YSR Rythu Bharosa List: The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will release the YSR Rythu Bharosa payment list. People who are registered for the scheme may check their payment status from its official website or the link shared on this page. Last year, a total of 52.38 lakhs of people have been benefitted out of which 79472 are new families who receive their benefit. In this tranche, the government has transferred 3929 crores directly into the bank account of the beneficiary. To know more about YSR Rythu Bharosa List then read this article.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
Farmers who are curiously waiting for the instalment of the YSR Rythu bharosa scheme of 2023 their wait will be over soon because the government will transfer the benefits of the scheme directly into the farmer’s account shortly. If we compare from the last year, 79472 new beneficiaries received their second benefit of the scheme.
Objective of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
With the implementation of the YSR Rythu bharosa scheme in October 2019, the government aims to provide financial assistance to those farmers who fulfil the criteria of the scheme. Through this, the government assist Rs 13500/- per year per farmer family, so that they can meet their requirement to buy crop or fertilizer which enable the timely source of crop and higher productivity.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
The farmer who owns the cultivable lands will be provided Rs 13500/- per year including PM Kisan Scheme amount which means the amount credited through the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is 4000/- and the rest amount is of PM Kisan Nidhi.
Through this scheme, financial assistance will also be extended to tenant farmer & ROFR cultivator who belongs to SC, ST, BC, and minorities of the state.
Overview of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Scheme name||YSR Rythu bharosa scheme|
|Launched by||AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched on||15th October 2019|
|Scheme benefits||13500/- financial assistant yearly|
|Number of instalment||three|
|Number of beneficiaries registered||52.38 lakh (till 13th May 2021)|
Amount disburse under YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
The benefit of the YSR Rythu bharosa scheme is extended to the eligible farmer in the following manner:
First instalment: The first instalment of Rythu bharosa which is @7500/- will be credited to the farmer in the month of May every year (including 2000 of PM Kisan).
Second Installment: The 2nd instalment of Rythu bharosa which is @4000/- will be credited in October of every year (which includes 2000 of PM Kisan).
Third instalment: The third and last instalment of Rythu bharosa which is @ 2000 will be credited in January every year.
Who are eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme?
The eligibility criteria for the scheme are divided into two parts viz. farmers who own the land and the ones who are landless cultivators.
Farmer who owns lands
- Families, that own the cultivable land of irrespective the size of landholdings are eligible for the scheme.
- One who is cultivating under ROFR land and patta lands are also eligible for the scheme.
- In joint holing cases, the farmer owns the major part of the land the amount will be credited to his/her account.
- But in case the quantum of landholding owned by two or more people is the same then the amount will be credited to the eldest among them.
- The tenant farmer should not own any agriculture/ horticulture/ sericulture land
- The minimum area that should be taken for lease by a single individual tenant is:
- 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture, and sericulture crop
- 0.5 acre for vegetable, flowers, and fodder crops
- 0.1 acre for betel vine
- The benefit will be provided to only one cultivator per landowner family
- Only one tenant belongs to SC/ST/BC and the minority community will get the benefit of the scheme.
- In case of multiple tenants, the preference will be given to ST tenants, which is followed by SC, BC, and minority.
- In case of tribal areas, only tribal tenant’s cultivators will be recognized
- In case of multiple lease agreements by a single tenant, the benefit will be given as a single unit.
- If the lease agreement is carried between landless tenants/cultivator and a marginal farmer who is residing in the same village are not eligible
Who are not eligible for YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana?
There are some cases, if you are a farmer and fulfil the eligibility of the scheme and still, you are not eligible for the scheme the conditions for such cases are: –
- Farmer or any member of the family does not hold the constituency post such as Ex or present minister, MPs, MLAs, & MLCs of the state.
- Serving or retired officers/ employees of central or state government are not eligible.
- A retired person whose monthly pension is more than Rs 1000/-
- Professionals like a doctor, lawyers, engineers, CA, Architect
- One who paid the commercial /professional tax/ GST during the last assessment year.
- If the girl child of the farmer is unmarried and she is a government employee or she is tax assessed then in such cases farmer is ineligible for the scheme.
