Ekharid Haryana is a digital platform set up by the Government of Haryana to support farmers across the state. It is an agricultural framework to uplift the sector. Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar and Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan launched the eKharid Haryana portal in Sept 2016 with a vision to implement e-administration and extend the business of the farmers and the government together. Under the portal, Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana was instituted to give the better Minimum Support Price (MSP) for the agrarian produce.
Follow the article below to get a complete guide on the eKharid Haryana and the Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana. The article will guide you from the Farmers registration process on the Ekharid Portal to a mobile-based application of the same. It will also cover all the important facets of the Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana.
- 1 e-Kharid Haryana Farmers Registration 2022
- 2 How to Register on the eKharid Farmers Haryana Portal?
- 3 What is the Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana?
- 4 Important Dates for the Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana
- 5 How to Register for the BBY on eKharid Haryana?
- 6 How to avail the Bhavantar Bharpaii Scheme benefits?
- 7 Implementation of the Bhavantar Bharpayee Scheme
- 8 eKharid Haryana: Mobile Application
- 9 eKharid Haryana: Contact Info
- 10 Important Links 2022
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
e-Kharid Haryana Farmers Registration 2022
Intended to provide better facilities and business opportunities to the farmers of the state of Haryana, an online portal called e Kharid was developed in Sept 2016. The portal is a joint initiative of the Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board and Department of Food and Supplies, Haryana. e-Kharid Portal is specifically designed to benefit the farmers of the state.
The portal will allow the farmers to procure the best selling prices for the crops. It will incorporate various other schemes and services to the beneficiaries. To implement the same, the farmers need to register themselves on the portal. The price procurement is defined in accordance with the crop season. Refer to the article below to acquire all the details about the portal and its schemes.
Key Points of the e-Kharid Haryana Farmers Registration
|Scheme Name||Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana|
|Name of the Portal||eKharid Haryana|
|Higher Authority||Government of Haryana|
|Department||Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board, and |
Department of Food & Supplies
|Beneficiaries||Farmers residing in the state of Haryana|
|Objectives||To provide better business prospects to the farmers to the state|
eKharid Haryana: Objectives
e Kharid portal was established with the purpose of creating an efficient and transparent agricultural framework for the state of Haryana. Below is a list of some of the focal objectives of this online portal.
- It will uplift the agricultural faction of the state.
- To improve the living standards of the farmers.
- Introduction of the modern agricultural practices to the state farmers.
- Offer better rates for the grown crop.
- Enhance the transparency at each level.
- Eliminate the interference of the middlemen in the process.
- Ease at conducting the business.
Eligibility Criteria to Register on the eKharid Haryana Portal
Farmers must check the defined eligibility norms and standards before registering for any scheme under the eKharid portal. Check these eligibility conditions below:
- Only the residents engaged in the farming profession are allowed to register.
- The farmer must be a permanent residing citizen of the Haryana state.
- The applying farmers must be above 18 years of age.
- It is obligatory for the applicant to have his/her Aadhaar card.
- The applicant must have an active mobile number and email address to be used for registration purposes.
List of Documents Required
The following list includes the set of documents that will be required to register on the eKharid Haryana Portal. Hence, the applicants must ensure the possession of these documents beforehand.
|ii||Proof of Identity, such as Driving Licence, Voter ID, etc.|
|iii||Haryana Domicile Certificate|
|iv||Category Certificate, as applicable|
|v||Details of the Bank account|
|vi||Haryana Land Records|
|vii||Seed crop subtleties|
|ix||Property charge bill, Utility bill, etc.|
|x||Others, as required by the authorities|
How to Register on the eKharid Farmers Haryana Portal?
e-Kharid is an online portal that offers many services and schemes to the farmers of the state. Hence, all the farmers must register themselves to avail of its benefits. Here, we have shared a complete procedure on how the eligible farmers can enroll themselves on the portal. Check the steps below.
Step I:– First of all, the eligible farmers need to visit the official website of the eKharid Haryana Portal. The following page will open.
Step II:- Now, the applicants must click on the “Farmer Registration” tab. A registration form for the same will open.
Step III:- The applicants must add the required details, such as basic info, details of the land, contact details, bank details, etc.
Step IV:- The authorities will send a confirmatory OTP to the mentioned number. Insert the same OTP in the provided space.
Step V:- After that, click on the “Continue” icon to proceed. Upload the supporting documents in the prescribed format by the authorities.
Step VI:- After that, you need to enter the seeding details, i.e. name of the crop, sowing and reaping time, land ownership details, etc. Tap on the “Submit” icon afterward.
Step VII:- A confirmatory message will be displayed showing the confirmation of your registration. Enter other details, such as Arthiyas and Mandis. In this way, your enrollment will be complete on the e-Kharid Haryana portal.
