEFI|
|Storage||64 GB Or larger device storage|
|Display||HD (720p) display|
|TPM||TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0version|
|Graphics Card||Compatible with DirectX 12 or with WDDM 2.0 driver in later stage|
|Internet connection & Microsoft Account||Home Edition of Windows 11 needs proper internet connectivity. First-time users should also have Microsoft Account to complete device setup.|
The other requirements will be updated as soon as Windows 11 will be rolled out.
Feature-specific requirements for Windows 11
Check the requirements for windows upgraded features given as under-
- For 5G support– 5G capable modem is required.
- HDR monitor for Auto HDR
- USB flash drive for BitLocker to Go
- Processor with SLAT (Second Level Address Translation) for Client Hyper-V feature
- Speaker and a microphone for Cortana in some of the countries.
- Direct X 12 Ultimate– Games and Graphics chips
- Sensor for Presence
- Microphone, Camera, and Speaker for Intelligent Video Conferencing, Teams, Voice Typing etc.
- Microphone & Speaker for Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA)
- Supporting Software& Hardware for Spatial Sound
- Screen/ Monitor supporting multi touch for Touch feature
- Voice Typing requires a PC with a microphone.
- Wi-Fi 6E enabled router, driver and WLAN IHV for Wi-Fi 6E
|Windows 11 Insider Program||Click Here|
|How to free Update Windows 10, 7||Click Here|
|PUBG Redeem Code Today||Click Here|