Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY): Haryana Government has launched various schemes to ensure the social security of the students. Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna (MMPSY) is one of the initiatives of the Haryana Government that ensures the social security of the state citizens. The target beneficiaries of this scheme are the underprivileged and poor families of the state.
Latest: The application form for Parivar Samridhi Yojana is available on the website. Check all the details given below before applying for the scheme.
The main objective of MMPSY is to provide financial and social security in the form of pensions, and accidental/ life insurance coverage to all eligible families in the state. To get benefits under this scheme, eligible families have to submit applications.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
Haryana MMPSY is implemented by the Finance Department of the Government of Haryana. The department implements the scheme with the help of the Nodal Authority. The application forms which are received at various centres are processed by the local Treasury office and the concerned department in the concerned districts.
The scheme is aimed to cover all the economically weak and backward families of the state having an annual income of Rs.180000/- or less and a landholding up to 2 hectares. Each beneficiary family is assisted with Rs.6000/- per year to be used for payment of a Central government-funded scheme for insurance and pension.
If you are interested in knowing all the information about Haryana MMPSY, then do read this article till the end.
Haryana MMPSY 2023
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY)|
|Category||Haryana Govt. Scheme|
|Implementing Authority||Finance Department, Government of Haryana|
|Benefit||Financial and social security benefit of Rs.6000/- per annum|
|Beneficiaries||Poor families in the state|
|Status of Registration||Open|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Method of registration||Self, CSC and Saral portal|
|Mode of transfer of Benefit||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
Schemes Covered under MMPSY
MMPSY Haryana Covers the following scheme under its purview-
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojna
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY)
Go through the advantages provided under this scheme given as under-
- Each beneficiary family under this scheme is provided Rs.6000 per year.
- Beneficiaries are provided with various social security options such as life insurance benefits under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), accidental insurance under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), pension benefits, crop loan benefit etc.
- For each social security option, a particular amount of premium is paid by the government. The amount for each option is given below-
- Life insurance under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY- Rs.330 per year
- Accidental insurance under PMSBY-Rs.12 per year
- PMSYMY or PMLVMY or PM-KMY-Rs.55 to Rs.200 per month based on age
- Family members who attain the age of 60 years are also provided with a pension of Rs.3000/- per month.
- If an amount is left after deducting the premium of any of the social security schemes, beneficiaries can withdraw that amount in cash.
- The fund under this scheme is transferred to the beneficiary through the DBT mode.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MMPSY
Only eligible families will be provided benefits under this scheme. The basic eligibility requirements for this scheme are given as under-
- This scheme is only for Haryana citizens and thus applicant families should be residing in the state of Haryana.
- The beneficiary family must have a family ID which is called Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) No.
- The family should have an annual income of up to Rs.1.8 lakhs and a total land holding up to 2 hectares/ 5 acres.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) Enrolment Process
To avail of the benefits of the Haryana MMPS Yojana, eligible families have to enrol themselves on the portal. Check the details of the enrolment process given in this section-
- The head of the family of eligible families has to fill out a simple application form.
- The application form for MMPSY can be obtained from the official portal of the scheme.
- Applicants have to provide all the basic details of the family like family income, details of land holdings, occupation, selection of respective social security options, etc.
- To print the application form, one has to enter the Family id and OTP.
- If the applicant is not able to perform self-enrolment, they can complete the enrolment process by visiting the respective SARAL Kendras, Gas Agencies, Antyodaya Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (CSCs) etc.
- No application or enrollment fee will be charged to the applicants.
PMMDY Pension Plan-Premium Chart
|Beneficiary Entry Age||Beneficiary contribution to be paid by the Govt.|
How to apply for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra/ Family Id?
PPP or simply Family Identification Cards are very much essential to avail the benefits of this scheme. Families have to obtain a family id no. before enrolling for the scheme. They can obtain a family id through the following means-
- PPP Operators – Operators registered for performing the task of Parivar Pehchan Patra in Haryana.
- CSC VLEs – Common Service Centers managed and operated by VLEs (Village Level Entrepreneurs)
- SARAL Kendras – Antyodaya Saral Kendras managed by the state government
|Check Out||Haryana MMPSY official website|
|Look Into||Haryana MMPSY application link|
|Read||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Open||PM Ujjwala Yojana|