What is the Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana?
The focal beneficiaries of the Haryana e-Kharid Portal are the farmers. Thus, the government of Haryana has formulated various schemes and services to safeguard their interests. One such scheme is Bhavnatar Bharpaii Yojana. Under this scheme, horticulture-based farmers are given compensation for the lower price of their products in the market. With this, the govt aims to bring transparency in the procurement rates.
Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana: Objectives
Primarily, the scheme assists the farmers to acquire the best rates for their horticultural produce. Here, in this section, we have mentioned some of the key objectives of the BBY Haryana.
- To not let the farmers sell their produce at low prices.
- Preservation of rates at times of selling the vegetables and fruits in the mandis.
- Further, the scheme will also encourage the farmers to adopt modern agricultural practices and diversify into agriculture.
Salient Features of the BBY
- The scheme offers the best prices to the horticultural growers.
- Consequently, failure risks for the crop tenants are reduced.
- A sum within a range of Rs. 48,000 and Rs. 56,000 per acre is granted to the registered farmers as a fixed income source.
- However, financial aid is provided to those farmers who grow at least four crops included under the Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana.
- Also, for the crops, such as Tomato, Onion, Potato, and Cauliflower, there are special procurement prices.
- The portal has laid out a fixed timetable for the sale of every crop.
- It will also include the dates concerning the sowing, harvest, trade, etc.
- The farmer must tally with the time period once while registering on the portal for the benefits.
- If someone fails to register within the set time period, he/ she will be not entitled to acquire the incentives under the scheme.
- Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board is held responsible for the regulation of mandis across the state.
- Only the HSAMB authorized mandis will conduct the trade of the horticultural produce.
- It is mandatory to sell on the J-Farm for promotion.
Important Dates for the Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana
In the following tables, we have shared a timetable set by the HSAMB authorities for the registration, verification, and sale on the eKharid portal in accordance with the crops (vegetables and fruits). The beneficiaries must check the dates for registering under the BBY scheme.
Timetable for Vegetables
|Crop Name||Registration Period||Last date for Verification||Appeal against Verification||Period for Sale|
|Potato||15th Dec- 15th Feb||15th Mar||25th Mar||1st Apr- 31st May|
|Tomato||15th Dec- 15th Feb||15th Mar||25th Mar||1st Apr- 15th Jun|
|Cauliflower||15th Sep- 31st Oct||30th Nov||15th Dec||1st Dec- 31st Mar|
|Onion||15th Dec- 15th Feb||15th Mar||25th Mar||1st Apr- 31st May|
|Capsicum||10th Feb- 15th Mar||31st Mar||15th Apr||15th Apr- 30th June|
|Eggplant||10th Feb- 15th Mar||31st Mar||15th Apr||15th Apr- 30th June|
|Lady Finger||1st Feb- 31st Mar||31st Mar||15th Apr||15th Apr- 30th June|
|Garlic||1st Oct- 30th Nov||30th Nov||15th Dec||1st Apr- 15th May|
|Turmeric||1st Jun- 31st July||15th Aug||15th Aug||1st Apr- 30th Apr|
|Carrot||1st Oct- 30th Nov||15th Dec||31st Dec||1st Dec- 28th Feb|
|Cabbage||1st Oct- 30th Nov||30th Nov||15th Dec||1st Dec- 31st Mar|
|Chilli||1st Feb- 31st Mar||31st Mar||15th Apr||15th Apr- 30th June|
|Peas||1st Oct- 30th Nov||15th Dec||31st Dec||1st Dec- 28th Feb|
|Gourd||1st Feb- 31st Mar||31st Mar||15th Apr||15th Apr- 30th June|
|Radish||1st Oct- 30th Nov||30th Nov||15th Dec||1st Dec- 31st Mar|
|Bitter Gourd||1st Feb- 31st Mar||31st Mar||15th Apr||15th Apr- 30th June|
Timetable for Fruits
|Crop Name||Registration Period||Last date for Verification||Appeal against Verification||Period for sale|
|Mango||1st Mar- 15th May||15th May||31st May||15th Jun- 31st Aug|
|Guvava||15th Apr- 15th May||15th Jun||30th Jun||1st Jul- 31st Aug|
|Kinnu||1st Sep- 30th Nov||15th Dec||31st Dec||1st Dec- 28th Feb|
How to Register for the BBY on eKharid Haryana?
The government of Haryana has proposed various methods to register for the Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana. The registration period will be specified by the HSAMB officials. The farmer needs to register every time when he/ she wishes to put up a new crop of sale on the portal.
