CSD Canteen Appointment Online Token Booking, Appointment Price List 2021 Updates Here: The Defence Ministry of India has recently come up with once again reopening the Canteens under Canteen Stores Department for the military personnel whose households carries the CSD Smart card. The cardholders will require to hold the token number post booking the amenities. This article guides the user throughout the services, eligibility, booking state list, etc.
Recent Update – The Digital India initiative has lead the Union Government to come up with the launch of the AFD portal of the Canteen Service Department. Under the portal, around 45 lakh cardholders of the military comprising the active and retired personnel of the military will now onward access the online products and accessories such as Automobiles, groceries, liquors, food, and medicines, etc. for the household requisites.
- 1 About Canteen Service Department
- 2 CSD Canteen Online Token Booking
- 3 Eligible Personnel Under CSD Canteen Smart Card
- 4 CSD Canteen Online State wise Canteen Booking 2021
- 5 How to Register online for the CSD Smart Cards?
- 6 How to Login to the CSD Portal?
- 7 How to Lodge the Grievances under CSD portal?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
About Canteen Service Department
Launched by the Ministry of Defence to facilitate the military personnel, the Canteen Service Department looks after the services of groceries, beverages, and electronics etc. at subsidized costs for the relaxation in the income-expenditure. Currently to supply the range of products the department is linked with around 500 suppliers within the various states of the country.
CSD Canteen Online Token Booking
For the Online booking into the CSD portal, the general time allotted is from 10 am to 4 pm (differ as per the geographical region of the states). Once the applicants get registered themselves for the obtaining of the required goods, they will be provided with the Booking of the token number and appointment time that will lead them to go for the purchase of the desired item from the regional canteen centers. It is to be noted that the everyday token limit is 80 tokens at most. Therefore the Canteen smart cards along with the token need to be carried by the beneficiary to get access inside the canteen premises. The Applicant must carry the face mask and sanitizers with them while visiting the CSD premise. The CSD card along with the token number, army number post, and name of the state will be verified by the security officials deployed in the region.
Overview of CSD Canteen Booking Online
|Name of the Article||CSD Canteen Booking|
|Department||Canteen Stores Department|
|Undersigned Ministry||Ministry of Defence (GOI)|
|Article category||CSC Canteen Appointment Apply for Token Booking|
|Benefits||Purchase grocery and liquor|
|Booking status||Via Mobile Number/Online portal|
|Booking Number||Differs on the basis of decentralised locations of different states|
|Official web portal||www.csdindia.gov.in|
Eligible Personnel Under CSD Canteen Smart Card
The CSD canteen smart card is a card issued by the Canteen stores department to the military associates that provides them to access the basic commodities pertaining to Electronics, groceries from the CSD units of the states of India at a subsidized rate than the civilians. The amenities of CSD smart cards are applicable to the list of following personals provided below:
- The personnel of All the wings of the Military (Army, Navy and, Air Force) who are active on their services.
- Former Defence associates who are entitled to the pensions from the Defence department
- Personnel who have served the military for at least 5 years
- Dependent guardians, widows, and children of the retired personnel can avail of the Smart card usage
Note: The civilians can buy the groceries and food amenities from the CSD card but are not eligible to issue the CSD canteen smart card.
