AFCAT 1 Result 2023 OUT: The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT), was conducted for Indian citizens (men and women) to be a part of the elite force. The exam was held in February from 24 to 26 whose results has been declared on 13 March 2023 the selection list for the same is to be released later. Candidates who appeared in the exam have to log into the official website to check the result. Cut Off for the exam will be declared along with the scoreboard. To download the result visit the official website. Selected candidates will have to get ready for the second round of selection, to know more details about the result and post-selection, keep on reading the article.
Update: Conducting authority has declared the AFACT 1 Result
Air Force Common Admission Test is an entrance examination held by the Indian Air Force(IAF) to select candidates for Flying and Ground Duties(Technical and Non-technical). Candidates have to go through an online exam and interview conducted by the Air Force Selection Board(AFSB). It acts as a gateway for both males and females who are willing to pursue a career with the Indian Air Force. It is held by IAS twice a year, good salary and other benefits are also provided by the Government of India
AFCAT Exam Result 2023: Highlights
The Air Force Common Admission Test was held across different exam centres from 12th to 14th February 2022 for the recruitment of Flying and Ground Duties
|RECRUITMENT FOR||FLYING AND GROUND DUTY|
|AFCAT 1/2023 EXAM||24 to 26 FEBRUARY|
|RESULT||13 MARCH 2023|
AFCAT Cut Off Preparation
AFCAT Cut Off will be declared along with the result which is expected to be out in March 2022.
To Check The Cutoff
It is very easy to check the cut off marks. Candidates have to follow the steps mentioned above for ‘Result 2023’. The scoreboard will be displayed along with cut off marks.
The Cut Off will be decided to keep in mind the following points:
- The exam was conducted online and has objective questions of objective type.
- Candidates were given 2 hours to complete 100 questions.
- The question paper for EKT consisted of 150 marks in total
- There was a negative marking of 1 mark for the wrong answers and 3 marks were provided for each correct answer.
- Total marks are calculated by adding the correct answers and deducting the negative marking of wrong answers.
How is the AFCAT Cut Off Decided?
There are many factors that determine the AFCAT cut off such as:
- Number of applicants
- Number of vacancies available
- Level of difficulty
- Total marks
Previous Year Cut Off
Since the discussion is about AFCAT Cut Off, let’s look through the previous years’ AFCAT cut off.
|AFCAT EXAM||2018 (1)||2018(2)||2019(1)||2020(2)||2021(1)||2021(2)|
|EKT CUT OFF||60||55||50||40||30||18|
AFCAT 1 Result Download Link 2023
To check the result of AFCAT 2023 candidates have login by visiting the official website, follow the below-mentioned step to do so
- Open the official website to login- https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT
- On the website, there is a tab named ‘Candidate Login’ click on it.
- Under the drop-down box, you can see two options. Click on the one named ‘AFCAT 01/2022-Cycle’
- A new page will appear with login details. Enter your ID and Password.
- When the result is out the result will be displayed on this page along with the cut off marks.
- Download the result and save this information for future reference.
AFCAT Scoreboard Details
After the result declaration, the scoreboard will be available for download to the candidates who have qualified. It is usually available in pdf format to download.
While downloading the scoreboard look through the following details as well:
|SECURED MARKS OF THE CANDIDATE|
|SECURED MARKS IN EKT(if applicable)|
|CUT OFF MARKS|
|EKT CUT OFF MARKS|
AFCAT Post Selection Process
Several stages are conducted in the selection process to select the desired candidate.
When the candidate qualifies for the first round which consists of a written test conducted by the Indian Air force(IAF) in order to be eligible for the next round which is the post selection process.
- Those who will pass the AFCAT written exam will be eligible for the second round which is the AFSB interview. Information regarding the interview date and venue will be provided to the candidates.
- SCREENING TEST – The second round comprises verbal and non-verbal tests – Officers Intelligence Rating Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test. It is conducted on the first day. The qualified candidates will stay at the examination hall whereas unqualified candidates will be asked to leave.
- PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST – candidates passing the screening test has to appear for a personal interview.
- After the document verification, the interview begins for around next five days.
- Air Force Central Medical Establishment(AFCME) New Delhi or Institute of Aviation Medicine, Bengaluru holds the medical examination.
- On the basis of candidate’s performance in the written test and Air Force Selection Board(AFSB) interview, the all india merit list will be decided.
- Indian Air Force(IAF) will be recruiting candidates according to the availability of vacancies in various branch and sub-branch
- Final candidates will receive the instruction to join one of the training establishments.
This article talks about the information regarding AFCAT (1) 2023 Result, Cut Off. I hope this article is helpful to the candidates who appeared in the exam.