BCU Result 2022: Students who appeared in the UG, PG Odd/Even semester examination of Bengaluru City University (BCU) on the scheduled dates we’ve got a piece of good news that the university has released the Odd/Even sem exam results into different formats. To download the BCU Result 2022, students have to enter the respective login details on the University result portal i.e. college.universitysolutions.in/bcu/. Read this article till the end to know more about the Bengaluru City University result 2022.
- 1 BCU Result 2022
- 2 Bengaluru City Univerity Results Re-Valuation 2022
- 3 BCU Back, Supplementary Exam
- 4 Process to download BCU Result 2022?
- 5 Bengaluru City University Result 2022: Quick Links
BCU Result 2022
Every year university holds its Odd/Even sem exams for different UG, PG courses and those students who gave their semester exam the previous year can now check their results by entering the login credentials. BCU’s authorities also provide their student with the benefit to apply for the re-valuation in the answer scripts. For detailed information regarding the BCU Result 2022 keep reading this article and also note down some pointers which may help you while you are going to check THE results.
Bengaluru Central University Result: Highlights
|Name of University||Bengaluru City University (BCU)|
|Courses Name||UG, PG|
Bengaluru City Univerity Results Re-Valuation 2022
After the publishment of results, if students find out that there has been a calculation error in the answer scripts then they can apply for the re-valuation within 15 days from the result declaration date. It should be the student’s responsibility to write the re-valuation application form in a precise format and send it to the University official email address in the favour of ‘Controller of University’.
The re-valuation of the answer scripts will apply for the theoretical subjects and the answer scripts on which re-valuation has been raised will not be checked by the same teacher of that department. If any student is failing just by 5 marks then the teachers have the right to provide grace marks and mark the student as a pass in the re-valuation.
The University will publish the re-valuation result a few days after the checking is done on the student portal and any kind of objections on the revised answer sheet will not be accepted by or entertained by the officials.
Fee Structure for Re-valuation UG, PG courses
|Particulars||UG Courses (Amount)||PG Courses (Amount)|
|Application fee for challenge valuation||₹55||₹65|
|Challenge valuation fee||₹550 per theory subject||₹3,000 per theory subject|
|Challenge valuation fee with fine||₹500||₹500|
The re-valuation fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted in the future examinations.
Procedure to apply for re-valuation answer sheets?
- Students first have to login by visiting the college.universitysolutions.in/bcu/.
- Submit the college code, username and password.
- Then click on ‘Sign In’ option.
- After being done with the submisison of the details, click on the ‘Apply Challenge Valuation’ tab.
- Select the subject in which you want to do the re-valuation.
- Now pay the re-valuation fee via Online mode as per the amount decided by the University and submit the application form.
- After the submisison of the application form a unique application number and password will be generated.
- Keep the application number and password safe for future uses.
- Take out the print out of the application form for further references.
BCU Back, Supplementary Exam
If any students fail to clear or couldn’t appear in their current final semester exams then the University conduct the Back, Supplementary examination for them. Students have to fill and submit an application form along with the supplementary fee and send it to the University email address in the favour of ‘Controller of Examinations’. The result of the Bengaluru City University back, supplementary exam results will be released a few days after the conduction of the exam on the student portal only.
Process to download BCU Result 2022?
The steps to download BCU results 2022 are as follows:
- Go to BCU’s student portal i.e. college.universitysolutions.in/bcu/.
- Once you reached the page, on the right side of the page, the ‘Login’ column will be given.
- Fill the blank boxes with the details asked like the College code, Username & Password.
- After completing all the details, tap on ‘Sign In’ option.
- Have patience for few minues and a new web page will telecasting your BCU result 2022 in the pdf file.
- Read all the details mentioned inside the result file and then download the file.
- Download the result file by clicking on the download box present on right side of the file.
- Your file will directly get downloaded and transferred to the ‘Downloads’ folders of your Mobile/Computer.
Points exist inside the scorecard
- University Name,
- Candidate Name,
- Roll Number,
- Course Name,
- Department Name,
- Marks scored in each subject,
- Total Marks,
- Final CGPA/SGPA,
- Qualifying Status (Pass/Fail).
Bengaluru City University Result 2022: Quick Links
|Result Window||Click Here|
The Bottom Line
Dear reader, thank you for choosing our website to collect information regarding the BCU Result 2022. If you’ve any kind of query then drop your comments below, our team will try to solve it as soon as possible.