CSD Canteen Online State wise Canteen Booking 2021
Provided below is the tabular representation of the CSD canteen depots of all the states linked with the CSD departments whereby the citizen shall register for the online token:
|States||CSD Deport Region|
|Andhra Pradesh||Available Soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Available Soon|
|Bihar||Unit Run canteen|
|Delhi||Taurus Station Canteen(11 2089 3095)|
https://taurusveteranjco.setmore.com/ (124 267 2610)
VETERAN JCO/ OR ONLY:- https://extnveteran.setmore.com/
(11 2089 3179)
|Gujarat||To be launched Soon|
|Haryana||ESM Canteen Rewari :- Token Form|
Pataudi Canteen center :- https://pataudigrocery.setmore.com/
Ex-servicemen Canteen center Gurugram:-
Jind Canteen Centre contact: 01681245760/9467521275
|Himachal Pradesh||Palampur HP, DAH Canteen ( DAH URC):-|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Available Soon|
|Maharashtra||Military Canteen Nagpur(Vidarbha Division)|
Pune (Pune Division)
|Madhya Pradesh||URC NCC Indore:- https://csdindore.as.me/|
Cobra Canteen Jabalpur
|Nagaland||CPC Military Canteen Dimapur|
|Odisha||120 Infantry Battalion (TA) BIHAR,|
Vidyut Lane, Bhubaneswar,
|Punjab||Hoshiyapur ( Contact :7374553174)|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur Chinkara Canteen|
|Sikkim||CSD Canteen Tadong Gangtok|
|Telangana||Balanagar Hyderabad Canteen|
|Tamil Nadu||Available Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh|| New Cantt Allahabad canteen– sac.csdetoken.in/|
New Okhla Industrial Development area
CANTEEN -SECTOR 37(NOIDA)
Central Canteen Surya(Lucknow)
|Uttarakhand||CSD Pithoragarh– https://www.csdpithoragarh.com/|
Sarvatra CSD– https://sarvatracsd.setmore.com/
|West Bengal||Available Soon|
CSD Canteens Division
Below provided are some of the categories of products that are provided under the CSD Canteen portal:
- Sanitization products
- General products
- Watches and Stationery
- Foods and Medicines
- Electronics and accessories
Merits of Token eService for CSD Canteen
Provided below are the benefits of online token registration under CSD portal:
- The advent of the covid wave will be resisted due to the token system as there will be timely allotment and the phenomenon of long queues will be removed.
- Since the mode of transaction is online, therefore there it saves the time of user.
- The CSD cardholders receive the products from the CSD department’s end that are well sanitized and less prone to covid proximity.
How to Register online for the CSD Smart Cards?
To apply online for the CSD smart cards, the user is required to abide the procedure provided below:
- Visit the Official website of Canteen Stores Department
- Once the homepage appears on the screen, scroll down and Tap on the Register Button.
- The CSD Smart Card Registration window will appear on the screen
- Name of the Registrant
- CARD ID
- Chip number located on the back of the card
- Mobile Number
- OTP verification process will take place to proceed further
- Select the Employment status from the Drop-Down(whether servicemen, servicing Defence civilians or on deputation
- Choose the Army wings from the drop-down
- Retirement date(if retired)
- PAN card number
- Entitlement category with Grade pay respectively( Officers-10-18 / JCO- 7to9/OCR- 3A-6)
- At last generate the username and password, enter the registered email address, approve the terms and conditions and click on the Submit Button to register successfully for the CSD card.
How to Login to the CSD Portal?
The military personnels shall login to the portal through following steps:
- Once the User opens the Canteen stores Department portal. Click the CSD Login option being displayed on the front.
- As the log in portal appears, provide the Username and Password created during the time of registration along with the CAPTCHA code and tap on the LOGIN button located on the bottom to open the Dashboard of CSD.
How to Lodge the Grievances under CSD portal?
The complaints of the Applicants can be resolved by visiting the CSD portal through the following steps:
- Once the homepage, Applicants open the homepage, Tap on the CSD Grievances section to open the feedback window.
- Inside the Grievances portal, Provide the Name, Mobile, Email address and enter the message inside the textbox,
- Lastly, click on the Submit button to successfully lodge your grievances.
CSD Canteen Helpdesk
In case the applicants face any query or have a complaint/Feedback regarding the Booking, appointment, token, etc. they shall contact on the details provided below:
issues related to price/ dealer list/ depot list: 022 35104186/022 35104185
Drop the mail writing the concerns at the email address- [email protected]
WhatsApp Number- 919321601308
Note: Timings to call are between 10 am to 5 pm (from Monday to Friday)
Frequently Asked Questions
Usually, You can purchase groceries, electronic items, stationeries, and food products, etc. from the recently launched online AFB CSD portal.
As of now considering the situation of the pandemic, the Defence Department has granted the maximum 80 tokens limit to be served in a day.
No! The civilians are restricted to make the CSD cards as the issuance and usage of the smart card is only confined to the associates of the military.
Yes, in our article in the initial section, we have provided the complete table of the state is whereby you shall check your respective region.
Once you visit the AFD CSD portal, tap on the Grievance section and once the grievance window opens, provide your name, contact number and write down your concern in detail and click the submit button to register your complaint successfully.