Haryana Marriage Registration: All married couples in Haryana state will be able to register themselves to get the marriage certificate. As Haryana government has implemented a scheme for all married couples or newly married couples to hold a marriage certificate. As this certificate will be very useful for them in the future. It is compulsory for every citizen of Haryana who is married to register themselves to get a marriage certificate.
It will be beneficial for every couple to register themselves for the marriage certificate, you will be able to apply online as well as offline for registration. We will be giving you full details about the Haryana marriage registration, process, eligibility criteria, etc, on this page. Read the full article to know more about it.
- 1 Haryana Marriage Registration
- 2 Objectives of Haryana Marriage Registration
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Marriage Registration
- 4 How to apply for Haryana Marriage Registration?
- 5 Haryana Marriage Registration: Important Links
Haryana Marriage Registration
Read all the criteria before applying for the marriage certificate because you should meet the criteria set by the government otherwise, you will not be able to register yourself. The procedure to apply for the same will be discussed on this page. Through the marriage certificate, the couple will be able to demonstrate as a married couple.
Haryana Marriage Registration – Overview Table
|Category of the article||Scheme|
|Article Type||Haryana Marriage Registration|
|Name of the authority||Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||All the married couples in the state|
|Objective||To provide a marriage certificate to every married couple in the state|
Objectives of Haryana Marriage Registration
The purpose to launch this scheme was to provide a marriage certificate to every individual as proof of their marriage. The certificate will become very useful for all married couples, there are many schemes and services where you have to prove your marriage. And that can be done through this marriage certificate, so it will be beneficial for every couple to register for the marriage certificate.
Benefits of Haryana Marriage Registration
Here we have mentioned some benefits for all the applicants.
- The registration process will be done online mode.
- You do not have to visit any office to register for the marriage certificate, this will save a lot of time, and money and it will bring transparency to the system.
- You will be able to apply for the certificate from anywhere.
Check Here: Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Marriage Registration
All the applicants who are going to apply for the marriage certificate must look at the eligibility criteria set for all the couples. One who falls under the required criteria will be able to apply for the same. Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for everyone.
- The applicants must hold Indian Nationality.
- The age of the bride should be 18 years or above.
- The age of the groom should be 21 years or above.
- The applicant should not have more than one relation (marriage) during the period of registration.
- Both bride and groom must have lived at least for a month in the state where the marriage is to be enrolled.
How to apply for Haryana Marriage Registration?
All the eligible applicants can register themselves for the marriage certificate, before that you should meet the eligibility criteria set by the government. Here is the full procedure to apply for the marriage certificate.
- To get register for the certificate, visit the official website of the Haryana marriage registration Portal i.e shaadi.edisha.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site then on the main page you have to tap on the account option, a drop-down list will appear before you.
- now click on the register option, and then you will be taken to a new page.
- After that enter the required details on the form like name, e-mail, new password, and mobile number.
- After you have filled out the form then you have to click on the send OTP option.
- Post that a link will be sent to your e-mail account that will create your credentials.
- Now login with your user id and password, which have been created.
- After that, you have to click on the marriage application link, which will take you to the new page.
- Now start filling out the application form, and upload all the required documents with the form.
- After you have filled out the application form, then you have to tap on the submit option.
- Now next you have to click on the payment option to pay the fee for the application form.
- First, verify all your details and then pay the required fee.
- After you are done with the procedure of filling out the application form, then you have to choose a time slot to visit the registrar’s office.
- By following the procedure you will be able to successfully register yourself for the certificate.
Offline procedure for Haryana Marriage Registration
All the candidates will also be able to apply offline for the marriage certificate, as both procedures is available for the candidates.
- To apply for the marriage certificate applicants have to first visit the sub-registrar office.
- Then fill out the application form and attach all the required documents with the form.
- After that pay the fee for the application form and then submit the application form.
- By following the procedure you will be able to apply for the marriage certificate offline mode.
Required Documents for Haryana Marriage Registration
While you are applying for the marriage certificate, you have to upload some documents with the form, the document is required for both offline and online application forms. Here is the list of the documents.
- Proof of wedding
- Birth certificate of both bride and groom.
- Resident proof of both bride and groom. (Aadhar card, pan card, passport, voter id)
- Two passports size photographs of the applicants
- 1 marriage photograph of the couple.
- Marriage invitation card
- Self-marriage affidavits in a prescribed form from husband and wife
Haryana Marriage Registration Application fee
All the candidates who are going to apply for the marriage certificate have to pay the fee for the certificate. Whether you are filling the form offline or online.
- If the marriage is registered within 90 days from the date of marriage then applicants have to pay Rs. 100/-
- If the marriage is registered after 90 days from the date of marriage then applicants have to pay Rs. 200/-
Haryana Marriage Registration: Important Links
|Open||Haryana Marriage Registration official site|
|Apply Now||Haryana Marriage Registration link|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|