- Institutional landholders are also ineligible for the scheme
Steps to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Online
As the government has transferred the benefit of the scheme directly into the account of the farmers, after this all farmers must be curious whether their benefit has been credited or not. Earlier, for this they need to visit the bank to know, whether the amount has been credited or not but under the Rythu Bharosa scheme, you have not required to follow such a traditional method because Farmers registered for the scheme can now easily check their payment status online from Rythu bharosa portal by following just two simple steps which we have discussed below: –
- To know the Rythu Bharosa payment status you need to first visit the official website of the scheme whose link is given at the end of this article.
- Now as you reached the home page of the portal, you need to select the Rythu payment status link.
- It will open a new page where you need to provide your Aadhaar card number (submitted during the Rythu Bharosa application form) and the captcha code that appears on your screen.
- Once you press the get status tab
- The payment status will display on your screen.
Documents Required for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Applicant needs to provide the following list of documents: –
- Aadhaar card
- Land Details
- Lease agreement (if any)
- Photograph of the applicant
- Details of tenants and owner of the land
- Income proof (if required)
- Bank account details
- Id proof
- Address proof
- Other as required
How to apply for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
Upon fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the scheme you can apply for the scheme. As such online application facility is not available though it has a dedicated portal still government has not released its online link yet. So the only way to apply for the YSR Rythu bharosa scheme is offline which can be done by following the steps given here: –
- First, you need to visit the Patwari of your area or the concerned authorities who have been giving such authority.
- They will provide you with the application form which you need to fill out carefully.
- Provide all the information as mentioned in your documents because your application will be scrutinized and on found any mismatch then your application might be rejected.
- Once done with the details affix all the requisite documents whose details we already mentioned above but if still, we left out any then do confirm the same from the officials.
- After following the above-mentioned steps, you need to wait for a few days to know whether your application has been accepted by the authorities or not.
- You can also check the status of your application online whose process is discussed below.
Note: Farmers who have been registered for PM Kisan will receive the benefit of the scheme directly.
How to Check Rythu Bharosa List Online?
All the beneficiary out there can now easily check their Rythu bharosa status online by following the steps mentioned hereunder: –
- Visit the Rythu bharosa portal
- From the home page, click on the “Know your Rythu bharosa status”
- Then on the new page enter the Aadhaar number which you provided during the form submission
- Press the submit tab and the status of your application will be on your screen.
How to know your input subsidy status online?
The beneficiary may check their input subsidy status online by following the steps given: –
- On visiting the Rythu bharosa portal select the input subsidy status tab
- On the next screen, you need to submit your Aadhaar number or mobile number registered with the scheme.
- Once you press the submit tab its status will display.
Check your grievance status online
If you have submitted any grievance related to the scheme with the department then you can check its status online from the portal by following mentioned steps: –
- Go to the official portal of Rythu bharosa
- From the home page select the “Know your grievance status” tab
- Enter the Aadhaar number and submit it
- If any grievance is submitted with that Aadhaar number then its grievance status will be upto you.
Steps to check YSR Rythu Bharosa List
As of now to check the list of farmers registered under the scheme is not available in the portal. If we get any updates regarding this then we will share the same here.
YSR Rythu bharosa Payment list Important Links
|Check Out||Check Payment Status|
If you have any query about the scheme then it can be enquired at 1902.
The farmer that is registered for PM Kisan and fulfils the guidelines issued by the state government may apply for the scheme.
Under the scheme, the government will extend their benefits to the eligible beneficiary in terms of financial assistance yearly amounting to 13500/-.
No, the benefit of the scheme will be given to the eligible farmer in three instalments in a year.
Yes, as per the details mentioned in the scheme the amount to the farmer will be credited every year in May, October, and January of a financial year.
The benefit of the scheme is direct transfer into their bank account via DBT mode and a message from their bank will notify them that the amount is credited in case the SMS didn’t receive then you can check their payment status online for the portal by providing your Aadhaar number.
The payment status can be checked online at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/RB/Phase2Paymentstatus
Beneficiaries just need to provide their aadhaar number and their Rythu payment status will be on their screen.