Interested horticultural farmers can register themselves for the scheme through the following designated modes:
a) e-Disha Centres
b) State Agricultural Department
c) Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board
d) Sarva Seva Kendras
The whole registration process is very easy and simple to administer. It is conducted through the following stages:
|I||Farmers Registration||Firstly, the farmers need to register themselves on the eKharid Portal of the Haryana state to apply for the BBY. It must ensured that the registration is done during the sowing period of the concerned crop.|
|II||Field Verification and Certification||At this stage of the process, the registered officers will be verified by the Revenue Officer with the help of the employees of the Horticulture Department. In case, the farmer is not satisfied, he/ she can file an appeal for the reconsideration of the area certified.|
|III||Registration of the Manufacturer||A time period for the manufacturers will be specified by the higher authorities. Also. no extra cost will be charged for the registration on the eKharid portal Haryana.|
List of Documents Required
In order to apply for the benfits of the Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana, the interested and eligible farmers must be preapred with the following set of documents beforehand.
- Proof of Identity, such as
- Aadhaar Card,
- Voter ID,
- Passport, or
- Driving License, etc.
- Recent Photograph of the applying farmer.
- Details of the concerned bank account
- Copy of the first page of the concerning bank passbook.
- Details of the Seed Crop
- Haryana Land Records
How to avail the Bhavantar Bharpaii Scheme benefits?
- The seller/ farmer of the concerned crop must ensure that the registration on the eKharid Haryana for the BBY is completed within the stipulated time period of that particular crop.
- If the farmer fails to register on time, no incentive amount will be allocated to him/ her under the scheme.
- The crop producer can sell their vegetables and fruits in the mandis authorized by the HSAMB during the fixed sales period.
- The farmers must get a J form for themselves to obtain the incentive benefits.
Price Procurement on e-Kharid Haryana under BBY
The implementing authorities of the Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana set the fixed prices for crop procurement. These rates can be viewed on the official portal of the Haryana e-Kharid. In the following tables, we have mentioned the procurement prices for various vegetables and fruits under the Haryana BBY.
Procurement Rates For Vegetables
|Name of the Vegetable||Protected Price|
|Fixed Production |
(quintal per acre)
|Lady Finger||Rs. 1050||70|
|Bitter Gourd||Rs. 1350||40|
Procurement Rates For Fruits
|Name of the Fruit||Protected Price |
|Fixed Production (quintal per acre)|
Implementation of the Bhavantar Bharpayee Scheme
For the effective implemenation of the scheme, Haryana State Agricutultral Marketing Board and Department of Horticulture works together. In order to bring out the best results, the whole process is divided and various different processes are involved.
1. Verification Process
After the successful registartion on the portal and submission of the essential documents, the authorized officials from the Department of Horticulture conduct a survey of under the supervison of the Revenue Officer. They will verify all the details along with the seed crop area. If all the details are found to be true, the authorities will certify the farmer valid for the incentive benfits under the scheme.
2. Promotion Process
The seller will sell his horticultural produce on the J-Farm for pormotion. The same details will be uploaded on the BBY official portal after the sale. If the specified procurement price exceeds the wholesale price for the given crop, the farmer can appeal for the compensation under the scheme. The incentive amount will be sanctioned within the time period of 15 days of the sale made.
3. Evaluation of the Scheme
Timely assessment will be conducted by the state and district level committees formulated by the Chief Secretary and Deputy Commissioner respectively.
eKharid Haryana: Mobile Application
Apart from an online portal of the Haryana eKharid, the government of Haryana has also developed a mobile-based application of the same to avail the portal schemes and services to smartphone users across the state. It will provide real-time information to the users along with the details of the procurement payments.
A direct download link has been mnetioned below in the coming sections of the article. Click on the “Install” button to download and you are ready to use the app. Login using your e-Kharid credentials and benefit from its services and schemes.
eKharid Haryana: Contact Info
The concerned authorities of the Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board, HSAMB can be easily approached to address the queries regarding the eKharid Portal or Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana through the following enlisted modes of contact.
- Helpline Number: 18001802060 (toll-free)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hsamb.gov.in
- Address: HSAMB, C-6, Sector 6, Panchkula, Haryana
Important Links 2022
|Official Portal of e-Kharid Haryana||Click here|
|Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board||Click here|
|e -Kharid Haryana Login||Click here|
|Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana||Click here|
|Download eKharid Haryana Mobile App||Click here|
|NVSRO Home||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
E Kharid Haryana is an online interface developed to boost the agricultural sector of the state. It offers various schemes and services through which the farmers of the state can benefit.
The four crops covered under the first phase of the BBY are Onion, Potato, Cauliflower and Tomato.
The farmers will get their BBY incentives within 15 days of the sale of the crop.
Bookmark this page for the latest updates on the Haryana e Kharid Portal and Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana.