IGNOU Dec TEE Result: The Indira Gandhi National Open University conducted the Term End examination for the students in December 2022. The authorities announced the results for the TEE for session 2022 on 5th January 2023 and for a few more courses on 13th and 17th Jan. Students can check their results from the official website. We have provided you with the steps to download the IGNOU results for this term. Read more to know about the procedure.
Overview: IGNOU Dec TEE Result 2022-23
Students across the nation participated in the end-term exams of the IGNOU for the academic session of 2022-23. The results for the practicle, assignment and project works are yet to be published by the university. It takes about 30-45 days for the announcement of the results of TEE in the IGNOU. The authorities, therefore, declared the IGNOU University results on the 5th of January after almost a month of the conduction of examinations. Here we have an overview of the IGNOU Dec TEE Result:
|Exam||Term End Exam|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Result Announcement||5th, 13th, 17th January 2023|
How to check IGNOU TEE Result 2023?
The students might feel overwhelmed checking the results of the TEE all by themselves. The online website of the IGNOU contains the results of all the students signed up for various programs. The simple procedure to download the result can be exhausting if not done appropriately. Follow the instructions given below of getting a straightforward result from the website.
- Visit the IGNOU webpage.
- A results section will display on the extreme left corner of the home page.
- Click on the result option.
- Firstly, the entrance exam results will appear.
- On the left corner, an option for Term-End will appear.
- Click on the Term-End option.
- December 2022 exam results will be there on the list.
- Click on the recommended option.
- For the procurement of the result, you will need the login data.
- Enter the enrollment number and hit the submit button.
- Your result will display on your computer screen.
- Download it from the option given and keep it safe for further use.
Information in the IGNOU result
The IGNOU result holds great importance in the educational aspect of a student. Therefore, it is important to check if the result is authentic and correct for the student. When you come across the result of the end-term examination of the IGNOU ensure that the following details are covered in it:
- Your Enrollment number of 9 digits.
- Course or programme name.
- Code of the course.
- Marks scored.
- Total Marks of the examination.
- The date and time of the examination.
- Examiner’s remark.
Re-evaluation of the TEE result
If a student is not pleased with their scores in the TEE exams they may apply for a review of their results. This is the revaluation procedure of the IGNOU. A different evaluator checks the result of the candidate who applies for the review of the result. Students can apply for re-evaluation from the online portal of IGNOU easily. Here is the procedure and fees related instruction for the same:
- The students must submit the re-evaluation form within one month of the declaration of the results.
- The revaluation fee is 750 rupees per subject or examination.
- A student must add the answer script copy along with the form.
- The students should pay the evaluation fee online.
- The better score out of the two (before and after the revolution is done) will be considered for the final result.
- Re-examination can only be done for the TEE theory exam. It is not applicable for practical and project assessment marks.
- A time duration of 30 days shall be considered for the announcement of results after the submission of the re-evaluation form.
- Students can apply from the re-evaluation portal of the official website.
What is IGNOU?
Indira Gandhi National Open University is an institution of Open and distance learning for students all across the nation and overseas as well. Open learning programs for not only degrees but diploma certificates and even doctorates are available at the IGNOU. More than 3 million students are a part of the institution. IGN open university has provided an opportunity for higher education for people of all sections of society regardless of their financial status or occupation. Those who wish to continue their education and fulfil other responsibilities of living can take advantage of this open learning method.
IGNOU TEE Result 2023: Related Links
Yes, the results have been announced by the IGNOU for the end-term examination.
For the re-evaluation of the End term exam, students need to visit the official website and apply from the re-evaluation portal.
IGNOU Dec TEE Result takes about 30-35 days for the announcement after the completion of the exams.
750 rupees should be paid for each subject or paper by the student who applies for the reevaluation of the IGNOU End Term Exam.
The students who apply for the re-evaluation receive the results after the procedure on the official website of the Indira Gandhi Nation Open University.