Windows 11 System Requirements: With the dynamic leadership of the CEO of Microsoft, Mr. Satya Nadela, the Microsoft Windows 11 is all soon to arrive in the International markets by the end of the 3rd quarter of 2021. But the buzz which has been created from now is enormous. Windows 11 is expected to be a power-packed UI comprising the next generation AIso, top-notch browser experience, a handful of widgets, a smoother gaming experience, rampant office productivity, top speed clocking performance, and whatnot. Check this article throughout and we discuss with you the system requirements, components, new features, and the exclusions
Windows 11 System Specifications
We have tabulated the data of basic details of the requirements that are required to run Windows 11 into your system. Failing these requirements will make the user unable to run Windows 11 into his/her device. Check below the specs provided:
|Processor||Core processor laced with 1 GhZ or more with a 64 Bit segment is required|
|Firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|Disk Space||At least 64 Gb or more should be free for the storage of Windows 11 installation|
|Resolution||HD resolution with 720P at minimum|
|Trusted Platform Module||Version 2.0|
|Graphics Card||A support of Direct X 12 along with a WDDm 2.0 Driver|
|Internet Connectivity||Link with Microsoft account for WIndows 11 home edition is needed with the Online mode|
|Official web portal||https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/windows-11|
- Windows 11 Free Download in India
- How to Free Update Windows 10, 7 to Windows 11 Upgrade and Fix Error
- Windows 11 ISO File Download 32/ 64 Bit
- Windows 11 System Requirements Minimum RAM, Processor
Windows 11 System Requirements
We have provided the users the core components information who are up for upgrade under Windows 11. An elaborated list of them is given below:
Being the latest and the most advanced out of all the existing windows, it is a prerequisite that the built-in processor of the system should be power packed as it is a core determinant of the performance of the whole system. Generally, the two rivals come into mind when we talk about multi tasking and efficiency – AMD and Intel. Have a look at the table located below with the processors list of both the companies that would be compatible with the upcoming Windows 11:
|Core Series||Ryzen Series|
|Core i3||Ryzen 5000|
|Core i5||Ryzen 4000|
|Core i7||Ryzen 3000|
|Lake Series||RYZ Threadripper 2000|
|Comed 10th Gen- Comet Lake||RYZ Threadripper 3000|
|Comed 11th Gen- Ice Lake and Rocket Lake||RYZ Threadripper 3000 Pro|
Random Access Memory is a vital component of hardware affixed that boosts the speed and processing of the system software. Windows 11 also requires a specific RAM type since being the optimized and heavy software as per the sp speculations are concerned.
- A specific set of RAM Above 4 GB or equivalent will be vital and effective unlike the previous windows 10 which could be used to run at 2GB also.
- DDR4 and DDR3 Ram sets will be highly compatible with the system prerequisites.
Storage is one such crucial factor that comes into mind while the version of the Windows 10 comes. Previously when Windows 10 came it took around the space of 32 GB in the C partition.
For Windows 11 it is to be considered that it will at least consume 64 GB(twice of Windows 10). The Windows tuning will enhance better with the 128 GB Solid-state drive (SSD) support and could clock the transfer rates of 3GB / second. This is unlike Windows 10 which has been widely used with the SATA drive. Therefore the Windows 11 will be set up in such a way that the direct storage to the desktop will comprise at least 1TB of SSD space. This means that an upcoming trend of SSD can be more common than the SATA Hard disk drive.
Display & Graphics
With a power packed HD Resolution, the Windows 11 would run on a minimum of 720P which would enable the functioning of 8 bits per channel to be important. This is an upgrade to the previous resolution of 800 * 600 of Windows 10.
This time the Windows Display Driver Model will be backed with a support of WDDM 3.0 which will provide the user with an enhanced Graphical User interface(GUI) experience on the desktop. Therefore also the APIs for videos programs and multimedia seeks the 64 Bit Windows at must and an enhanced DIrect X 12 version.
TPM stands for Trusted Platform Module. TPM is basically a part of the motherboard of the computer that add on the feature of security with encryption of data and securing the passwords.
A minimum consideration of 1.2 TPM is there for the Windows 10 operating system which unlike the user is ought to go with the 2.0 version for Windows 11. In case the requirement is not fulfilled by the user that problem in running Windows 11 shall be encountered as the image of the display bar above.
- PUBG Redeem Code Today
- Free Fire Nick Name 2021
- Free Fire Redeem Code Today
- COD Mobile Redeem Code Today
- Free Fire Advance Server Download
- BGMI Redeem Code Today
- FF Redeem Code Today
- PUBG Lite Redeem Code
- PUBG Mobile: What is OP
- How to Transfer PUBG Data to BGMI India Process
- Best Free VPN For PUBG Mobile & PUBG Lite India Apk/iOS
- Fortnite Redeem Code Today
Windows 11 Specific Features
Windows 11 System is speculated to bring some core and additional features laced with the latest requirements. We have compiled some of the traits Windows 11 shall carry:
- With the Advent of more rapid interconnectivity, the Windows 11 will too be embedded with the 5G support along with Wifi 6E .
- Addition of Directx 12 Ultimate for better GUI and gaming experience.
- Additional features of Voice typing , Wake on Voice , Multiple voice assistant ,Windows Hello shares the similarity with Alexa Model giving the users an ease of access.
- A facilitation of Microsoft components like XBOX gaming account ,Microsoft One drive for easy cloud storage, Microsoft team etc .will be inbuilt with the system
- Start and taskbar has been significantly altered and updated as per the latest standards
Exclusions Under Windows 11
- Internet explorer will no longer be available. In place of that the web browser of Microsoft edge and web server of Microsoft Bing with more instant speed and smooth experience will be provided.
- Features like Quick Status and Math Input panel has been removed with the addition of News and Interests in the widget icon.
- Timeline and Wallet are not available but some similar alternatives will be provided.
The Important links pertaining to the Microsoft Windows 11 traits and updates are tabulated below:
|How to Free Update Windows 10, 7 to Windows 11||Check here|